Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

How do I get in contact with you about making a Beyblade for me
(Aug. 11, 2018  6:55 AM)Velocityblader Wrote: How do I get in contact with you about making a Beyblade for me

Just click on his username and then on contact
I have a request for beyblade burst evolution
Could you make me a 3d bey
- Bey type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance- Balence
- Bey Avatar / Bit Beast a dragon
- Shape similar to nightmare luinor
- Spin rotation Left
- Color scheme (More colors may cost more as it requires separate parts to be designed) red and blue
- Name Spriggonic Leonidus
- Gimmicks Spin Steal powerful hits
- Metal parts teeth and dragon heads
(Jul. 29, 2018  12:03 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:49 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: These sound pretty cool, are there any plans for a Megalados one? I don't mean to be a sound like a bad person i just really want it

Not really. Nobody has asked for it and I prefer to make completely new beys rather than evolved forms of existent ones.

(Jul. 28, 2018  11:49 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: These sound pretty cool, are there any plans for a Megalados one? I don't mean to be a nusiance xD. And i want it to be a balance and dual spin. 

Not really. Nobody has asked for it and I prefer to make completely new beys rather than evolved forms of existent ones.

(Jul. 28, 2018  11:49 PM)Beyradman Wrote: These sound pretty cool, are there any plans for a Megalados one? I don't mean to be a nusiance xD. And i want it to be a balance and dual spin. 

Gosh. That's a lot of replies in a day. So I use FreeCAD. It's simple but powerful. I also LOVE Jaggy. My first ever burst bey was a Hasbro Minoboros M2 Knuckle Jaggy and it has served me well, one of mt favorite stock combos. I had 2 jaggy so I put one on Megalados and now it's a semi-stationary attacker. Also, Hydra is dual spin just like Ouroboros.

For all of you who are asking for beys, please stop asking for them in this thread. This thread is for discussing my work, not for requests. I have stated numerous times that I ONLY accept commissions through private messages. Asking for a bey on this thread or in thr comments of the pictures I posted won't get you a bey and I will not respond.

I have a question. How would you all like if I created Cho-X versions of beys like Deathscizor and sold them for $20. The $30 beys are unique and one of a kind, but I have half a dozen people requesting Super Z Deathscizors. So how would you all feel about paying less and getting that bey, but allowing others to have the same one? It reduces the unneccessary work of making half a dozen very similar beys. I would make small adjustments to each one such as different decorations and colors of course. In addition, you wouldn't need to wait very long to recieve the bey.
I saw JoJo's video on Jynx Ouroboros which lead me hear. So I have a quick question, can you do the metal thing on JoJo's bey but using a Hasbro style locking system? I ask because I don't have Takara Tomy drivers.
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:30 AM)KnightFurry Wrote: I saw JoJo's video on Jynx Ouroboros which lead me hear. So I have a quick question, can you do the metal thing on JoJo's bey but using a Hasbro style locking system? I ask because I don't have Takara Tomy drivers.

It works with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Drivers.
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:58 PM)Xandork Wrote: Gosh. That's a lot of replies in a day. So I use FreeCAD. It's simple but powerful. I also LOVE Jaggy. My first ever burst bey was a Hasbro Minoboros M2 Knuckle Jaggy and it has served me well, one of mt favorite stock combos. I had 2 jaggy so I put one on Megalados and now it's a semi-stationary attacker. Also, Hydra is dual spin just like Ouroboros.

For all of you who are asking for beys, please stop asking for them in this thread. This thread is for discussing my work, not for requests. I have stated numerous times that I ONLY accept commissions through private messages. Asking for a bey on this thread or in thr comments of the pictures I posted won't get you a bey and I will not respond.

I have a question. How would you all like if I created Cho-X versions of beys like Deathscizor and sold them for $20. The $30 beys are unique and one of a kind, but I have half a dozen people requesting Super Z Deathscizors. So how would you all feel about paying less and getting that bey, but allowing others to have the same one? It reduces the unneccessary work of making half a dozen very similar beys. I would make small adjustments to each one such as different decorations and colors of course. In addition, you wouldn't need to wait very long to recieve the bey.
I don’t mean to bother you if you did but didn’t have the time to respond yet, but did you receive my message? I’m very new to the forum so I’m worried my PM to you didn’t go through.
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:34 AM)tpoez28 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:58 PM)Xandork Wrote: Gosh. That's a lot of replies in a day. So I use FreeCAD. It's simple but powerful. I also LOVE Jaggy. My first ever burst bey was a Hasbro Minoboros M2 Knuckle Jaggy and it has served me well, one of mt favorite stock combos. I had 2 jaggy so I put one on Megalados and now it's a semi-stationary attacker. Also, Hydra is dual spin just like Ouroboros.

