Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Xandork i think you would be a very cool youtuber you don't have to talk in your videos.  I would be willing to watch your videos with or without audio there are  beytubers who don't talk in videos.It would be very cool to see a complete product of your creations and  the gimmicks of peoples designs and how they work i hope you give it a try good luck.
(Aug. 08, 2018  7:47 PM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  12:31 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I think 30 is too much for  just a layer

You can think that all you want, but It takes days of work to design a layer. $30 is only a few hours of work at minimum wage, but designing these beys takes much longer than a few hours.

(Aug. 08, 2018  8:26 AM)7777777 Wrote: Do you make custom plastic gen beyblades?

And no, I have no experience with making plastic gen beys, but I could probably try.

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply. How much would a custom plastic gen be?
Hey, I was wondering if you can make a bey for me. I was thinking a black, red, and gold wolf bey. Probably with the name Elemental Wolf. I would like it the be a dual rotation attack type and the fram to look like claws. If you can't do it, I understand.
(Aug. 14, 2018  8:31 PM)WolfKing Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if you can make a bey for me. I was thinking a black, red, and gold wolf bey. Probably with the name Elemental Wolf. I would like it the be a dual rotation attack type and the fram to look like claws. If you can't do it, I understand.

You need to PM him if you want him to make a bey for you. this is for talking about the beys, not requesting them. and he's on a trip right now so he can't make it right now.
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:48 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  8:31 PM)WolfKing Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if you can make a bey for me. I was thinking a black, red, and gold wolf bey. Probably with the name Elemental Wolf. I would like it the be a dual rotation attack type and the fram to look like claws. If you can't do it, I understand.

You need to PM him if you want him to make a bey for you. this is for talking about the beys, not requesting them. and he's on a trip right now so he can't make it right now.

OK thanks. I'm still getting used to this site.
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:48 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Oh okay, thanks for the info. Also, how do you PM someone on here?
(Aug. 15, 2018  2:39 AM)WolfKing Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:48 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: You need to PM him if you want him to make a bey for you. this is for talking about the beys, not requesting them. and he's on a trip right now so he can't make it right now.

Oh okay, thanks for the info. Also, how do you PM someone on here?

same idont know how
UPDATE:
I have updated the commission request system. First off, I would like to reiterate that I WILL NOT acknowledge ANY commission requests in this thread, or in any other way except for the Google form. Requests already made in my WBO messages will be grandfathered into the new format in the same order. From this point forward, I will not accept requests in my messages, but I will forward those who do make requests to the Google form. The google form makes it easier for me to organize all of the requests, allowing for me to finish commissions for people faster. In addition, I hope that the form may help customers better understand the process, and what to expect in their bey.

I will also be adding a new way to request beys. Due to the high influx of customers wanting similar designs, usually referred to as a "Super-Z version of [existing bey]", I will create templates of beys such as "Super-Z Doomscizor" or "Dragon" which I can base a person's design off of. Rather than receiving a bey built entirely from scratch, the bey will be designed more quickly, have a design similar to an existing bey, and will only cost $10. You will still have customization of the bey, such as how it is detailed, the letter in the center, and in some cases, the number of blades. This option will take some time to fully implement.

Here is the link to the google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link
Question: What form of payment do you take?
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:14 AM)ExtraFatGiraffe Wrote: Question: What form of payment do you take?

Paypal
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:49 AM)Xandork Wrote: UPDATE:
I have updated the commission request system. First off, I would like to reiterate that I WILL NOT acknowledge ANY commission requests in this thread, or in any other way except for the Google form. Requests already made in my WBO messages will be grandfathered into the new format in the same order. From this point forward, I will not accept requests in my messages, but I will forward those who do make requests to the Google form. The google form makes it easier for me to organize all of the requests, allowing for me to finish commissions for people faster. In addition, I hope that the form may help customers better understand the process, and what to expect in their bey.

I will also be adding a new way to request beys. Due to the high influx of customers wanting similar designs, usually referred to as a "Super-Z version of [existing bey]", I will create templates of beys such as "Super-Z Doomscizor" or "Dragon" which I can base a person's design off of. Rather than receiving a bey built entirely from scratch, the bey will be designed more quickly, have a design similar to an existing bey, and will only cost $10. You will still have customization of the bey, such as how it is detailed, the letter in the center, and in some cases, the number of blades. This option will take some time to fully implement.

I filled it out
(Aug. 15, 2018  10:31 AM)WolfKing Wrote:

Here is my form code for you ----
The whole point of me giving you a code in private messages is so that I can differentiate between the people who requested a bey before and after the change in my commissions format. Posting it on a public thread just negates the purpose. Please delete the code from that comment so that it doesn't ruin it for everyone else.
(Aug. 15, 2018  10:48 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  10:31 AM)WolfKing Wrote: Here is my form code for you ----
The whole point of me giving you a code in private messages is so that I can differentiate between the people who requested a bey before and after the change in my commissions format. Posting it on a public thread just negates the purpose. Please delete the code from that comment so that it doesn't ruin it for everyone else.

I deleted it
Question, is it ok if someone else paid for the commission if I were to make a request?

Another question, is there a way that I'll be able to peview the custom part(s) and/or the total cost of a commission before before I pay for it?

