Worst pain you have ever experienced

I have heard of "You'll shoot your eye out". But not "You'll stab your eye out".
Smash My Head Threw Glass Tongue_out and Drop A Hot Cup Of Water On My Skin Burning My Flesh Off
Sorry My Pc Just Double Posted Again Sorry Guys
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:15 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: How are you people still alive?!
BLADER DJ HELPED US WITH HIS BEYSPIRIT!
sorry mods if this is SPAM,i ate too much candy Wink
I'm still alive because I stay in all day on WBO... Man I need a life.
When I was riding my bike two years ago I scraped my knee after I fell(I was wearing shorts)and I had to wrap my knee around some sort of band-aid like material 9-10 times.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:09 AM)EarthAries Wrote: When I was riding my bike two years ago I scraped my knee after I fell(I was wearing shorts)and I had to wrap my knee around some sort of band-aid like material 9-10 times.
and that's the WORST pain you've ever felt?.....
when i cut the major vein on my finger with a switchblade and the blood gushed and squirted all over my room. then i passed out.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:52 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:09 AM)EarthAries Wrote: When I was riding my bike two years ago I scraped my knee after I fell(I was wearing shorts)and I had to wrap my knee around some sort of band-aid like material 9-10 times.

I haven't got hurt in a long time...

Oh and I forgot to add that there was blood.
I think it might have been when I cracked my skull open at my grandparents' house. I think it hurt, but I don't remember because it was a while ago. I didn't cry until was in the emergency room when the doctors stapled my head shut without anesthetic (did I spell that right???). It's either that or when I fell of my ripstik this summer, and basically tore all the skin off the left side of my body. Then I discovered the WBO and haven't gotten hurt since (I think).
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:19 PM)EarthAries Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:52 AM)XBlader Wrote:

I haven't got hurt in a long time...

Oh and I forgot to add that there was blood.

Wow... A very protected life for you! Do you happen to live in a bubble?
during ju jitsu i was flippend off a mat by this really weird kid and hit my head really hard. recently
i was on a swing and went so high that i flipped the top and my fingres slipped of the chain in then first by head hit the metal pole and then the pavement (2 hit combo). i was bleading (not that much to pass out) from my head and i passed out but my friend had some water and through in on me and i woke up.
when I was 5 I was riding my bike and I turned really hard and scrape my whole knee.Then the next day I came back outside and I was and hit my foot on the crack in the ground and it ripped of the scab.

Another time when I was 5 I fell and cut right near my eye and my eye brow and had to get stitches.
Once I was riding down my driveway on my helles (did I spell that right?) and I tripped and landed really hard on one of my knees on the asphalt. I was laying there for 5min in pain while my next door neighbors just walked up their driveway.
Mine would be when i was playing soccer inside and my mum booted the ball and it hit the really big light bulb above me and it fell really hard and coverd my entire face with blood. I had to go to the hospital for days and i got a concusion ( 1st out of the future 5 )
As i was younger (about five, i think)
I pointed at something in my brothers room and he bange shut the door with my finger still in the door. I lost my fingertip, there was blood everywhere and even now(and im 12, almost 13) the nail is growing pretty crooked and is harder than any othe nail.
Lightninglibrax love your avatar (playing that game now) Offtopic

Ontopic~ my stairs were icy and I feel off them, sixteen feet, crushing my left elbow, and cracking my bone that connects my thumb to my hand. Had 2 major surgeries to fix the bones, ending up having 2 screws in my elbow, and 1 in my thumb. I almost landed on my head and the doctor said I would most likely have died if I did.
Heres some pictures to show the surgery scars

Edit: I also will never bend my elbow the full way down the doctor said, due to the screw in my elbow. =[

[Image: 1000210x.jpg]
Thats my wrist.

[Image: 1000209.jpg]

Thats my elbow.
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:15 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: How are you people still alive?!

Were not Smug
Lol doctor said I Was lucky to be alive Tongue_out
REALLY?!! It was a near death experience? you knw what, now one of my goals in life is to hear a doctor say, "He's lucky to be alive" or, "You should be grateful"
Good job you see what you made this kid (me) want to hear before he dies? yeh thats not good. lol
I got Lime-Disease And I had to get ticks removed from my Knee I had to stay in the Hospital For like 1 through 2 Weeks.
I was taking a shower then my dog busted in the bathroom and started biting my balls (Sorry if its inaproppriate stuff), i kicked my dog then blood was squirting out of it.