Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Commissions currently closed due to serious personal issues. I'm sorry.

Hello. I am Xandork, an enthusiastic blader and beytrainer with a passion for design. I specialize in designing unique, one of a kind, 3D printed beyblades. It all started when I designed my custom beyblade in a simple 3D modeling program. This bey, dubbed Xyres Megalados, sparked my love for beytraining. Now I have designed custom beys for dozens of bladers, even famous beytubers such as Jojo, Zyeyo, Kimbo, and Kevo. This is my passion and I hope to design a bey for you too. Yes, you! If you have a unique idea or design for a beyblade, I can make it a reality.

Here are some beys I've designed, and some I've printed.

I offer beys in Dual-Layer, God-Layer, Cho-Z, and Cho-X format. What is Cho-X? Cho-X (pronounced as Cho-Xi) is the most powerful generation of beyblades. These beys are heavier than metal fight beys and have metal blades that can destroy plastic. They are difficult to handle and require an adept blader to use. The first Cho-X beyblade to make it's way to the scene was Jynx Ouroboros, the partner bey of Jojo [Jp0t]. It scarred Nightmare Longinus, it shut down Maximum Garuda, and it prevailed in a battle against the strongest Metal Fight Beyblades. It is truly on a level of it's own.

Other videos:
Piercing Siren
Dragoon Zen Storm

How to request a bey:
Step 1:
Choose a generation. God Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys. Cho-Z beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the other beys. Finally, Cho-X is the most powerful, able to defeat and even destroy Cho-Z beys. 
Step 2:
Choose a design. For me to properly make a bey for you, you must give me a detailed idea of what you want. I decline all requests which do not provide this. Make sure to decide on the bey's type (attack, stamina, defense, balance) how many contact points you want, the color and appearance, as well as any other features you may want. The more detailed the description, the better.
Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change, or even give it removable parts like on Revive Pheonix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields.
Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation. I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as it reaches the top of my list. I will work with you and request feedback and input when working on the bey. It is an involved process.
Advice:
When requesting a bey, please try to be thorough, polite, and patient. I have rejected many, many requests due to their requests being overly simplistic, the requester not reading all of the information provided, or blatantly misunderstanding this process. Requesting "[Existing bey] in Cho-X", or "A super powerful dragon bey" will not get you a bey. In addition, requesting dual spin on your bey may get it ignored, as it makes the design process very complicated and the assembly requires the bey to be send to my house first. I will accept a dual spin request if the dual spin gimmick is meant to compliment the bey's design. Spriggan's design is complimented by dual spin as it gets upper attack in right spin, and smash attack in left spin. Requesting dual spin for no reason is not appreciated and may cause your commission to be rejected. Thank you for actually reading this. If you actually read all of this and understand how to make a good request, let me know in the comments of the commissions request form. It means a lot if you actually READ about a service before asking for it. Use the word "Hippo" as a secret code in the comments of your form to let me know you read this.
Disclaimer:
I do not provide the printing of these beyblades. I am selling the design in the form of a 3D model file. You must pay for the printing of the beyblade separately. I do make recommendations and aid in the ordering process though.

Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey, as they often conflict with each other and require a more complicated design)
Dual Spin - $25 plus shipping and handling (This requires that I design all aspects of the bey to work around the dual spin gimmick, which severely limits me. Furthermore, the bey must be sent to my house for special assembly, so you must pay for the shipping to and from my house)
Extras:
Frame - $5
Level Chip Compatibility - Free if applicable
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY QUEUE
These sound pretty cool, are there any plans for a Wyvern one? I don't mean to be a nusiance xD
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:49 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: These sound pretty cool, are there any plans for a Wyvern one? I don't mean to be a nusiance xD

Not really. Nobody has asked for it and I prefer to make completely new beys rather than evolved forms of existent ones.
By chance, the pne who commission Jynx Ouroboros was the youtuber jojo ?
(Jul. 29, 2018  6:11 PM)DreadDullahan Wrote: By chance, the pne who commission Jynx Ouroboros was the youtuber jojo ?

Maybe...
Can u showcase ur beys like in a video or something?
Could you do this https://imgur.com/gallery/gnXPQJP

how Much also it is just like satomb

Or this it is star varies attack type almost like winning Valkyrie

Btw I am a new beytuber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUn403H...JajJWjRbuQ
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:49 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Could you do this https://imgur.com/gallery/gnXPQJP

how Much also it is just like satomb

Or this it is star varies attack type almost like winning Valkyrie

Btw I am a new beytuber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUn403H...JajJWjRbuQ

I could definitely do that. It would cost $35. $30 for the bey design, and $5 for the wheels. DM me and we can talk more about it. =)
You mean pm right
Can you please post pictures of the beys you’ve completed? Void mafdet and exodus hydra sound cool, and I know you already said wouldn’t, but it’s been nearly a week since you said jinx ouroboros’ owner would make a video and I’m just dying to see it.

(Jul. 29, 2018  9:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Can u showcase ur beys like in a video or something?

