cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Team Hammer Bolt
I'm searching for the most powerful bladers in the world. For the ones who want to join I will P.M. your Application that says:
WBO Name: Sorablader
Favorite Beyblade Combo: Cosmic Kronos AD145LF
Tournaments Attended: None yet but I am hosting one this month
Beyblade Experience:Been Blading for 4 yrs. now.

Requirements (Click to View)

Expert:
Sorablader

Advanced:
Triforceblader
Aquamarine

Alliances:
[b]-Team Ancient Knights
-Team Bey Blazers
-Team Black Out Tornado
-Team Burnout
-Team Black Fire
-Team Dragonis
-Team Spirit Bladers
-Team ???
This needs the proper prefix [Georgia, USA] Team Heavy Reaper.
Please join somebody
you need a prefix dude
oh sweet good luck with your team
Tell me if your on the pending team if not I will pm you the appliction
I would like to join ur team
i want to join my info is right below

name:superiorblader
best bey:diablo kerbecs
backroud info: best in school and street:
(Dec. 28, 2012  8:11 PM)ShiningGravity Wrote: I'm searching for the most powerful bladers in the world.
If you want to join this team you must be ready for the most difficult training
I haven't been in any tournaments because I just signed up a few months ago.
So if you would sign up we would meet up train,show me your battle style,show me what tournaments you're to.Do you have a burning bey spirit? Can you give it your all?Chief - Hmm ...
For the ones who wants to join I will pm your application that says
Wbo name:
Bey record
Level advanced,expert,beginner
i mite join i now to other stonrge bey bladers we all live near neosho were do you live if coles come tell me my name is ian i am14 ok it would have to be sumer or winter breaks or i might not be ablie to join i will tell you my info later on what you tell me

(Jan. 20, 2013  9:57 PM)ianlahman Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  8:11 PM)ShiningGravity Wrote: I'm searching for the most powerful bladers in the world.
If you want to join this team you must be ready for the most difficult training
I haven't been in any tournaments because I just signed up a few months ago.
So if you would sign up we would meet up train,show me your battle style,show me what tournaments you're to.Do you have a burning bey spirit? Can you give it your all?Chief - Hmm ...
For the ones who wants to join I will pm your application that says
Wbo name:
Bey record
Level advanced,expert,beginner
i mite join i now to other stonrge bey bladers we all live near neosho were do you live if coles come tell me my name is ian i am14 ok it would have to be sumer or winter breaks or i might not be ablie to join i will tell you my info later on what you tell me
I live in Georgia. Tell me if you really want to join and I will p.m. you an application.
(Dec. 28, 2012  10:03 PM)CrystalFlash Wrote: Please join somebody

Like is said someone 4 me
Here's my recent bey.
Hey Crystal what's up could you respond to my PMs? don't leave your Co- Leader hangin
I want to join
PoisonStriker
Poison Striker105WD
Advanced
Could I join
Bey: Meteo L-Drago Assault 90WD
Beginner
PoisonStriker yes,djxxx maybe, BladerSss no, JeremyShada yes, and ccc yes.
(Mar. 10, 2013  3:50 AM)SilverEmerald Wrote: PoisonStriker yes,djxxx maybe, BladerSss no, JeremyShada yes, and ccc yes.

ALL of those people have only been on there account for 5 minutes each. They all have 1 post. I don't think they're different people. It may be just one guy trying to get on the team. Just try to see if they actually all reply.
Do you really think that and do you have a Team because I am team Hammerbolt's other Leader and if this endangers the team I will put an end to it and I think you will be great for recognizing snags like this
(Mar. 10, 2013  4:16 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Do you really think that and do you have a Team because I am team Hammer's other Leader and if this endangers the team I will put an end to it and I think you will be great for recognizing snags like this

Yes, I do have a team, and I think you should just PM all of them and see if they reply. If you look at all of there profiles, you'll see that they were all just on for 5 minutes or less. And they have no info at all. Haha, thanks Smile

I am Hammer Bolt's other Leader watch this!:

(Mar. 10, 2013  3:57 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2013  3:50 AM)SilverEmerald Wrote: PoisonStriker yes,djxxx maybe, BladerSss no, JeremyShada yes, and ccc yes.

ALL of those people have only been on there account for 5 minutes each. They all have 1 post. I don't think they're different people. It may be just one guy trying to get on the team. Just try to see if they actually all reply.

Man thanks dude your a big help just wish weren't on another team.