Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have set a price for the dual spin gimmick. If you wish to have Dual spin on your bey, you must pay and extra $25. This is because the gimmick adds so much hassle to the design and makes it take so much longer. You must also pay for the shipping of the bey to and from my home for special assembly. I'm not being greedy, I'm being realistic. It is difficult to make dual spin beys and if you REALLY want one, you will have to wait longer, and pay more for my services.
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:46 PM)Xandork Wrote: ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have set a price for the dual spin gimmick. If you wish to have Dual spin on your bey, you must pay and extra $25. This is because the gimmick adds so much hassle to the design and makes it take so much longer. You must also pay for the shipping of the bey to and from my home for special assembly. I'm not being greedy, I'm being realistic. It is difficult to make dual spin beys and if you REALLY want one, you will have to wait longer, and pay more for my services.

Will the price of shipping and handling vary?
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:41 PM)N10 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:46 PM)Xandork Wrote: ANNOUNCEMENT:

Will the price of shipping and handling vary?

The price of shipping will vary based on how far it needs to be shipped.

(Sep. 08, 2018  9:32 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Wow alot of money

Well then maybe it's worth it to settle for a bey that only spins in one direction, like most other beys.
Question Xandork, would you like to do a collab with CrazyAries? Also, do you have a patreon that people can donate to?
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:57 PM)N10 Wrote: Question Xandork, would you like to do a collab with CrazyAries? Also, do you have a patreon that people can donate to?

I don't have a patreon. I don't see why anyone would want to donate to me. It's not like I make anything for free. I mean, maybe I could make a patreon and have special designs only available for patrons. That would be cool.

Also, I have chatted with CrazieAries, but I'm not sure how we would do a collab. It's not like making a video collab on youtube. It would moreso just be giving advice on eachother's designs, which isn't a huge "collab" per-say.
(Sep. 08, 2018  10:07 PM)Xandork Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:57 PM)N10 Wrote: Question Xandork, would you like to do a collab with CrazyAries? Also, do you have a patreon that people can donate to?

I don't have a patreon. I don't see why anyone would want to donate to me. It's not like I make anything for free. I mean, maybe I could make a patreon and have special designs only available for patrons. That would be cool.

Also, I have chatted with CrazieAries, but I'm not sure how we would do a collab. It's not like making a video collab on youtube. It would moreso just be giving advice on eachother's designs, which isn't a huge "collab" per-say.

It doesn't have to be a video collab, you two can just work on a fully custom bey together where you two can work on different parts for it and once you finished, you can do whatever you want with the design. You and CrazyAries can even host a bey design contest where the winner will be able to own the design before it is made public or you can even have the finished product on a patreon that only followers can get.
I know for a fact that trying to ship stuff OUT from the US is just ridiculous- any estimate on how much the shipping in total would be including having the bey assembled then shipped out to australia?

also I would suggest adding "all prices in USD" under Prices for people outside of the US
Thanks i will send another one with more details
[Image: KYW6p7z.jpg]

A ratchet could work- I was thinking somthing like a slopped meshing gear that would force the layer up when hit by a left spin to go over the slopes.
(Sep. 09, 2018  1:52 PM)Kry Wrote: [Image: KYW6p7z.jpg]

A ratchet could work- I was thinking somthing like a slopped meshing gear that would force the layer up when hit by a left spin to go over the slopes.
Did you fill out the Google form Xandork created for requests? If you did, you could have sent the pictures to them. Now that I think about it, does the layer make use of springs, because (correct me if I am wrong) Xandork mentioned in a post that he can't make layers that uses springs in them.
I'm not making a request... until I actually get a job so I can pay him- so this is all just malarky brainstorming atm.
it shouldn't need any springs
All of the charges are in usd and how much is it for Cad
(Sep. 09, 2018  1:52 PM)Kry Wrote: [Image: KYW6p7z.jpg]

That would work too, but it means you would always be hit with upper attack, so you would constantly be knocked off balance. A ratchet would work better. Also I don't provide the shipping just as I don't provide the printing. You should look refer to Shapeways for this information:
https://www.shapeways.com/support/shipping
I mean as in shipping the assembled bey out to me
Will the bey be with teeth or slopes
(Sep. 09, 2018  7:02 PM)Kry Wrote: I mean as in shipping the assembled bey out to me

Oh, if it has to be send to me for assembly, I'm not sure how much the shipping will be. Again, you would have to look up the prices for international shipping.

(Sep. 09, 2018  7:18 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Will the bey be with teeth or slopes

Teeth.
Can hasbro and takara tomy parts go togather
(Sep. 09, 2018  9:25 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can hasbro and takara tomy parts go togather

Why is this a question you feel that you need to ask on this thread? It has absolutely nothing to do with my service and you can easily google the answer. They mostly work together, but Takara drivers cannot fit onto Hasbro beys.
I requested another one for my beyblade it is the fifth one it is well explained and the curved blades look like the ones on winning valykirie but these have four i forgot to say that on the google form pls reply
Did you get my request through google?
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:50 PM)Kry Wrote: Did you get my request through google?

Yup. It got through.

(Sep. 12, 2018  5:35 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Smh did mine get through

Was it Savior Odysseus?
Did you get mine

And pls mine is a ual spn not right spin I decided to go with dual spin it is dual spin because it's defense when right spin because the blades are facing left and can block the attack of the opponent because it can slow down the attack and left spin for attack mode because it's facing left the tip of the blades are facing the energy layer it is more effective on left spins but it can still work on right spins

Because I wrote right spin on the Google form