Yes please do

Also off topic (sorry) but I made a custom launch for xyres megalados called “xyres current”
Instructions:
Hold launcher vertically in your outstretched left hand(this works with vertical setup string launchers)
And grip the ripcord between your index and middle fingers on your right hand. As you pull the string,rotate the launcher clockwise until you get to 4 o’clock.

(Sorry, I don’t know how to make a spoiler tag)
Do you make custom plastic gen beyblades?
(Aug. 08, 2018  12:31 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I think 30 is too much for just a layer

You can think that all you want, but It takes days of work to design a layer. $30 is only a few hours of work at minimum wage, but designing these beys takes much longer than a few hours.

(Aug. 08, 2018  8:26 AM)7777777 Wrote: Do you make custom plastic gen beyblades?

And no, I have no experience with making plastic gen beys, but I could probably try.
How much is it to have a custom bey that dual spins?
Do you do discounts for younger customers?
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:25 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: Do you do discounts for younger customers?

I mean younger or not we're all humans and we're all equal so most likely no?
As Xandork said, it takes a lot of time and effort into making 3D-Printed beys, so I think his price is firm.
Bladed Deathscyther (bD) aka chou z Deathscyther

Shape: mostly Killer Deathscyther but with a little bit of Dark Deathscyther in there, most of the metal is on the scythe

Spin: Right

Gimmick: The same as Killer Deathscyther but the blade is metal (like how crash ragnanuk's gimmick was blaze ragnanuk's but only metal)

bitbeast: the grim reaper (like all deathsyther beys)

colors: Black, Red, Blue, Purple, and maybe Gold

bey type: Attack like all deathscyhter beys

metal: listed in shape and gimmick

ps: make the design look like if deathscyther had an chouzetsu evolution please

good luck Smile
What if you have your own design drawn up

(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: This is a repost of another thread on my new account.

Hello. I'm Xandork and I would like to announce that I am accepting commissions for custom 3D printable bey designs. I have been designing beys in 3D modeling software for over a month now, and I have had success in designing my own custom bey Xyres Megalados, as well as custom designs for beytubers such as Jojo and Zyeyo.

I have been doing free designs for the few beytubers I have been working for, but this is because I am big fans of theirs and know seeing their custom beys in action is payment itself. I have decided to open up my design skills to the public to help people get their own custom beys. I know a lot of people want them, and the few beytrainers out there are likely swamped with requests.

I'm charging for my services because I feel that I put a lot of time and effort into my designs and others have told me I should charge for them. In addition, the design will ONLY be available to the one requester, so your bey will be unique and one of a kind.

The starting price for a layer is $30, and an additional $5 is added for each gimmick (I hope you don't see this as greedy. It takes days for each bey to be designed). Gimmicks include moving parts, dual spin capabilities, mode changes, etc. I reserve the right to negotiate prices if a request is very complex or has a large number of gimmicks. I can also design frames for $10 each. Note: Dual spin is not available for most designs, as it requires a considerably complex design, as well as a lot of work to be done on it after printing. It would need to be shipped to me first, then shipped to you.

When requesting a bey, here is necessary information:
- Bey type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance
- Bey Avatar / Bit Beast
- Shape
- Spin rotation
- Color scheme (More colors may cost more as it requires separate parts to be designed)
- Name
- Gimmicks
- Metal parts

Thank you for reading this. I hope to make a bunch of you happy by giving you the bey of your dreams. If you wish to get a commission, message me on WBO or make a request on #commission-requests on my Discord server.

Here are some pics of some beys I have designed. The first is my own custom bey, Xyres Megalados. The second one is Jynx Ouroboros, a bey and frame I designed for Jojo. The last thing is a frame designed for a special project for Kevo.

CURRENT PROJECT LIST:
  1. Dranzer Breaker
  2. Knuckle Seraph
  3. Sovereign Leonidas
QUEUE:
  1. Bone Kulshedra
  2. Dread Hullahan
FINISHED PROJECTS:
  • Xyres Megalados
  • Jynx Ouroboros
  • Proto Breaker
  • Void Mafdet
  • Exodus Hydra
Hi
Xandork it's an attack type for the avatar I'd like a dragon called something like omega hyliox for the shape I'd like claws and dragon heads poking out I'd like it to go left for clout can I have purple red and black with a neon red chip it's gimmicks are when it spins the claws and heads pop out when it loses spin it goes back in like archer hercules I'd like the gimmick pieces to be metal and if you can, can you make a disc called 99 which is really sharp. Thanks and I appreciate it
I have a bey it is push trident
Evolution of trident
Gimmick is when a bey hits the rounded layer it pushes part of it back to where it is spikes and the bey will burst but the spikes will be rounded
I already drew it
And the bit beast is a trident and the metal will be on the spikes and the outer portion of the layer and could you please tell me how much it cost because this is coming out of my YouTube Budget so it has to be under $70 and I forgot to say the driver is just a regular driver with a metal sharp spike on it here is the link to the drawing https://imgur.com/gallery/7cI1ZFY
Like I said earlier, could you please post the beys a you’ve made in a video or pictures or something? Also what type is xyres megalados?
Question would it make it easier for you if someone were to send you a 3d design of what they want? (not me)