Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

(Sep. 30, 2018  5:23 AM)REDEYE653 Wrote: Well  can you give me the beyblade you gave jpot

Can you give my jynx I really want they beyblade

I don't think you're allowed to have anyone elses 3D printed beyblade design, but I might be wrong.
(Sep. 29, 2018  4:28 AM)REDEYE653 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Commissions currently closed due to serious personal issues. I'm sorry.

Hello. I am Xandork, an enthusiastic blader and beytrainer with a passion for design. I specialize in designing unique, one of a kind, 3D printed beyblades. It all started when I designed my custom beyblade in a simple 3D modeling program. This bey, dubbed Xyres Megalados, sparked my love for beytraining. Now I have designed custom beys for dozens of bladers, even famous beytubers such as Jojo, Zyeyo, Kimbo, and Kevo. This is my passion and I hope to design a bey for you too. Yes, you! If you have a unique idea or design for a beyblade, I can make it a reality.

Here are some beys I've designed, and some I've printed.

I offer beys in Dual-Layer, God-Layer, Cho-Z, and Cho-X format. What is Cho-X? Cho-X (pronounced as Cho-Xi) is the most powerful generation of beyblades. These beys are heavier than metal fight beys and have metal blades that can destroy plastic. They are difficult to handle and require an adept blader to use. The first Cho-X beyblade to make it's way to the scene was Jynx Ouroboros, the partner bey of Jojo [Jp0t]. It scarred Nightmare Longinus, it shut down Maximum Garuda, and it prevailed in a battle against the strongest Metal Fight Beyblades. It is truly on a level of it's own.

Other videos:
Piercing Siren
Dragoon Zen Storm

How to request a bey:
Step 1:
Choose a generation. God Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys. Cho-Z beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the other beys. Finally, Cho-X is the most powerful, able to defeat and even destroy Cho-Z beys. 
Step 2:
Choose a design. For me to properly make a bey for you, you must give me a detailed idea of what you want. I decline all requests which do not provide this. Make sure to decide on the bey's type (attack, stamina, defense, balance) how many contact points you want, the color and appearance, as well as any other features you may want. The more detailed the description, the better.
Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change, or even give it removable parts like on Revive Pheonix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields.
Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation. I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as it reaches the top of my list. I will work with you and request feedback and input when working on the bey. It is an involved process.
Advice:
When requesting a bey, please try to be thorough, polite, and patient. I have rejected many, many requests due to their requests being overly simplistic, the requester not reading all of the information provided, or blatantly misunderstanding this process. Requesting "[Existing bey] in Cho-X", or "A super powerful dragon bey" will not get you a bey. In addition, requesting dual spin on your bey may get it ignored, as it makes the design process very complicated and the assembly requires the bey to be send to my house first. I will accept a dual spin request if the dual spin gimmick is meant to compliment the bey's design. Spriggan's design is complimented by dual spin as it gets upper attack in right spin, and smash attack in left spin. Requesting dual spin for no reason is not appreciated and may cause your commission to be rejected. Thank you for actually reading this. If you actually read all of this and understand how to make a good request, let me know in the comments of the commissions request form. It means a lot if you actually READ about a service before asking for it. Use the word "Hippo" as a secret code in the comments of your form to let me know you read this.
Disclaimer:
I do not provide the printing of these beyblades. I am selling the design in the form of a 3D model file. You must pay for the printing of the beyblade separately. I do make recommendations and aid in the ordering process though.

Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey, as they often conflict with each other and require a more complicated design)
Dual Spin - $25 plus shipping and handling (This requires that I design all aspects of the bey to work around the dual spin gimmick, which severely limits me. Furthermore, the bey must be sent to my house for special assembly, so you must pay for the shipping to and from my house)
Extras:
Frame - $5
Level Chip Compatibility - Free if applicable
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey) well I am a beytuder can you please give me the beyblade you gave jpot 

Sorry to ask but whats the reason you dont have to tell me i just confused
Each bey is unique therefore the only person that gets it is the requester

You can request your own bey but never someone else's
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:51 AM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Each bey is unique therefore the only person that gets it is the requester

You can request your own bey but never someone else's

Unless you try to recreate it yourself or if the owner has the 3D model and gives you a copy of that model.(unlikely)
Although it is a matter of respect of the maker and receiver
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:23 AM)REDEYE653 Wrote: Well  can you give me the beyblade you gave jpot

Can you give my jynx I really want they beyblade

He designs beys. He doesn’t have access to xandork’s 3d print files any more than you can.
So, I have a few things to talk about.

First off, stop asking for a bey that I made for someone else. It's not my rule or about respect. It's because that person BOUGHT the design, and I have no right to give it to anyone else. I'm not sure how to make this clearer.

