Worst/Saddest blading moments

and omg, let my friend riley play on here as me he gets me in this much trouble! guess his "I am 11 years old" is a lie, i found his real age after all this, he is way younger that he looks!
no, it was not 10,000$, he exaggerates, alot, the prize was more like 100$ I didnt realize what he was posting until now.... lol, should check my posts more often to look for these things. (I caught him on his computer typing bunches of lies on my user) change of password and giving his parents the link to the site if he wants his own account, problem solved, no more him trying to make me look "cool" besides Creepers dont lie. (And me being the king of Creepers, I am a Creeper)
ok now, when it comes to "you can trust me with your user" im not that gullible (gullible means easy to trick) anymore.
(The only reason i gave him the account is to make him stop asking me "Can i have your account?" given he kept saying it repeatedly and it started to annoy everybody.)
gg, losing a battle, that is so not the saddest beyblade moment riley making me look like a liar IS! i honestly thought that this message would do no good now and that deleting my account is better than this.

if this doesnt clear things up, im just gonna delete my account and leave this site. (Leaving the site if this does not clear things, that IS TRUE)
Woah, calm down. You're not in trouble, and no one was angry, just skeptical. And I'm pretty sure most everyone knows what gullible means, haha.

Anyway, that's no reason to leave the site.

Now let's leave it at that, as this has veered off topic faster than Ginga driving a car on an icy highway.
Just to add, your IP address has been the same since forever, Meeper, so your friend could not have accessed this site from his computer with your account ...

Let us indeed get back on topic though.
My worst moment is tied. The first, i somehow broke my first 2 stadiums at the same time. The second, one bey flew 10 feet horizontaly and hit my sister's harp. She still hasnt forgiven me, even though is has been a YEAR.
(Mar. 06, 2014  5:12 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: My worst moment is tied. The first, i somehow broke my first 2 stadiums at the same time. The second, one bey flew 10 feet horizontaly and hit my sister's harp. She still hasnt forgiven me, even though is has been a YEAR.

Thought this said vertically for a moment, haha.

My saddest is probably when all of my friends quit. It was quite the bummer to come back over summer break into my first year of Junior High and find out they all quit. Now as a freshman, I don't care if they know instill play anymore haha.
(Mar. 06, 2014  5:12 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: My worst moment is tied. The first, i somehow broke my first 2 stadiums at the same time. The second, one bey flew 10 feet horizontaly and hit my sister's harp. She still hasnt forgiven me, even though is has been a YEAR.
ha! ever broke a window because of beyblade? i have, just today actually, didnt check the tab on my launcher grip and the launcher along with the bey flew at the window, it broke the window Geez gotta get a better launcher grip (preferably one that's tab did not break trying to get it out of the packaging gosh-meep-you, rapidity)
one of the worst moments for me was back during the plastics era, I just got pumpkin king, and then some jerk stole it.
So, I just recently bought a Driger MS. And guess what? When I opened the box, the ripcord was broken in half. Crying
That's with pretty much all HMS. They usually send an extra rip cord, your seller must have just been a twit.
Not if you buy from amazon. I don't think they care too much...
Damn, that's terrible. I hope things clear up between you two.
(Mar. 14, 2014  10:44 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Not if you buy from amazon. I don't think they care too much...

Actually, I did buy it from amazon.
Me too, if your not competitive with it, just mod a launcher.
(Jan. 09, 2009  11:24 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  11:14 PM)Brimstone Wrote: 13-14?...... at that age i use to get around myself

Don't think I would of had the money or known how to get to Thorpe Park from where I lived at 13.

thats not too nice my saddest moment was whin i was battling against hades kerbecs and he destroyed my spin track performance tip
(Mar. 30, 2014  1:34 AM)zyro s. Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  11:24 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  11:14 PM)Brimstone Wrote: 13-14?...... at that age i use to get around myself

Don't think I would of had the money or known how to get to Thorpe Park from where I lived at 13.

thats not too nice my saddest moment was whin i was battling against hades kerbecs and he destroyed my spin track performance tip

That post was from 2009... Don't quote stuff like that.
The time when me and my friend had similar beys(I had Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD and he had Evil Leone ED145WD) and he challenged me to an endurance battle. I said Yes without thinking and wasted a whole day due to ties. At the end I won due to height change.
You played all day...? And I thought I had too much time on my hands.
I was in a tournament in a shopping mall and you would have to get 14 stamps to get to the finals I got them and then on the second finals match my launcher started acting funny and then my bey launched extremely weak the next one I launched... It flew away and I lost
I have a new one to add to the recordbooks. The day i broke through the bottom of my hades gate stadium. That is the 3rd stadium trashed! This is getting tiresome.
When I lost my 105 spin strack for my Cyber Pegasus the first beyblade I ever had! Crying
Or when I finally got the Blitz Striker I ordered on Ebay to find out its a fake that I payed $11 for!
The saddest blading moment I had was a few weeks ago. I've been using meteo L-drago as my partner for a while so I decided that I was “so good at blading" that I didn't need a launcher no more,so I decided to do what ryuga did in the anime and hand spin L-drago! So the week after I decided to start hand spinning my bey I battled my brother and when he began the count down he launched early and his fusion wheel somehow broke my face bolt! That was the worse day of my life !!!
(Apr. 23, 2014  2:57 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: The saddest blading moment I had was a few weeks ago. I've been using meteo L-drago as my partner for a while so I decided that I was “so good at blading" that I didn't need a launcher no more,so I decided to do what ryuga did in the anime and hand spin L-drago! So the week after I decided to start hand spinning my bey I battled my brother and when he began the count down he launched early and his fusion wheel somehow broke my face bolt! That was the worse day of my life !!!

If braking a face bolt made that the worst day of your life, you have one amazing life.
Meteo L-drago was my favourite bey at the time!
I want to get rid off my incomplete Bahamdia Dragooon combo (incomplete because I can't find a setup I like) and my Blitz Quetzalcoatl S130RF/R2F...

(The saddest part is that Blitz is my only 4D beyblade and BD my only Zero G, I also have MF Meteo L-Drago SA165EWD -standard Meteo L-Drago, LDD gold facebolt and red track&tip)

I need something new that make me keep them