I don’t mean to bother you if you did but didn’t have the time to respond yet, but did you receive my message? I’m very new to the forum so I’m worried my PM to you didn’t go through.

It went through, but I have 40+ messages to go through currently and I'm on vacation at the moment.
(Aug. 12, 2018  2:33 PM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:34 AM)tpoez28 Wrote: I don’t mean to bother you if you did but didn’t have the time to respond yet, but did you receive my message? I’m very new to the forum so I’m worried my PM to you didn’t go through.

It went through, but I have 40+ messages to go through currently and I'm on vacation at the moment.
Alright thanks so much! Not a problem, just wanted to make sure.
I have a couple question Xandork                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       #1 How long will it it take to make a 3D printed beyblade?                                                                                                                                                                                                         #2 Whats the most durable plastic to use in 3D printing?

I have a couple more questions to ask you  Xandork  . #3 Do the buyers have to get the beys 3D printed?  #4  Could you make a youtube channel and show your progress on the beys your working on? #5 could you make a 3D printed stadiums if possible. #6 Will you ever make 3D printed drivers? #7 if my 3D printed beyblade breaks could i pay you to make it again? #8 does it cost money to 3D print or is it free? #9 Do the buyers just send the design? or do i have to go to shapeways myself? #10 wich is better Nylon or the other one? #11 what colours does Nylon come in or the other plastic? #12 were could i take 3D design classes? #13 if i was good at designing 3D beyblades could i work with you when im older? i understand if the answer is no but i would really love to help. well thats all the questions i could think of right now thank you for your time : D
i have a suggestion. my bey that i want is called shin herical.

it would be an attack type and its its bey avatar would resemble the grim reaper ( since shin is short for shinigami which means reaper ) and it would go right spin along with two major attack points resembling scythes, being on opposite sides obviously. its colour would be mostly black but with a few parts bits being a maroon red. it doesnt need a gimmick and there wont be metal.

also would it be possible to make a disk frame called reap? it would be the layer but backwards. thank you!
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:40 PM)bladerNOOB500 Wrote: i have a suggestion. my bey that i want is called shin herical.

it would be an attack type and its its bey avatar would resemble the grim reaper ( since shin is short for shinigami which means reaper ) and it would go right spin along with two major attack points resembling scythes, being on opposite sides obviously.  its colour would be mostly black but with a few parts bits being a maroon red. it doesnt need a gimmick and there wont be metal.  

also would it be possible to make a disk frame called reap? it would be the layer but backwards. thank you!

He doesn’t accept requests from this thread. PM him to request a bey.
(Aug. 12, 2018  7:01 PM)blazel Wrote: I have a couple question Xandork                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       #1 How long will it it take to make a 3D printed beyblade?                                                                                                                                                                                                         #2 Whats the most durable plastic to use in 3D printing?

I have a couple more questions to ask you  Xandork  . #3 Do the buyers have to get the beys 3D printed?  #4  Could you make a youtube channel and show your progress on the beys your working on? #5 could you make a 3D printed stadiums if possible. #6 Will you ever make 3D printed drivers? #7 if my 3D printed beyblade breaks could i pay you to make it again? well thats all the questions i could think of right now thank you for your time : D

It takes about a week to print it, a few days for shipping, but my design can take a few days. It will probably take longer for most people though because of the long line. That's why I'm gonna make a cheaper, less custom but still awesome alternative for people.

Nylon is pretty good, but Shapways also prints in a strongee variant of it that comes in grey and black.

The buyer has to get the bey printed. I just do the designs. I do help the buyer though.

I could make a channel, but I'm not great at talking so it would likely be a crappy channel. I'll look into it though.

A 3D printed stadium would be a horribly expensive endeavor, costing hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Most 3D printers are too small to make something that size, and it would either be too thin and brittle and break, or be solid and cost a whole lot. But I could be wrong.

I don't currently make drivers because I don't jave a 3D scanner to make a template, and I wouldn't be able to print the spring.

Once I finish the design, I'll give you the file and you can do whatever you want with it. You could get it printed, share it with friends, etc. Since you have the file, you don't need to come to me to get it printed.

Thanks for all of these questions to clear this all up. I appreciate this sort of discourse, and that's what I want in this thread.

