[World] United Original Bladers

Poll: Should U.O.B have a forums site?

Yes Smile
84.09%
No...
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
how many beys: alot cyber pegasis counter leone ray unicorno rock giraffe meteo l drago poison serpent rock orso galaxy pegasis earth virgo night virgo midnight bull dark bull torch aries rock aries fury capricorne storm capricorne 3 storm pegasises l drago burn fireblaze rock leone rock pegasis flame bull storm aqario flame libra thermal pices dark aqario dark wolf flame sagitario dark gasher evil gemios probaly left a few out
place:texas
blading: a fun awsome activity that requires thought and skill
fav bey:poison serpent
tourney: gladly and would win it to
no i will not use it for the user bar i will give all knowledge i have
(Feb. 24, 2011  12:47 AM)LDragobeast Wrote: Guy's I am back but not for long, I was in the Hospital for about 3 week's, And now I have to have many things done with my heart and other organs. I have to go to surgery soon and I am in to much pain at the moment being Uncertain I will be back hopefully after my recovery if I live threw the heart surgery.

I am sorry, I hope to be back soon....

Sincerely LDragobeast.
Good luck with surgery
Hope to see you soon. We wish you the best.
How many Beys: ( List your beys ): This is just my MFB collection that I can remember right now: storm pegasis x2, lightning l drago, dark gasher, rock aquario, storm aquario, flame sagitarrio, storm capricorn, rock leone, Ray Gil, Ray Unicorno, Hell Kerbecs, Grand Ketos
What part of the world do you Live In: South West USA
Why do you like Beyblading: It has always been a hobby of mine. I like competition!
Favorite Bey: Ray Gil
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes
Thanks for the info. Good luck with the surgery.
Application Format:
•How many Beys: 19 1 dark pegasus, 1 dark wolf, 1 rock wolf, 1 flame sagitario, 1 earth virgo, 1 rock aries, 1 storm wolf, 1 earth eagle, 1 lightning l-drago, 1 storm gasher, 1 earth pegasus, 1 bakushin l-drago, 1 rock sagitario, 1 rock leone, 1 flame aquario, 1 flame orso, 1 dark orso, 1 dark libra, 1 lightning susanow, 1 storm aries
•What part of the world do you Live In: Harahan,Louisiana in the USA
•Why do you like Beyblading: I like it because it is fun and gets me all excited.
•Favorite Bey: Earth Virgo
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes
im 10 (soon 11)
ihave 7 beys,earth virgo,evil gemios,dark bull,lightning L drago,storm pegauses,flame libra,rock aries
i live in Olympia WA
me and my freinds heard of them and just autimaticly loved them!there are so many kinds and types,there the funnest things ive ever collected
my favorate one is meteo L drago
yes
sure
p.s.im already the leader of a small bladeing group the BBMC BeyBlade Metal Champions and would be proud to be a branch of the U.O.B.
[*]Age:11
[*]How many Beys:9 dark wolf,storm pegasis,killer beafowl,basalt horogium,hell kerbecs,lightning l-drago,midnight bull,flame saggitario,rock orso
[*]What part of the world do you Live In:new york, usa
[*]Why do you like Beyblading:i like to battle strong bladers for the challenge and the fun
[*]Favorite Bey:killer beafowl
[*]Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:definitely
[*]Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes
come on ldrago beast when r u going to be on,wait and hope your surgery has went good
Updated Info about the clan.... Unhappy
</3 Unhappy
ive literaly been waiting a month now gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
Wait no more people in the clan dang i I have been waiting for two months and I didn't even get on. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Unhappy
Oh My Gosh. I feel so bad for you. I will keep you in my prayers.
my birthdays on the 17th so ill probally be getting a bey pointer
Please remove the "NOW RECRUITING" part of your thread title to avoid any confusion, since the OP says that you're no longer recruiting.
U.O.B is now RE-OPENED Smile
Good luck to you guys and for the people who live in this area (Staten island,New York)Blading the mall down