Worst pain you have ever experienced

Breaking both bones in both my arms. Couldn't BeyBlade Unhappy
food poisoning.. and just to be a nerd about it.. when i had it, i had a nightmare that the bacterias' in my stomach were zergs and the white blood cells were protoss (i was a protoss fan at the time).. then i woke up and puked and <graphical image>.
Another horrible pain today... i steped on a mouse trap which cracked my nails
when i was 6 in elemantary school.
i felt from a skippyball.
i broke my clavicle.
auwwwwww
When my foot was punctured by really SHARP pencils.
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:36 PM)Shake.junt95 Wrote: broke my ankle and sprained my wrist while doing parkour jumped 15 steps after a valut the my ankle whet boom!! and my wrist hurt like hell i tryed to get up lol stragiht down again.

ouch, the most terrable pain i have ever been in was when i went and accidentally broke my nose during a beyblade match. that was a few days ago.
Not to be offensive or anything but hwo does one go about doing that?
Haha, I don't remember if it was my worse pain experienced but, I was swinging on roman bars and swung upside-down. And then I remember my hands slipping and face-planting solid concrete from high up. D:
After that there was blood everywhere, and then I can't remember the rest. =P
When my brother sprayed Exit Mould in my eye.
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Not to be offensive or anything but hwo does one go about doing that?

welp... if you were talkin to me, i was in a interesting match where i was more focused on my team members launch style and wasent paying attention on my bey. my bey was knocked out of the stadium with a quick motion and i couldent dodge it in time so it broke my nose. its gotten to the point where the whole team (team mad cat) has to dodge beys bec of one of the members launch style
I see hah. It must be very powerful.
^Waterfall. ^^
They're the only person who knows how to do it, but as you can see, it's very deadly. Wink
(Oct. 24, 2010  11:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I see hah. It must be very powerful.

im the only team member that has broken any thing so far
Let's hope it stays that way eh? Hah.

Well I might as well post something, although it's not the worst, it's one of the more recent(ish, not really0 ones:

I took a back kick to the throat during taekwondo full contact sparring, from a 2nd dan black belt hah.
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:08 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Let's hope it stays that way eh? Hah.

Well I might as well post something, although it's not the worst, it's one of the more recent(ish, not really0 ones:

I took a back kick to the throat during taekwondo full contact sparring, from a 2nd dan black belt hah.

ouch dude. other than tht accident i fell off a 8ft latter tore 2 tendons (1 in each arm) broke my collar bone and offset my wrist and ancle and split my head and hadto get 6 staples. and i think breaking my nose hurts more than all of that.
I accidentally walked into a moving cop car when I was like 6, I cracked my skull, and had 7 teeth jammed in my gums, that just came out last year... Ow. That taught me to watch where I'm goin' Plus I was dropped down stairs when I was Little, I got stitches in my left Eyebrow, and the break in the brow, where the hair can't grow back is still there, 12 years later. (I was 2 according to my mother) and Being hit with a chair. Ouch, that hurt a lot!

Yes, my head gets beat up a lot. I think that some greater power is out to get me...
Falling off a bridge and landing on my knee. Angry
well i was skat boarding and slammed into a poll then i cracked mt skull and was in hospital for a week
lying in bed eating gross hospital food
nearly cutting my entire right arm open with a nail when i was four.
i jumped 10 feet in to a pile of leavs pich fork beried insine and had to walk on tippy twos for 1 month and a half
Really, how in the hell are you people still alive? Well, live long!
Well, I can not think of a very bad pain for me, lucky me.
i once went scootering after a rainstorm (what was i THINKING?) down my super steep driveway, which just happens to have a sharp turn at the end of it! i tried to make the turn, but the wheels slid out from under me. I messed up my ankle by making about a millimeter or two deep gash, and one on my knee. I then again did the same thing with my skateboard, reopening the wounds, and scarring them. It caused exstensive and exhilerating pain, (no, i am not exaggerating, it hurt) people always assume that i always cry when i get hurt (i know boys who cry when their cat scratches theem), but i actually have a very high pain tolerence. I also got this weird wart thing, and the doctor put on this odd stuff extracted from some exotic beetle, that made it swell up a lot and it also caused more pain than the scooter one above. It went away, but i'm never going through that again!
When I was 9 I was riding my bike and then this stupid car started chasing me. I turned and it followed me. Just when I was gonna give up I crashed into a store did a back flip of my bike and broke my leg.
i back flipped out of a buggy hit my head... i had a skull fracture took three years of theropy and the docters said if i would of hit a quater inch higher or lower i would of died
Well I was in school and i was trying too break up a fight, however someone else came and booted my knee from behind and it was dislocated for at least 4 hours before they were able too pop it back in !!!