Worst pain you have ever experienced

actually it would have to be, i was practicing capoiera with my partner, and he missed his move and he ended up hitting me to the ground with his leg, while i was flipping, and cut most parts of my body doing so, including breaking my left leg and left arm! it was really painful, but not life threatening like my other one...
The worst physical pain was when me and my friends were at the seaside in cornwall. We were lying on the rocky area and a huge boulder rolled on to the left side of my arm. I was in so much pain that I started crying (who can blame me I was 12 at the time) and my friends called the ambulance and I was stuck under the boulder for an hour and 20 mins It was seriously painful and I was lucky that I didn't have to get plates stuck in my left arm. I broke the whole of my left arm and it took me almost a year to recover.
Note to self: Never lay down in a rocky area...with boulders.
Shoulda thought that one through.
i dont know how i survive doing capoiera... it's really dangerous, i accidently ended up kicking someone in the face when they moved out of place, they had to go hospital and get stitches on his cheek and get his 2 teeth back in...
Why would they stick his teeth back in?
because sometimes if they haven't been out long, they can just push the teeth back in the mouth so they dont have to have a missing tooth all their life, but this stuff is painful...
in this thread i'm just waiting for a female to say "giving birth" then the first one who says that basically wins the game, because its a rumour that its the most painful experience of life.
Where you even old enough to the pain?....
(Oct. 27, 2008  11:20 PM)Krys Wrote: I tried to do a flip on a bed in a cabin at camp and I flipped off and landed on a nail and cracked my head open Lips_sealed It was very painful. . .My head hurt a lot @.@

when i was 5 or 6 i cracked my head open and i didn't feel a thing i was dizzy tho...
(Nov. 05, 2010  5:09 AM)Pyro Wrote: Where you even old enough to the pain?....

I was 12.
Quite recently (I'm 11) My sister had taken up my bed and mum and dad where in the other room, I had a bed on the floor, I got into bed at an odd angle and whacked my nose on a metal bed post, I have a scar on my nose from it.
there was this busy road and then there as a side road where i use to live well me and one of my friends were on the we sidewalk near the busy road and i was trying to do a frontward pop a wheelie and i ended up flying over the handle bars into the busy road head first and barely was able to roll back to the edge of the road before i fainted when i woke up i was in a ambulance one side my face bleeding and it looked like a copy of the road i just flew into funny thing is if you looked at my face now you would see no trace of what happened well that is my story
agreed with my pals to get whipped and it was painful but it was worth it
In the winter a couple years ago, I was on a sled with five people and i was in the back. Everything was going fine until the sled started to go backwards, i couldnt get out because of the momentum and the sled smashed into a tail gate from a trailer, directly on my shoulder just barely missing my neck. Thinking about it still makes me cringe
(Oct. 28, 2008  8:47 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  6:44 PM)SK Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  6:13 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  4:05 PM)SK Wrote: i have broken my arm, my pinkie finger (lol), and two toes at the same time, none of them really hurt, i even walked around with the broken arm for 2 days without knowing lol

i cant really think of anything that has really hurt atm lol

Do you have CEEPA?

what's CEEPA? I googled it and all I got was "Centre for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa"

CIPA
Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis
symptom: you can't really feel pain

i wish i had that... my worst pain.....hmm...heartbreak when emily(my ex best friend) started to act weird around me, saying get away from me, i hate you,that kinda carp. i still haven't cracked her code.
All this pain just reminds me of how I live my life:

Wake up in the morning, survive, go back to bed.
my worst physical pain was having to clean"it" out with tweezers 'cuz crud was growing AHHHH FUUUUUUUU... was my reaction.
Darn it, I could just see my post in one of those "funny quote" sigs

I would also have to say that another biggest pain was having toncilitus (not spelled correctly) 24/7 when I was 7. Then I had to get my tonsils removed and went through even more pain.
This isn't the worst pain but I fell asleep while I fell off a big amount of stairs don't know why I fell asleep
how did you fall off? Or did you faint?
I guess fainted while I was falling for some strange reason
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:12 AM)Jaems Wrote: in this thread i'm just waiting for a female to say "giving birth" then the first one who says that basically wins the game, because its a rumour that its the most painful experience of life.
U know the gout hurts as much or even more than childbirth.
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:14 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: agreed with my pals to get whipped and it was painful but it was worth it

How was it worth it ?
Fell off my fence and landed on my face on a cactus D: