Worst Dub Rename For A Bey In Burst?

Hmm yes Uber Unicrest and Yugen Yegdrion were bad
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm yes Uber Unicrest and Yugen Yegdrion were bad

Uber Unicrest is decent, Yugen Yegdrion is feces.
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:14 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:41 AM)AcressVN Wrote: But the thing is, Ajax and Ashura are two different people! Why would they pick "screw you, we are letting this guy impersonate you" over just using a made-up name/changing his name? Makes zero sense. 
Height sounds bland and doesn't as much sense either. Your definition of harmony is correct, but, this makes a plesant sound right? Makes sense! Another definiton:"a situation in which people are peaceful and agree with each others or when things seems right or suitable together". Personally I'd pick Harmony over Height.
Eclipse has nothing to do with the big bang, yes (but Genesis kind of does, mind you), but destruction is? I don't see your point, sorry.
Personally I think they should have kept Grand

Also Yin Yang makes ABSOLUTE ZERO SENSE, Yin Yang is black and white while Big Bang Genesis is purple and gold

I've got some good renames to counter those above  (and an extra rename):
Height Pegasus = Holy Pegasus/Hallowed Pegasus
Venom/Erase/Master Devolos = Venom/Erase/Master Diabolus
Bushin Ajax = Bushin Ashuran
Big Bang Genesis = Emergence Genesis (yeah bois we're going 180 in this ho)
Giant Dragon = Glory Dragon
Those are better than mine lol
So basically we all agree that Satomb and Devolos are really, really bad, amirite?
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So basically we all agree that Satomb and Devolos are really, really bad, amirite?

Yes
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They have to change stuff like Hell or other bad characters in the Bible like Longinus not because the children care, but because the parents might get big mad over it.

Especially Satan and Lucifer. I think Hasbro’s avoiding the religious world (hence why Ashura was changed)

true, so true
Everything season 1 and Cognite.

Oh and there's also the weird thing where they renamed Eclipse only to make Eclipse Genesis, as well as rename Apollo but not Artemis.

And that is my Bey-Ed talk.
valtryek sounds like v a l t t r u c k
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They have to change stuff like Hell or other bad characters in the Bible like Longinus not because the children care, but because the parents might get big mad over it.

Especially Satan and Lucifer. I think Hasbro’s avoiding the religious world (hence why Ashura was changed)

Lucifer is a good name but it's a name for a LITERAL Demon of Pride
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: valtryek sounds like v a l t t r u c k

Thats when people mispronounce the name tho
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So basically we all agree that Satomb and Devolos are really, really bad, amirite
Curiosity: Delta calls his bey Devolous (not really but really looks like) on the dub but anyone else calls it devolos.
  For me the worst is valtriek, since when sylas yells satomb sounds cool (on my language) and yelling valkyrie would be better than valtriek, also wyvron is not that good
Boom Khalzar, quite possibly the cringiest dub name there is.
They named Tempest Dragon Into Truimph Dragon Tempest was way better
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Boom Khalzar, quite possibly the cringiest dub name there is.

Eh, Khalzar's kinda ok. Now the Limit Break Beys...those are some of, if not the absolute worst Hasbruh came up with up until now.
I mean, COME ON, couldn't you have just called it Lucius Ender?
The Limit Break Beys Are Called Flamebringer Hyperion BlazeBringer Helios EndBringer Lucius
Honestly the names sound cool but not as cool as burn volcano and The end and btw the hasbro versians probably do not have limit break
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:18 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The Limit Break Beys Are Called Flamebringer Hyperion BlazeBringer Helios EndBringer Lucius
Honestly the names sound cool but not as cool as burn volcano and The end and btw the hasbro versions probably do not have limit break

Technically it's the reverse (Hyperion Flamebringer, Helios Blazebringer and Lucius Endbringer). And of course they don't have a Limit Break, they don't have any gimmicks period.
Ashindra, and valtryek
The entirety of the LimitBreak beys. The "Bringer" at the end is just so unnecessary and cringe.

I will actually cry if the limit break moves become "Bringer Of End/Blaze/Flame".

Coulda just done Helios Volcano, Hyperion Burn and Lucius The End and called it a day.
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:45 AM)Pixi Wrote: still hate valtreyk

Who doesn't?
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:09 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:45 AM)Pixi Wrote: still hate valtreyk

Who doesn't?
the chad valkyrie vs the virgin valtreyk
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:15 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:09 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Who doesn't?
the chad valkyrie vs the virgin valtreyk

Lmao that reminds me of that one the chad Boa VS the virgin Blind meme I saw on google
I love Acid Anubis but.....Anubion and Nepstrius were pretty bad
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:17 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:15 AM)Pixi Wrote: the chad valkyrie vs the virgin valtreyk

Lmao that reminds me of that one the chad Boa VS the virgin Blind meme I saw on google

imagine if they do a basara version