Worst/Saddest blading moments

(Jul. 25, 2013  5:19 AM)Sorablader Wrote: Hey that's funny my name is Joel. Anyways, My friend Jairus called me and my bey Rock Pegasus ED145WD lame[ this was around Metal Fusion] when I beat him with it and he through it against a red block wall and my WD, and Face Bolt broke in half. I cried for the whole day until my head hurted.

Ouch that sucks but I've been in the same situation
When the spin track of my first and favorite beyblade rock leone brokeUnhappy
(Jul. 26, 2013  4:33 AM)Kuriboh Wrote: When the spin track of my first and favorite beyblade rock leone brokeUnhappy

Wow that sucks :\
My worst moment would be realizing I had lost all my hms and plastics when I was younger. I can't even remember which ones they were exactly and how I lost them. Sure wish I knew what happened to them though.
Probably the saddest moment for me is when the facebolt of my first MFB Bey, Lightening L-Drago, broke so I couldn't battle or do anything.
When my brother came up and threw a handful of my parts and I could not find my d125 ( but My brother ended up finding it a couples day later)
definitely when my dad confiscated my beyblades when I had just got my Phantom Orion BD Unhappy it was a punishment for when I did something really stupid while we were riding are bikes XD
I've gotten mine taken to, what did you do on your bike?
well I kinda went on a seprate path without telling my dad and I was behind my brother who was on a bike and my dad who was running anyway I thought it came back onto the path but I went right into a puddle with a turtle in it and it led into a river... he also made me write a report about what I did and what I should've done Unhappy anyway another sad beyblading moment is when I tried to screw in my striker facebolt in to my CH120 with to cracks on the side and the facebolt snapped in half Unhappy
Not too long ago I decided to hold a tournament in Philadelphia, but not enough people showed, so I had to cancel, and report who didn't come to Kai-V. I told myself I wouldn't try to hold another one, but I lied to myself (Tongue_out_wink). Also, when my train was delayed, and me, and 3 cousins of mine were on our way to a New York tournament. Both of these events were great disappointments.
I would so mad if I had to cancel my tournament and what did you do with the prizes?
I still have them, and I've ordered more since then for the upcoming tournament I plan to hold.
Right after Leone got messed up I bought earth eagle. But for some reason I decided to be tsubasa and launch it into the wall XD
The face bolt, spin track, tip and energy ring all broke Pinching_eyes
I cried for like 10 minutes Crying
jeez, saddest moment in beyblade for me was in a battle and my LR launcher flung out of the grip and i lost the match because of it, I cried for hours, until i quit for like 2 years, now im back! and gosh-meep-it bad memories of that time!
Was it a tournament or something? If it was a just a battle for fun, why'd you cry for hours?
One of saddest moments ? When i broked my Rev Up Launcher Crying
And also the first time i've buyed a bey (my 2nd beyblade ever !) on eBay and realized that it was a stupid Rapidity fake. But the really saddest beyblade moments of my life it's when i realize that my biggest beyblade friend, (my cousin), stop playing beyblade for ever Crying Since that day i always play alone and test my combos alone because i have no friends and nobody play beyblade near of my location.
(Mar. 05, 2014  8:00 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Was it a tournament or something? If it was a just a battle for fun, why'd you cry for hours?

was in a tournament in our neighborhood, prize was 10,000$ thats why.
(Mar. 05, 2014  9:52 PM)Meeper Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2014  8:00 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Was it a tournament or something? If it was a just a battle for fun, why'd you cry for hours?

Meeper, no offence.. but you are by far the King of exaggerations.

ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?
(Mar. 05, 2014  9:52 PM)Meeper Wrote:

I honestly doubt that. Wouldn't that kind of be like gambling, if that was true?
well, even i question the prize, the creator of the tournament said 10,000$ garunteed to the winner, i dont know if he ever said the truth, but being how epic the prize is, i would not go down on that, given it was only a 5$ entrance fee.
im actually gonna ask him about what really was the prize because I never went to the placing part of the tournament, given i lost and that costed 35$ to enter.
still, becasue even I question if he really garunteed that, im just gonna ask.

Quote:ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?
no never heard of it, never read those stories, back when it was practical, i didnt listen to those.
(Mar. 05, 2014  10:21 PM)Meeper Wrote: well, even i question the prize, the creator of the tournament said 10,000$ garunteed to the winner, i dont know if he ever said the truth, but being how epic the prize is, i would not go down on that, given it was only a 5$ entrance fee.
im actually gonna ask him about what really was the prize because I never went to the placing part of the tournament, given i lost and that costed 35$ to enter.

no never heard of it, never read those stories, back when it was practical, i didnt listen to those.

So the guy running the event charged $35 dollars to the finalists?

Something doesn't add up here...
(Mar. 05, 2014  10:21 PM)Meeper Wrote: well, even i question the prize, the creator of the tournament said 10,000$ garunteed to the winner, i dont know if he ever said the truth, but being how epic the prize is, i would not go down on that, given it was only a 5$ entrance fee.

Was this person by any chance a child, under 14? Because that's what they do. Lie for attention. In any case, unless this kid was a master bank robber, he's a liar. Assuming everything you said is true.

Also, the jist of the story is: A boy keeps saying he saw a wolf just to screw with people. Then when their really was a wolf he was eaten alive.
Fun, kid-friendly story, no?
Dual: not all children under 14 are cold hearted liers Wink.
Not cold-hearted, but tell me you've never lied before.
Especially very young children will lie a lot (heck, I know a kid my age who lies all the time for attention and I'm 15) because they want dat spotlight shining on them.
Just sayin'.
I honestly think this should be taken to PM, just because it is going slightly off topic to his saddest moment, especially bringing up ''The boy who cried wolf''.

But that's only my opinion, though.