0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
OMG I am sorry! School has caught me up! Well contact me as soon as you get the chance, guys.
Edit: Oh and yes fury you can join.
sora hey Flash Sagitario is now fired from the team also do you have pokemon x or y?
Hi I would Like to ally. I am the head of team Blader Revolt (look it up for more) Our gaol is to get more bladers mainly
okay Great I will look into your team could you post a link to it? oh and you should try and Advertise your team in your signature.
(Dec. 01, 2013  1:55 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: okay Great I will look into your team could you post a link to it? oh and you should try and Advertise your team in your signature.

I did in my sig so if you havent checked it out there you go!
looks great!
Yes, we want an ally. Hey, Triforce, I need to talk to you.
sure what is it just pm me
P.M. Sent...
I have decided to quit this team.......
The team is dying... At least activity is.
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:03 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: The team is dying... At least activity is.

we're okay we've just been busy. Me and sora are talking back and forth but the members on this team could care less if the team didn't exist
No offense but
1) 70% of this team's members never go to tourneys even if there is one in their area
2)This teams OP NEEDS to be updated. I used to be AZL as an FYI.
3) I think the no warning thing is hard because some people might of got warnings as a beginning member like me.
DELETED
Happy New Year! I am a bit late. LOL. Announcement : Due to recent update to the OP, It is back to the drawing board. I have narrowed it down to three members because of them either quitting or they aren't active. So, with the remaining bladers we have, we need to recruit members. GO TEAM HAMMER BOLT. LETS FIND THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!
(Dec. 28, 2012  8:11 PM)*Sorablader* Wrote: I'm searching for the most powerful bladers in the world. If you want to join this team you must be ready for the most difficult training. So if you sign up we would meet up train, and show me your battle style. Can you give it your all? For the ones who want to join I will P.M. your Application that says:
WBO Name: Sorablader
Reliable Beyblade Combo: Duo Aquario SA165EWD
Tournaments Attended: None yet but I am hosting one in August.
Beyblade Experience:Been Blading for 4 yrs. now.

Requirements (Click to View)

Expert:
Sorablader

Advanced:
Triforceblader
Aquamarine

Alliances:
[b]-Team Ancient Knights
-Team Bey Blazers
-Team Black Out Tornado
-Team Burnout
-Team Black Fire
-Team Dragonis
-Team Spirit Bladers
-Team ???
hey bro do u want alliance with my team galaxy breakers link in my sig
where are the names of all the bladers?
(Jan. 17, 2014  1:57 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: where are the names of all the bladers?
Look in the posts above this is what Sorablader said
(Jan. 02, 2014  7:35 PM)*Sorablader* Wrote: Happy New Year! I am a bit late. LOL. Announcement : Due to recent update to the OP, It is back to the drawing board. I have narrowed it down to three members because of them either quitting or they aren't active. So, with the remaining bladers we have, we need to recruit members. GO TEAM HAMMER BOLT. LETS FIND THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!
Am I still a part of the team? sorry I haven't been on in about 5 months, I got a job and that's been taking up most of my free time.
Is there an opening on the team? If so pm me an app.
Hmmmmmm..is this worldwide?
(Feb. 14, 2014  5:26 AM)Classik Wrote: Hmmmmmm..is this worldwide?

The title says it is...
I FAIL LOL...i would like too join but i cant