Worst pain you have ever experienced

My worst pain was when i was riding my bike some strong winds were blowing in my bike then my bike flew 1 feet from the ground, tipped over then it fell on the side, it scraped 2 meters while i was on it then i ended up sliding away from the bike and my head landed on a rock.
Getting hit "in a place" to many times to count. Examples are: Hitting a curb while on bike then slipping off seat on to bar (happens alot), getting hit in that place by one of my friends (why she does it I don't know. But it hurts and happens ALOT), can't think of any more atm.
When I was sprained in the foot while wrestling with my classmates.
I have pain inside a lot more than outside.
i have a serever nut allergy and the most recent icouldn't breath violeantly sick coughing you get the idea
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:59 PM)The Pink Lady Wrote: Giving birth to a baby.

My sis gave birth to twins. It was her first pregnancy.
I got slamed by a few iron bar helping a demolition crew rip down a few trailiers (we're still tearing at 'em)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:12 AM)JÆMS Wrote: in this thread i'm just waiting for a female to say "giving birth" then the first one who says that basically wins the game, because its a rumour that its the most painful experience of life.

We have a winner!

My second most worst pain is from circumcision.
Have you ever gotten kneed in the groin? I got a bruise there. It hurt worse than a spider bite...
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:51 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Have you ever gotten kneed in the groin? I got a bruise there. It hurt worse than a spider bite...

o_o No but i once got kicked in the groin.
My after surgery on my head. I'm deaf I wear cochlear implant and I talk and sign. Grin beleive me I'm not the only one.
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:51 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Have you ever gotten kneed in the groin? I got a bruise there. It hurt worse than a spider bite...
spider bites don't really hurt
SHE WINS!
When something huge got stuck up my nose and when the doctors got it out I had a major nose bleed. It hurt so bad! Blood was gushing out of my nose like crazy!
My brother fell off of my patio, and broke his arm.
My brother had a similar accedint of that: He fell of stairs, sprained his ankle and broke his leg.
i jump like a spiderman and fall down and break my arms and cry...
When I sliced my thumbnail off with a Stanley knife while cutting a carpet.... yowch.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:25 PM)Furious Wrote: When something huge got stuck up my nose and when the doctors got it out I had a major nose bleed. It hurt so bad! Blood was gushing out of my nose like crazy!

What got stuck...
SO me and my friends where having a race at school ( i was in 6 grade) well it was me and my friend Axel Vs Samuel and Jonatan. Axel was on my back and vice versa well ... WE FELLL Axel got his head hit but not too bad on the other hand my Knee Was hurting so bad i was running with 45 Kg on my back and fell you know. When i walked home it hurt soo bad i cried. A week later we where having same kind of race in PE i barely dared to race.

One time i had a big Knife and the clumsy fool i am i cut a shallow (1-2mm) cut at my left pointer finger joint i got 1 stitch and a 1 cm scar but it didn't really hurt... because of the adrenalin.

I was skating my friend where playing Soccer i got the ball lodged under my skateboard i fell at HIGH speed it hurt ... not that bad tough but still BAD.
I don't really get hurt allot.
i got a nail in my arm not long ago(early this morning)and it hurts like carp. It is still bleeding and still carpin hurts. I am maybe gonna go to the doctor to get a carping needle in my arm ;'(
i put lemon juice and salt just after it happend so it won't be infected.That hurts!
that is the most painful thing i experienced.
it was weird because i dindnt really cry O.o

Edit:geez i'm stupid..i ment in my thie
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:50 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i got a nail in my arm not long ago(early this morning)and it hurts like carp. It is still bleeding and still carpin hurts. I am maybe gonna go to the doctor to get a carping needle in my arm ;'(
i put lemon juice and salt just after it happend so it won't be infected.That hurts!

OUCH! I would hate to be you now.
When I wad 8 I was playing around with my new pocket knife my dad got me for my birthday. It closed on my middle finger and I now have a 1in. scare. I was at my dad's car lot when it happened. He was outside with customers so I stepped outside the door and said I cut myself. There was alot of blood, but I don't really remember it hurting very much. Funny thing is I didn't even cry.
i was playing dodgeball at school and i dodged a ball and hit my head on a fire extingwisher and staind the gym floor with blood
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:50 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i got a nail in my arm not long ago(early this morning)and it hurts like carp. It is still bleeding and still carpin hurts. I am maybe gonna go to the doctor to get a carping needle in my arm ;'(

OUCH! I would hate to be you now.
When I wad 8 I was playing around with my new pocket knife my dad got me for my birthday. It closed on my middle finger and I now have a 1in. scare. I was at my dad's car lot when it happened. He was outside with customers so I stepped outside the door and said I cut myself. There was alot of blood, but I don't really remember it hurting very much. Funny thing is I didn't even cry.
i threw a knife in the air to see if i could catch it(i do not hate my life) and i *chicken'd out* and it fell an my face.that was like a month ago.