Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Not meaning to be rude or offensive in any shape,way,or form;when will commissions be open once again
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:30 PM)Zalisal Wrote: Not meaning to be rude or offensive in any shape,way,or form;when will commissions be open once again

Have you read any of the other posts? He stopped doing requests and is going to make customizable beyblade parts instead.
Actually,I didn't

And what do you mean by that
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:19 PM)Zalisal Wrote: Actually,I didn't

And what do you mean by that

Just read them, it’s just the last few posts on the page before this one.
well i read them and that sucks because i was just about to ask for one.But he said he might continue it in the future so im keeping my fingers crossed
So, when he said that the parts that he would be designing now are similar to the Metal series does that mean that we can make our own Metal series beys?
Can anyone design this cho z layer
http://imgur.com/PHrqafJ

Kingbladersoul when are you going to start just asking sorry
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:22 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can anyone design this cho z layer
http://imgur.com/PHrqafJ

Kingbladersoul when are you going to start just asking sorry

You should ask this in kingbladersoul's 3D Print thread rather than Xandorks.
(DISCLAIMER: I have read all the above posts, and am not requesting for Xandork to make my bey, I am just stating this as an idea)

I have an idea for a bey, it's called Rise Aeolus, and it's a left spin bey. Its gimmick, is that metal tubes control the wind flow, so in one mode the wind comes up from the bottom, and go out sideways, and (hopefully) maintain spin. In the other mode, the tubes are reversed, the wind goes in through the top part of the pipe, and goes out through the bottom, trying to create upper force.

The disk would be 2', making it slightly heavier, and slightly redesigning the shape, making it slightly more suitable for Chouzetsu beys to use it as a 'jack of all trades'. The frame paired with it is called 'Rebound' and it has a rubber coating on the outer edge in the event of Disk to Layer contact, push the enemy away, and since Aeolus is a left spin bey hopefully, create a certain degree of spin equalization. It is quite heavy as well.

The driver is called 'Mirage' and its gimmick is that it switches between Stamina and Defense mode. I'm currently thinking you can change the mode from a ball to a cone-ish shape is by pushing/pulling down or up (depending on the mode you're switching to) on a set of tabs to act as brakes for the defense mode. It might not be realistic, but it's the basic idea for switching between the modes.

That's the basic idea for my Bey. If anybody would like to help me make it, message me.
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:50 PM)MagixG Wrote: (DISCLAIMER: I have read all the above posts, and am not requesting for Xandork to make my bey, I am just stating this as an idea)

Then you're better off using the linked thread below to talk about your beyblade idea. It's also pretty disrespectful to ask for requests from other people on Xandork's thread, his thread isn't for people to ask requests for 3D printed beyblade, regardless of who it is, it should remain as Xandork related content only.

Please use this thread instead:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1468647

This goes for everyone too.
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:50 PM)MagixG Wrote: (DISCLAIMER: I have read all the above posts, and am not requesting for Xandork to make my bey, I am just stating this as an idea)

Then you're better off using the linked thread below to talk about your beyblade idea. It's also pretty disrespectful to ask for requests from other people on Xandork's thread, his thread isn't for people to ask requests for 3D printed beyblade, regardless of who it is, it should remain as Xandork related content only.

Please use this thread instead:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1468647

This goes for everyone too.
Sorry about that, really am, I was actually looking for a thread like that. Thanks for sending me in the right direction!
Just in case anybody was wondering what happened to the last few posts, I have deleted them as it was ridiculous spamming and shouldn't clutter the thread.

Just a heads up, Xandork has very clearly stated that he is NOT currently taking requests at the moment. So until Xandork opens them again, please do not keep asking for requests.
(Oct. 24, 2018  6:15 PM)Diegito09 Wrote: Someone know when Xandork come back?

DID you read this? Never!

It might be a good idea to close this thread now.
(Oct. 26, 2018  1:23 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  6:15 PM)Diegito09 Wrote: Someone know when Xandork come back?

DID you read this? Never!

I don't think he's never coming back, just commissions are closed... I don't think we need to shut down the thread...
Hey everyone if you want to have a beyblade made you can ask Burst3dPrinter he has this new amazing service that I highly recommend
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:05 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hey everyone if you want to have a beyblade made you can ask Burst3dPrinter he has this new amazing service that I highly recommend
could you send me a link or something please?
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:05 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hey everyone if you want to have a beyblade made you can ask Burst3dPrinter he has this new amazing service that I highly recommend

Can you please not advertise someone elses 3D printing service on Xandorks thread? It is disrespectful towards Xandork. This thread should be for Xandork related content only.
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Can you please not advertise someone elses 3D printing service on Xandorks thread? It is disrespectful towards Xandork. This thread should be for Xandork related content only.
Sorry
(Oct. 29, 2018  9:25 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  1:23 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: DID you read this? Never!

I don't think he's never coming back, just commissions are closed... I don't think we need to shut down the thread...

He specifically stated he won’t be reopening commissions.
(Oct. 31, 2018  10:00 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  9:25 PM)MagixG Wrote: I don't think he's never coming back, just commissions are closed... I don't think we need to shut down the thread...

He specifically stated he won’t be reopening commissions.

He also said he'd be working on making custom parts for a more customizable system
So even if he/she decided to stop commissions they are still making customizable parts so there is no need to shut down the thread.
I
(Nov. 01, 2018  12:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  10:00 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: He specifically stated he won’t be reopening commissions.

He also said he'd be working on making custom parts for a more customizable system

(Nov. 01, 2018  11:20 AM)kingbladersoul Wrote: So even if he/she decided to stop commissions they are still making customizable parts so there is no need to shut down the thread.

This thread is for the custom 3dprinted beys which he shut down. I figured he would probably make a separate thread for that considering how long this one is already.