KingBladerSoul, stop advertising your services here. This is my thread and I dont appreciate it. Also, if you want to start designing beys for others, make some designs of your own and print them out to show people that you can actually make a working design, before you get yourself in legal trouble by selling a faulty design.

As for spin stealing, you can print in rubber but it's expensive and requires ordering from a separate service from my recommended one, and I CANNOT vouch for the prices or quality of other services. Their materials may be weaker or less suitable for the design, which is why I don't do rubber.
(Oct. 02, 2018  9:58 PM)Xandork Wrote: So, I have a few things to talk about.

First off, stop asking for a bey that I made for someone else. It's not my rule or about respect. It's because that person BOUGHT the design, and I have no right to give it to anyone else. I'm not sure how to make this clearer.

KingBladerSoul, stop advertising your services here. This is my thread and I dont appreciate it. Also, if you want to start designing beys for others, make some designs of your own and print them out to show people that you can actually make a working design, before you get yourself in legal trouble by selling a faulty design.

As for spin stealing, you can print in rubber but it's expensive and requires ordering from a separate service from my recommended one, and I CANNOT vouch for the prices or quality of other services. Their materials may be weaker or less suitable for the design, which is why I don't do rubber.
Can you make a free-spinning part on the layer?
I don't really remember but I think he/she does

Sorry I never learnt your gender, didn't want to assume
(Oct. 02, 2018  11:00 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  9:58 PM)Xandork Wrote: So, I have a few things to talk about.

Can you make a free-spinning part on the layer?

Yes, I do free spinning layers.
(Oct. 02, 2018  11:43 PM)Xandork Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  11:00 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Can you make a free-spinning part on the layer?

Yes, I do free spinning layers.

Ok. THX
Wow... What a nice guy. You gave me advice and helped me
(Oct. 04, 2018  8:49 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Wow... What a nice guy. You gave me advice and helped me

Right
(Aug. 09, 2018  2:13 AM)Xandork Wrote: I don't print the beys. I design them and the customer gets them printed. I can aid in the printing process though. I recommend Shapeways.
Hey can you make me a beyblade I will send you the details of the drawing I did and its a blueprint of the beyblade

Hello. I am Xandork, an enthusiastic blader and beytrainer with a passion for design. I specialize in designing unique, one of a kind, 3D printed beyblades. It all started when I designed my custom beyblade in a simple 3D modeling program. This bey, dubbed Xyres Megalados, sparked my love for beytraining. Now I have designed custom beys for dozens of bladers, even famous beytubers such as Jojo, Zyeyo, Kimbo, and Kevo. This is my passion and I hope to design a bey for you too. Yes, you! If you have a unique idea or design for a beyblade, I can make it a reality.

I offer beys in Dual-Layer, God-Layer, Cho-Z, and Cho-X format. What is Cho-X? Cho-X (pronounced as Cho-Xi) is the most powerful generation of beyblades. These beys are heavier than metal fight beys and have metal blades that can destroy plastic. They are difficult to handle and require an adept blader to use. The first Cho-X beyblade to make it's way to the scene was Jynx Ouroboros, the partner bey of Jojo [Jp0t]. It scarred Nightmare Longinus, it shut down Maximum Garuda, and it prevailed in a battle against the strongest Metal Fight Beyblades. It is truly on a level of it's own.

Other videos:
Piercing Siren
Dragoon Zen Storm

How to request a bey:
Step 1:
Choose a generation. God Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys. Cho-Z beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the other beys. Finally, Cho-X is the most powerful, able to defeat and even destroy Cho-Z beys. 
Step 2:
Choose a design. For me to properly make a bey for you, you must give me a detailed idea of what you want. I decline all requests which do not provide this. Make sure to decide on the bey's type (attack, stamina, defense, balance) how many contact points you want, the color and appearance, as well as any other features you may want. The more detailed the description, the better.
Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change, or even give it removable parts like on Revive Pheonix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields.
Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation. I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as it reaches the top of my list. I will work with you and request feedback and input when working on the bey. It is an involved process.
Advice:
When requesting a bey, please try to be thorough, polite, and patient. I have rejected many, many requests due to their requests being overly simplistic, the requester not reading all of the information provided, or blatantly misunderstanding this process. Requesting "[Existing bey] in Cho-X", or "A super powerful dragon bey" will not get you a bey. In addition, requesting dual spin on your bey may get it ignored, as it makes the design process very complicated and the assembly requires the bey to be send to my house first. I will accept a dual spin request if the dual spin gimmick is meant to compliment the bey's design. Spriggan's design is complimented by dual spin as it gets upper attack in right spin, and smash attack in left spin. Requesting dual spin for no reason is not appreciated and may cause your commission to be rejected. Thank you for actually reading this. If you actually read all of this and understand how to make a good request, let me know in the comments of the commissions request form. It means a lot if you actually READ about a service before asking for it. Use the word "Hippo" as a secret code in the comments of your form to let me know you read this.
Disclaimer:
I do not provide the printing of these beyblades. I am selling the design in the form of a 3D model file. You must pay for the printing of the beyblade separately. I do make recommendations and aid in the ordering process though.

Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey, as they often conflict with each other and require a more complicated design)
Dual Spin - $25 plus shipping and handling (This requires that I design all aspects of the bey to work around the dual spin gimmick, which severely limits me. Furthermore, the bey must be sent to my house for special assembly, so you must pay for the shipping to and from my house)
Extras:
Frame - $5
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY QUEUE

hey man i am curious how can i fill out the google form to request a bey its not open tho unless its no longer available i am looking forward for it i will show you the details of my drawing of it its the blueprint of mine its the first one and when its opened tho
[spoiler Wrote:Ethereal Leone pid='1467066' dateline='1539028671']Hey can you make me a beyblade I will send you the details of the drawing I did and its a blueprint of the beyblade

Other videos:
Piercing Siren
Dragoon Zen Storm

How to request a bey:
Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:
Step 4:
Advice:
Disclaimer:

Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
Extras:
Frame - $5
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY QUEUE
[spoiler/]
hey man i am curious how can i fill out the google form to request a bey its not open tho unless its no longer available i am looking forward for it i will show you the details of my drawing of it its the blueprint of mine its the first one and when its opened tho
He isn’t accepting requests right now.
After some long, hard thought, I have decided that I must shut down this business for the time being. I will not be accepting any other commissions and all accepted commissions that I haven't yet begun work on will be cancelled. I have too little time as a college student to do this work for such a minuscule price. You could call me money hungry all you want, but the simple fact is that $30 for hours upon hours of work is unsustainable and takes time away from me that I could be using to study for college or work a part-time job. I hope to return to this in the future, as this is my passion, but for now I must say farewell to this project.

I am not leaving entirely though. I still plan on designing beys, but not commission based custom ones. I have future plans to release a line of highly customize-able beys called the "Modulus" system which will allow you to make a more unique bey without the long wait and high price for a custom one. The system will be similar to that of Metal Fusion, and I am happy to announce that every single model in this line will be free for anyone to print. I'm hoping that this will make 3D printed beys more accessible to everyone and help the passion grow.

Expect to see me again, striving to make custom beyblades a reality for all, as I always do.
(Oct. 09, 2018  9:53 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Was mine started???

Was mine started???

What are you talking about?
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:50 PM)Xandork Wrote: After some long, hard thought, I have decided that I must shut down this business for the time being. I will not be accepting any other commissions and all accepted commissions that I haven't yet begun work on will be cancelled. I have too little time as a college student to do this work for such a minuscule price. You could call me money hungry all you want, but the simple fact is that $30 for hours upon hours of work is unsustainable and takes time away from me that I could be using to study for college or work a part-time job. I hope to return to this in the future, as this is my passion, but for now I must say farewell to this project.

I am not leaving entirely though. I still plan on designing beys, but not commission based custom ones. I have future plans to release a line of highly customize-able beys called the "Modulus" system which will allow you to make a more unique bey without the long wait and high price for a custom one. The system will be similar to that of Metal Fusion, and I am happy to announce that every single model in this line will be free for anyone to print. I'm hoping that this will make 3D printed beys more accessible to everyone and help the passion grow.

Expect to see me again, striving to make custom beyblades a reality for all, as I always do.

In a way this is exactly what happened to Crazy Aries too
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:45 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:50 PM)Xandork Wrote: After some long, hard thought, I have decided that I must shut down this business for the time being. I will not be accepting any other commissions and all accepted commissions that I haven't yet begun work on will be cancelled. I have too little time as a college student to do this work for such a minuscule price. You could call me money hungry all you want, but the simple fact is that $30 for hours upon hours of work is unsustainable and takes time away from me that I could be using to study for college or work a part-time job. I hope to return to this in the future, as this is my passion, but for now I must say farewell to this project.

In a way this is exactly what happened to Crazy Aries too

Who?
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:45 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote: In a way this is exactly what happened to Crazy Aries too

Who?
Crazy Aries make 3D models for custom layers, but they also designs ones of custom disks and drivers as well. They have a thread where they post said 3D models for everyone to download, but they don't do commissions and only post 3D models on a monthly basis. They also have a YouTube channel dedicated to testing and battling 3D printed custom beys.
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:00 PM)N10 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Who?
Crazy Aries make 3D models for custom layers, but they also designs ones of custom disks and drivers as well. They have a thread where they post said 3D models for everyone to download, but they don't do commissions and only post 3D models on a monthly basis. They also have a YouTube channel dedicated to testing and battling 3D printed custom beys.
what is the channels name