Worst/Saddest blading moments

(Feb. 23, 2015  6:13 AM)DaSacredKnee Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2015  4:16 AM)blitzstrikerrsf Wrote: got hit in the balls by diablo nemesis

XD ahem, sorry, I couldn't help it.

Sorry about that happening though, hope it wasn't that serious. Unhappy

(Feb. 23, 2015  4:58 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: It happened today: Hasbro has no plans to release any kind of beyblade product. No recolor originals, no side series, nothing. Meh, Amiibos are the new beyblade for me. After all you do battle them. But I already miss beyblades.

That's very saddening.

My local stores don't carry beyblades anymore, not even them beyraider toys.

My local Dollarama has new stock of BBL, so many tempos and kerbecs O_O
Oh this will make me feel...

When I was little, mind this wasn't too long ago as I am young now, I went to a beyblade tournament and it was one for beginners so I was using a new beyblade. One prick was like 5 years older than me but he was a total noob for lack of a better term. His friend gave him a weponized beyblade at this point nothing was wrong he hadn't used it I had no problem. Me him finals and what does he do he uses the beyblade his friend gave him and it breaks mine into pieces. What made it worse he won even though it was against the rules... That beyblade was given to me by my brother so it bugged me he smashed it. I was no beginner myself but I didn't expect to get so far with a not custom beyblade.

Be that as I may the was my worst beyblade experience to date.
When I broke my first and only beyblade; A Hasbro Wing Defenser.
Today when my W105 broke as I launched my ray striker W105r2f in to the stadium. I wanted to cry. First time I ever had a beyblade break on me. Not to mention my only W105 my favorite spin track outclassed or not.
W105 is a common piece.
(Mar. 01, 2015  12:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: W105 is a common piece.

Bruh. His W105 had some extent of sentimental value. And the fact that it broke along with it being his favorite spin track, it destroys the good memories he had with the spin track.
(Mar. 01, 2015  6:54 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2015  12:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: W105 is a common piece.

Bruh. His W105 had some extent of sentimental value. And the fact that it broke along with it being his favorite spin track, it destroys the good memories he had with the spin track.

At it was the cool blue version too the silver and gold ones just didn't look right. And thank you for understanding!
My worst moments are . Number 1 When i lost my Galaxy Pegasus ' R2F i really liked it because its strong .. Number 2 When I traded my basalt horogium customized with D : D For a Dark Wolf String Launcher and the string launcher broke .. So i got very upset about it because i gave away my strongest beyblade for a string launcher yep im kinda stupid about that.. Number 3 When i lost my Burn Fireblaze i really liked my Burn Fire blaze because its my first beyblade that i owned .
When I learned that the Return of Beyblade in New York City was happening 3 hours before the closing night of my play. Ouch.
When was like eight and I lost my rock Aries in the forest. I was launching it at trees forbsome reason. I found it right after I bought a new one. Tongue_out or maybe when I thought storm Pegasus was the best and my best friend lost his in the woods. ??? What was it with us and beybla ding in the woods??? Wait no. Saddest moment ever. I had to leave a tourney (I belive it was chaos rising 2.0 or something) to go to church. It was my first and only tourney because I moved soon after. So it is still sad.
my saddest moment was when I lost Storm Pegasus ( my first bey ). When I was like 7 I was battling a 13//14 year old kid and I lost then it was time to go and I lost Pegasus at that place. Im still looking for it over there Unhappy
Worst experience iv had so far is a friends weight ring shattering mid launch and slicing my finger open. XO
Well today as my saddest. Decided to try beyblades again (really interested in the mechanic aspect of it.) Realize I had a few HS dragoons and driggers and a lot of the plastics. Call up mom and oh no sweetie you threw those away.... -.- then you see price tags on HMS dragoons....

Anyone tell me how to get started on building my mechanics set for BB and other thing ill need. P me please.
I never had the time to actually get into an official Beyblade tournaments because they were more than 100 miles away so I'll just use my street battle history and street tournaments for reference.

-Miss shoot constantly...Then I bought a grip.
Losing to a stock thermal lacerta in a tournament last year and having it published in slow mo on youtube.....
(May. 18, 2015  3:15 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Losing to a stock thermal lacerta in a tournament last year and having it published in slow mo on youtube.....

What did you use against it?
(May. 18, 2015  3:28 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  3:15 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Losing to a stock thermal lacerta in a tournament last year and having it published in slow mo on youtube.....

Dragooon SA165D I think it was last febuary its on Blitz's youtube as its now a running joke in London!

I missed the stadium. Then got K'Od and finally i got out spun! wasnt a good day!

Edit: Five years on the site and ive never been more ashamed xD
(May. 18, 2015  3:34 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  3:28 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Dragooon SA165D I think it was last febuary its on Blitz's youtube as its now a running joke in London!

I missed the stadium. Then got K'Od and finally i got out spun! wasnt a good day!

Just saw it. Well, you are currently one of the best in the UK now if that's any consolation.

I've had a Hasbro wind-up launcher break on me mid-match; and I couldn't switch launchers so that eliminated me from the tournament at the time.
(May. 18, 2015  3:51 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  3:34 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  3:28 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: What did you use against it?

Just saw it. Well, you are currently one of the best in the UK now if that's any consolation.

I've had a Hasbro wind-up launcher break on me mid-match; and I couldn't switch launchers so that eliminated me from the tournament at the time.

Haha small steps to the top! Wow a wind up launcher too hipster for a string launcher Wink
(May. 18, 2015  3:55 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Haha small steps to the top! Wow a wind up launcher too hipster for a string launcher Wink

I tested it for the MF-H Basalt 230CS mirror matches at the time. Just didn't envisage it breaking during my most important match that tournament. I actually used the light launcher a lot in tournaments because I preferred rip-cords for many right spin launches that the string launcher couldn't offer me.
When my Trygle and my brothers Wyborg got stolen by my drug addict cousin.
My saddest moment is probably 1 when I just bought a new variares and battled my cousin at his old house and it got stadium outed and then fell down the ventilation duct system cause it didn't have a cover on it. I believe it is still in that house's insides. then the worst ever for me is when I moved out of my grandma's house she took away all my 58 beyblades and everything that I had with them plus everything else I ever owned at the time so yeah still haven't gotten anything back after 3 years.
My saddest blading moment was when there was the French Championship for the World championship 2012 Canada. My father promised me to go to Paris for this tournament (6 month before or more). But the last week before, at work my uncle fell from the roof, he was in a coma, so my father decided to go to the hospital which was very far from home. So he called me to tell me that I could not participate.
I cried 1 or 2 days
The worst, was that the winner of the French Championship was a noob
(Jun. 08, 2015  3:44 PM)TheSecondDeath Wrote: My saddest blading moment was when there was the French Championship for the World championship 2012 Canada. My father promised me to go to Paris for this tournament (6 month before or more). But the last week before, at work my uncle fell from the roof, he was in a coma, so my father decided to go to the hospital which was very far from home. So he called me to tell me that I could not participate.
I cried 1 or 2 days
The worst, was that the winner of the French Championship was a noob

The worst part is your uncle was in a coma!