Worst/Saddest blading moments

For me, I guess it was when I bought a Beat Lynx TH160WD on EBay and when it finally came, it was a fake. *facepalm*
My friend smashed my elscopio and one of the shards hit me in the eye. I hate whoever thought m145q was cool
When my first blade (earth virgo) broke because i shot him against a wall
My best friend launched my Zeus into a brick wall and my other friend 2 years before that challenged me to a match in a dish similar to the Kai vs ray grevilution match and my dragoon msuv broke facing a fricken trygle
When my first Spark Knight attack ring broke. Then my 2nd. My 3rd shattered.
I guess my worst beyblade moment was when I realized that it was the wrong decision to assemble my NIB MSUV proto grey and the stickers for display about half a year ago... Would be much more valuable, if I hadn´t.
Asides the fact that Hasbro is a complete jerk not giving the UK Beyblades, it's also the fact people said I was too old for Beyblading, for crying out loud I'm only....16....
(Aug. 03, 2014  6:12 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Asides the fact that Hasbro is a complete jerk not giving the UK Beyblades, it's also the fact people said I was too old for Beyblading, for crying out loud I'm only....16....

My dad thinks I'm too old to play, and I'm only 13, haha.
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:02 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  6:12 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Asides the fact that Hasbro is a complete jerk not giving the UK Beyblades, it's also the fact people said I was too old for Beyblading, for crying out loud I'm only....16....

My dad is slightly encouraging just because he likes Rock Escolpio for the fact it's a scorpius, but my mother just says I'm far too old and nags to me "only 10 year olds play this c..." Yeah I'm not saying the last "c" word, sorry.
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:02 PM)Echizen Wrote:

My dad is slightly encouraging just because he likes Rock Escolpio for the fact it's a scorpius, but my mother just says I'm far too old and nags to me "only 10 year olds play this c..." Yeah I'm not saying the last "c" word, sorry.

You can give your parents my regards and tell them that the first generation, who grew up with beyblades, is now over 20 years old and many of them are still into beyblade. Wink I´m almost 22 and I still love it, although I wouldn´t call myself considerably childish. And many great WBO guys are from that generation, too, such as Kei, th!nk or our director herself, Kai-V. So with 16 or 13 you guys are definitely not too old to have fun with our favourite spinning tops. Wink

Edit: maybe it helps, if you explain to your parents that building beyblade combos needs a decent amount of physics knowledge and copuld so considered as a kind of science? Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:42 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:02 PM)Echizen Wrote: My dad thinks I'm too old to play, and I'm only 13, haha.

You can give your parents my regards and tell them that the first generation, who grew up with beyblades, is now over 20 years old and many of them are still into beyblade. Wink I´m almost 22 and I still love it, although I wouldn´t call myself considerably childish. And many great WBO guys are from that generation, too, such as Kei, th!nk or our director herself, Kai-V. So with 16 or 13 you guys are definitely not too old to have fun with our favourite spinning tops. Wink
That's....actually encouraging, yeah Kei, Kai-V and whatshisname are much older than me, I grew up in first generation too but I barely had time to play with them, I'm gonna go to the attic to get all those unopened plastic beyblades back! Thanks dude!
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:46 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:42 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My dad is slightly encouraging just because he likes Rock Escolpio for the fact it's a scorpius, but my mother just says I'm far too old and nags to me "only 10 year olds play this c..." Yeah I'm not saying the last "c" word, sorry.

That's....actually encouraging, yeah Kei, Kai-V and whatshisname are much older than me, I grew up in fire generation too but I barely had time to play with them, I'm gonna go to the attic to get all those unopened plastic beyblade back! Thanks dude!

Yeah, that´s the spirit! XD If you have any questions about plastics (especially about value), feel free to pm me! Smile
The moment I found my brother beating the bottom of my Vortex Stadium. It had holes in it. HOLES! I mean come on how do you do that?!
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:48 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:46 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:42 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: You can give your parents my regards and tell them that the first generation, who grew up with beyblades, is now over 20 years old and many of them are still into beyblade. Wink I´m almost 22 and I still love it, although I wouldn´t call myself considerably childish. And many great WBO guys are from that generation, too, such as Kei, th!nk or our director herself, Kai-V. So with 16 or 13 you guys are definitely not too old to have fun with our favourite spinning tops. Wink
That's....actually encouraging, yeah Kei, Kai-V and whatshisname are much older than me, I grew up in fire generation too but I barely had time to play with them, I'm gonna go to the attic to get all those unopened plastic beyblade back! Thanks dude!

Yeah, that´s the spirit! XD If you have any questions about plastics (especially about value), feel free to pm me! Smile

I sure will thanks, wow I missed out on 11 plastic Beyblades, but I'm getting off topic.
My worst moment was when I had a Beyblade club running at my school at recess, and a bunch of carphole 8-graders came up to us one day and started bugging us ( there were 6 of us in the club). It went from them saying "Awe, beyblade! itz supa dupa radical!!! (obvious sarcasm is obvious)", to one of them throwing a FREAKING BASKETBALL at our stadium! And it was because of a basketball being thrown at that stadium that it broke, causing a bunch of crying, the worst part was that the grade 6 teacher broke up the club because the teacher thought "Its causing just too much stress for everyone." the good part is that the club survived and is still running, just at my house.
Walking into a store that usually has a lot of beyblades in stock, only to find out they no longer hold beyblades or even have a beyblade section. Speechless
(Jan. 29, 2015  7:51 AM)BS Wrote: Walking into a store that usually has a lot of beyblades in stock, only to find out they no longer hold beyblades or even have a beyblade section. Speechless
You told me about that XD
Finding out there are virtually no active bladers in the North of the UK Unhappy
(Jan. 29, 2015  9:07 AM)trisd Wrote: Finding out there are virtually no active bladers in the North of the UK Unhappy

I second that, there's also a lack of beyblade activity in general for the UK.

It's also sad to see the MFB era end, at least I have time to get plastics and HMS.
MY dranzer gt clutch springs jumped out as I dropped it while assembly in 2006. The I super glued alot of the clutch parts hahah. The EG has weakened with use, though its moody it works sometimes. Also super glued the EG switch in, so its always on...lol...and...broke my Driger MS against an old fake china beyblade. The spin core clips broke and the AR just bent out. Over all played rough with my beys. Must have broke at least 5 out of all. Those 5 were fakes, but really good fakes. Driger F SG rod is super glued and the springs in the clutch and all are missing....all these happened years ago. memories....
well, the saddest part in a personal level is when I'm trying to do a combo, beyblades at my country are 4 times more expensive than ebay, but to buy in dollars I have to expend 35% on taxes plus it may be hold on in customs (come on, 40 dollars for a 7 to 8 dollars beyblade!)

less personal... My nephew had beyblades I gave him taken by classmates many times (and he couldn't have them back!)
????

where in the world exists such a government? beys end up $40?!
It happened today: Hasbro has no plans to release any kind of beyblade product. No recolor originals, no side series, nothing. Meh, Amiibos are the new beyblade for me. After all you do battle them. But I already miss beyblades.
(Feb. 23, 2015  4:16 AM)blitzstrikerrsf Wrote: got hit in the balls by diablo nemesis

XD ahem, sorry, I couldn't help it.

Sorry about that happening though, hope it wasn't that serious. Unhappy

(Feb. 23, 2015  4:58 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: It happened today: Hasbro has no plans to release any kind of beyblade product. No recolor originals, no side series, nothing. Meh, Amiibos are the new beyblade for me. After all you do battle them. But I already miss beyblades.

That's very saddening.

My local stores don't carry beyblades anymore, not even them beyraider toys.