[World] United Original Bladers

Poll: Should U.O.B have a forums site?

Yes Smile
84.09%
No...
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:29 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Storm Pegasus/Pegasis

You mention that like 5 times, what does that even mean!? Those are two different parts, it either is, or it isn't.
•How many Beys: 8; Storm Pegasus,Storm Capricorn,Dark Bull,Gravity Perseus,Dark Wolf,Rock Gasher,Burn Fireblaze,Flame Sagittario
•What part of the world do you Live In:NY
•Why do you like Beyblading:The feeling of knocking out another bey after an intense battle
•Favorite Bey:Gravity Perseus
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:Yes
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:Yes
Just saying once he finally gets on he better have a Co-Leader for times he's gone like this...
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:04 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:

You mention that like 5 times, what does that even mean!? Those are two different parts, it either is, or it isn't.

I did that because Hasbro calls it Pegasus and Takara Tomy calls it Pegasis. So I put in both to avoid confusion.
Age 14
beys 12 rock leone, storm pegasus, hell kerbex, burn fireblaze, wild kitsune(I made it along with its other variations), blood kitsune, earth wolf, earth virgo, infinity Libra, flame Libra, thermal pices, and Cyber pegasus.
Why do I like beyblade: because I love to play Im just overjoyed during battle.
I live in USA Lee's summit MO
Favorite bey:Hell kerbex and blood Kitsune
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: yes
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes i would
(Feb. 04, 2011  1:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:04 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:

I did that because Hasbro calls it Pegasus and Takara Tomy calls it Pegasis. So I put in both to avoid confusion.

Well you confused me so fail...
number of beys :5 libra1 capricon1 eagle1 ldrago1 sagitario1
i live in Winston- Salem NC USA
my Favorite bey is libra
yes
yes
How many Beys: 10 ( List your beys ) Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Storm Capricorn, Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, Dark Wolf, Lightning L-Drago, Rock Aries, Rock Orso, and Rock Leone.
What part of the world do you Live In: Connecticut, U.S.A.
Why do you like Beyblading: I like beyblading because, I love the passion for it i feel whenever i pick one up.I like beyblading because each beyblade has a history behind it, the facebolt makes you look at the stars and find that consolation. I Love the clincking of the metal wheels against metal wheels.
Favorite Bey: Custom is Dark aries H145 WB
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes, because there is never any tourneys around me!
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes! 100%
How Many Beys:I currently have 4 beyblades but I am getting Gravity Persues(not sure how to spell) my beyblades are midnight bull, lightning Ldrago, earth wolf, and storm aquario
What Part of the World do you live in: West
Why do You like beyblading: I like beyblading because it's so exciting watching your beyblade battle with someone and wondering is my bey going to fall and when you get a new bey in the mail your just wanting to quickly rip out the package and try out your new bey.
Favorite Bey: Midnight Bull
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close to you: Of Course!!
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes it would be so cool just to get on the team. I dont care about a userbar.
Hope you accept and good day!!
How Many Beys:15 i will pm you with my list
Locatation:Massachussettes, USA
Why Do I Like Blading:I play beyblades for the fun of it and i want to become the best blader in the world
Favorite Bey: Evil Gemios
Tournament:Yes
U
I have come to join this team on the behalf of the BeySharks. We would like an alliance with you.
•How many Beys: 16: 2 Storm Pegasis, 2 Lightning Ldrago, 2 Storm Aquario, Earth Eagle, Dark Bull, Dark Wolf, Dark Cancer, Earth Virgo, Ray Unicorno, Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone, Storm Capricorne, Rock Aries,
•What part of the world do you Live In: East Coast, USA
•Why do you like Beyblading: It is the best thing invented since video games
•Favorite Bey: Ray Unicorno
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes
•How many Beys: i didnt count (storm wolf,2 l dragos, 1 pegasus, 1 storm capricorn , 1 storm aquario, 1 dark wolf, 2 flame saggitarios)
•What part of the world do you Live In: Richmond, Virginia, USA
•Why do you like Beyblading: my cousin showed me metal fusion so i bought dark wolf as my first bey
•Favorite Bey: Storm Wolf (my dark wolf but only swiched parts)
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: YES
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: yes
I think LDragoBeast died.
Maybe he did say he was going in and out of the hospital.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:36 AM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: Maybe he did say he was going in and out of the hospital.

Oh gosh I didn't mean seriously! Forgot about that Pinching_eyes
How many Beys:12 beys (burn fireblaze,earth eagle,L-drago,rock aries,earth virgo,dark gasher,storm pegasus,legend fury capircorn,dark wolf,dark bull,rock leon,and thermal pisces
What part of the world do you Live In:California
Why do you like Beyblading:I get to challenge others and try to become better every day.
Favorite Bey: earth bull t125 bs (metal face)
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:Max 35 mi
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:Yes i would like to interact with bladers that have the same intrest as me
# Age:12
# How many Beys: Earth Eagle, Mad gasher, libra (yes the banned libra), rock orso, and evil gemios
# What part of the world do you Live In: canada, North america
# Why do you like Beyblading:I love the challenge and how you always have to custimize to be better
# Favorite Bey:Rock Orso
# Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: yes
# Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: yes i will
age 10
how many bey 2 aquario pegisus
where do live united states america,ca
i like beyblade because it is fun to see them batlle
favorite beyblade aquario
would go to tournement yes
enjoy clan and not abuse it yes
LDrago beast if you are going to be off for awhile say you are away on your profile
"LDragobeast?" poke poke. " yep he's dead
BeysConfusedtorm Pegasus-X2, L.-LdragoX1, D.GasherX1, D.WolfX2, F.LibraX1, B.Fireblaze(Pheonix)X1, P.SerpentX1, R.LeoneX1, R.ScorpioX1, F.SagitterioX1, S.CapricornX1, D.BullX1, S.AquarioX2, R.AquarioX1.
What part of the world do you live in?: America (North){Texas}
Why do you like Beyblading?: I like beyblading because of the action and the tournaments, along with the real life skills that i gain from it!
Favorite Bey:Fireblaze
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if i got once close to you?:Yes, I would drive however long it would take!
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge?: Yes, I am not one to take advantage of people, knowledge, or whatever a userbar is Grin.
I think you guys should hold off the requests/"clan appreciation", Ldrago beast probably isn't coming back for a while.
So can you explain the "United" part again? Do you mean an entire US Clan or a section of the US?
Guy's I am back but not for long, I was in the Hospital for about 3 week's, And now I have to have many things done with my heart and other organs. I have to go to surgery soon and I am in to much pain at the moment being Uncertain I will be back hopefully after my recovery if I live threw the heart surgery.

I am sorry, I hope to be back soon....

Sincerely LDragobeast.
Hope the surgery goes well.