(Aug. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:30 AM)KnightFurry Wrote: I saw JoJo's video on Jynx Ouroboros which lead me hear. So I have a quick question, can you do the metal thing on JoJo's bey but using a Hasbro style locking system? I ask because I don't have Takara Tomy drivers.

It works with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Drivers.

So I can use any Hasbro drivers on any custom layer and not risk damaging the layer and/or driver?
(Aug. 15, 2018  10:12 PM)N10 Wrote: Question, is it ok if someone else paid for the commission if I were to make a request?

Another question, is there a way that I'll be able to peview the custom part(s) and/or  the total cost of a commission before before I pay for it?

(Aug. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)Xandork Wrote: It works with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Drivers.

So I can use any Hasbro drivers on any custom layer and not risk damaging the layer and/or driver?
Well hasbro drivers have make the teeth weaker because the white prongs are shorter its best just to use hasbro drivers with hasbro layers
(Aug. 15, 2018  10:12 PM)N10 Wrote: Question, is it ok if someone else paid for the commission if I were to make a request?

Another question, is there a way that I'll be able to peview the custom part(s) and/or the total cost of a commission before before I pay for it?

(Aug. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)Xandork Wrote: It works with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Drivers.

Yea, I'll show you the cost of printing before the final transaction. And yes, somebody else can pay for you if they want to, just like in any purchase.

(Aug. 16, 2018  1:49 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Do you only make layers?

I make layers and frames.
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:30 PM)blazel Wrote:

Another question, is there a way that I'll be able to peview the custom part(s) and/or  the total cost of a commission before before I pay for it?

Well hasbro drivers have make the teeth weaker because the white prongs are shorter its best just to use hasbro drivers with hasbro layers

Are you sure, because when Xandork was asked if he can make layers that are made with Hasbro's slope locking mechanism, he said that his layers are compatible with Takara Tomy and Hasbro drivers didn't he? Is there something that I got wrong?

Also, Xandork, did you forget to answer the part of my first question? You did answered the part about previewing the cost, but you didn't answered the part about previewing the part(s) that you have designed. Also, if I were to requested you to make a layer and/or frame that is based off something like a character from a cartoon and/or videogame or something of the like, will sending you images of them or it for reference help you? For example, if I requested for a layer that is based on the "main" persona of the main protagonist from Persona 4, Izanagi, will sending you images of that persona help you for when you are designing the layer since you'll have a reference image to work with.

Another question, Xandork. You did mention that parts made from scratch is only going to be sold to the person that requested them. What if I want to allow for designs the parts that I requested to be bought by anyone instead of just myself?
(Aug. 16, 2018  9:36 PM)N10 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:30 PM)blazel Wrote: Well hasbro drivers have make the teeth weaker because the white prongs are shorter its best just to use hasbro drivers with hasbro layers

Are you sure, because when Xandork was asked if he can make layers that are made with Hasbro's slope locking mechanism, he said that his layers are compatible with Takara Tomy and Hasbro drivers didn't he? Is there something that I got wrong?

Also, Xandork, did you forget to answer the part of my first question? You did answered the part about previewing the cost, but you didn't answered the part about previewing the part(s) that you have designed. Also, if I were to requested you to make a layer and/or frame that is based off something like a character from a cartoon and/or videogame or something of the like, will sending you images of them or it for reference help you? For example, if I requested for a layer that is based on the "main" persona of the main protagonist from Persona 4, Izanagi, will sending you images of that persona help you for when you are designing the layer since you'll have a reference image to work with.

Another question, Xandork. You did mention that parts made from scratch is only going to be sold to the person that requested them. What if I want to allow for designs the parts that I requested to be bought by anyone instead of just myself?

Oh, of course. You would definitely get to see the layer before receiving it. I actually show the layer to the customer as I make it and get input. It's a very involved process, which is why it takes so long. And you absolutely can do that. Reference image, sketch, etc. It's all acceptable. I made a bey for someone based off of a Zoid (kinda like a robot action figure) from his childhood. And you can allow for the parts to be used by anyone. Like I said, it's for you to decide what happens to it. You cannot take the design and sell it as your own, but you can give it to others and let others buy it from me. Or if you want, I could make it free to everyone after it is designed, and I'll put the link on this thread. But I still require payment for it's design.
I was wondering if you were able to see my request about Nova ShieldClasher. If not here is what i would like him to be a Metal Fusion heavy defender. Also like how Jynx has her snakes, i would like him to have shields instead. Primary color- Purple Secondary- Blue
Hey can u plz make me a 3D printed bey like jojo’s I’d tell appreciate it
Ohh I forgot to say on my private message that the frame dragon head is metal

And if you don't see it here it is
Type:attack
Bit beast : dragon swordsman
Color:blue silver stripes and black for the frame
Name:Mastery jogan
Metal parts: the color silver is metal
There are four blades on the top silver but not metal it may be harmful
Frame color black three dragon heads and it is metal and how much is it if you print it yourself pls make this request and I live in the Philippines I will tell you my address for shipping if you print it yourself in the private message

Spin rotation dual spin pls pls pls ??

The stripes are like JoJo's beyblade plsplsplspls????????

And the middle is color black and metal with letters M & J like JoJo's beyblade but color black

I was not asking for a request.  I was asking for help in designing a bey for a future request.