(Aug. 12, 2018  11:40 PM)bladerNOOB500 Wrote: i have a suggestion. my bey that i want is called shin herical.

it would be an attack type and its its bey avatar would resemble the grim reaper ( since shin is short for shinigami which means reaper ) and it would go right spin along with two major attack points resembling scythes, being on opposite sides obviously. its colour would be mostly black but with a few parts bits being a maroon red. it doesnt need a gimmick and there wont be metal.

That is not a suggestion. That is you telling me something that you want, in the wrong way and wrong place.
Could you guys help me? I'm trying to design a layer with a free-spinning gimmick, but I also want it to be able to change between a free-spinning mode and a stationary mode in between rounds. I know that the Strike God Chip exists, but I'm sure that switching to Strike God Valkyrie inbetween rounds is illegal.

i pm'd you my request like 3 times, and you didn't even respond
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:28 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

it would be an attack type and its its bey avatar would resemble the grim reaper ( since shin is short for shinigami which means reaper ) and it would go right spin along with two major attack points resembling scythes, being on opposite sides obviously.  its colour would be mostly black but with a few parts bits being a maroon red. it doesnt need a gimmick and there wont be metal.  

He doesn’t accept requests from this thread. PM him to request a bey.

oh. okay then.

(Aug. 13, 2018  4:55 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  7:01 PM)blazel Wrote: I have a couple question Xandork                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       #1 How long will it it take to make a 3D printed beyblade?                                                                                                                                                                                                         #2 Whats the most durable plastic to use in 3D printing?

I have a couple more questions to ask you  Xandork  . #3 Do the buyers have to get the beys 3D printed?  #4  Could you make a youtube channel and show your progress on the beys your working on? #5 could you make a 3D printed stadiums if possible. #6 Will you ever make 3D printed drivers? #7 if my 3D printed beyblade breaks could i pay you to make it again? well thats all the questions i could think of right now thank you for your time : D

It takes about a week to print it, a few days for shipping, but my design can take a few days. It will probably take longer for most people though because of the long line. That's why I'm gonna make a cheaper, less custom but still awesome alternative for people.

Nylon is pretty good, but Shapways also prints in a strongee variant of it that comes in grey and black.

The buyer has to get the bey printed. I just do the designs. I do help the buyer though.

I could make a channel, but I'm not great at talking so it would likely be a crappy channel. I'll look into it though.

A 3D printed stadium would be a horribly expensive endeavor, costing hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Most 3D printers are too small to make something that size, and it would either be too thin and brittle and break, or be solid and cost a whole lot. But I could be wrong.

I don't currently make drivers because I don't jave a 3D scanner to make a template, and I wouldn't be able to print the spring.

Once I finish the design, I'll give you the file and you can do whatever you want with it. You could get it printed, share it with friends, etc. Since you have the file, you don't need to come to me to get it printed.

Thanks for all of these questions to clear this all up. I appreciate this sort of discourse, and that's what I want in this thread.

That is not a suggestion. That is you telling me something that you want, in the wrong way and wrong place.
sorry. i didnt know how it worked. as my name says im a noob.
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:35 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:

i pm'd you my request like 3 times, and you didn't even respond

Earlier on in the thread I said that I'm on a 4 day vacation so I don't have much time currently to do commissions, and I have 30+ messages in my inbox. I'll get to it as soon as I get home. Sorry.
Could you make a recolor of a existing driver,you wouldn't have to print the spring cause you can get those from fake beyblades that you can take the driver apart. Thanks in advance
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:35 PM)Zalisal Wrote: Could you make a recolor of a existing driver,you wouldn't have to print the spring cause you can get those from fake beyblades that you can take the driver apart. Thanks in advance

I can't make drivers yet, and once I will be able to make drivers, making a recolor of an existing driver would be a bad idea since you would pay 50+ for the printing, when you could easily just spray paint the other driver.
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:30 AM)KnightFurry Wrote: I saw JoJo's video on Jynx Ouroboros which lead me hear. So I have a quick question, can you do the metal thing on JoJo's bey but using a Hasbro style locking system? I ask because I don't have Takara Tomy drivers.

It works with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Drivers.

Thank you for the information!
How can I send you my beyblade disaing ?

Or get contact with you for the info
I want a balanced type and the bey avatar is a phionex a circle with talons dual if possible if not then righ red sol phionex it can change to attack stamina and defense and no metal parts and please have a frame and that is the bey that I want.
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:50 PM)Kkbeast Wrote: I want a balanced type and the bey avatar is a phionex a circle with talons  dual if possible if not then righ red sol phionex it can change to attack stamina and defense and no metal parts and please have a frame  and that is the bey that I want.

You have to pm him for that this thread is not made for the request Smile