[World] United Original Bladers

Poll: Should U.O.B have a forums site?

Yes Smile
84.09%
No...
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
wow we are recruting a lot of people! i like this already!!!
how man bey: 6 flame sagittarrio, dark bull,rock Pegasus,storm aquario,lighning l drago, storm pegasus
what part of the world: ca, usa
why do i like to blade: the fun and enjoyment
favorite bey: dark bull
would you attempt to come to a tournament if i got one close enough:yes
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: yes at most i would give out knowledge
Name: Andy
Beys: Storm pegasis, Storm Aquario, rock orso, rock leone, rock giraffe, dark bull, poison serpent, flame saggitario, lightning l drago, earth wolf, earth eagle, gravity perseus, ray unicorno, counter escolpio, cyber aquario, and poison giraffe.
I live in Eastern U.S.A.
I like beyblading because it is a good way to hang out with friends and I like the designs
My favorite bey is ray unicorno
If there was a tournement near my area i would ask my parents
I would enjoy the clan and try to use it to give knowledge
Number of Beys: Rock Aries, Storm Capricorn, Lightning L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Rock Orso, and Cyber Pegasus
What Part Of The World Do You Live In: United States
Why do you like beyblade: beyblade is my passion, especially battling, i just love beys and love the feeling of hearing and seeing the metal clash, 3...2...1... LET IT RIP!!!!!!
Favorite BeybladeUnhappy sory but i have 2) Cyber Pegasus and Rock aries
Would you attend a tournament if i got one close enough: Yes, most definetly, i have always wanted to co,mpete in a bey tournament
Would you Join just for the userbar or knowledge: No , i try to figure out bey knowlede by battles and other bladers
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:07 PM)LDragobeast Wrote: Application Format:
  • What part of the world do you Live In:
  • Why do you like Beyblading:
  • Favorite Bey:
  • Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:
  • Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:

[*]Age-11
How many beys: Storm pegasus105rf, mfCounter leone D125b, Dark bullH145sd, Earth Eagle145ws, Evil GemiosDf145sf, and Storm Aries125s.
What part of the world do you live in- USA
Why do you like beyblading- It's fun to watch people trying to stop eachother and I like winning.
Fav. bey- Depends on what beyblades are out at the time but for now it is earth bull145ws
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you- yes.
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge- Of course. That is why people in the right minds would join.
Application Format:
•How many Beys:16, hms wolborg, polta, bistool, 2 makendos, driger, metal driger, dranzer, trypio, dragoon galaxy, wind leone, dark wolf, dark bull, flame saggittario, rock aries, hybrid wheel set leone.
•What part of the world do you Live In: united states, salt lake city, ut
•Why do you like Beyblading: because its a fun way to hang out with friends and i love winning
•Favorite Bey: gravity perseus
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got one close enough to you:if its close enought to me absolutely
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: 100% yes.
hey im the same as tronor1 but like i got banned so uhhh i need you to accept me again please, reason for being banned was putting your youtube channels name everywhere
this is aswome
•How many Beys: Thermal Pisces, Dark Wolf, Storm Capricorn, Rock Leone, Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, Storm Aquario, Dark Gasher, Earth Virgo x2, Meteo L Drago, Flame Libra, Flame Capricorn.
•What part of the world do you Live In: Puerto Rico
•Why do you like Beyblading: Because Is FUN
•Favorite Bey: Flame Libra
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:yes
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes
I will be on tomorrow morning to accept sorry, I was studying for finals tonite
[*]What part of the world do you Live In:
[*]Why do you like Beyblading:
[*]Favorite Bey:
[*]Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:
[*]Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:
[/list]

beys:5
Live in US
Favorite bey: Gasher
yes
yes
When is LDragobeast going to be back on?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAN RANKINGS ( Adding More )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Leader]
[Image: uob-leader.png]

[Co-Leader]
[Image: uob-coleader.png]

[Programmer]
[Image: uob-programmer.png]

[General]
[Image: uob-general.png]

[Sector]
[Image: uob-sector.png]

[Member]
[Image: uob-member.png]

[Noob]
[Image: uob-noob.png]

I Will Be Adding More Give Me Some Ideas.
You could do warrior . Just a suggestion.
Application Format:
  • How many Beys: 3
  • What part of the world do you Live In:illinois mid west
  • Why do you like Beyblading:i love winning and customizing
  • Favorite Bey:galaxy pegasus and rock leone
  • Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:yes
  • Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes

In this clan we will show our knowledge between one another, Do not disrespect another member or it will end up in a deranking. When I review your application I will send you a PM saying Denied ( Reason ), Or Accepted ( URL link for your user bar.)

Also if you can create a good site for our clan I will make you your own I.O.B userbar saying CODER with whatever color you want besides white because that is for owner only.

This clan is know for anyone anywhere, We are people with a strong hobbie for something that should be a sport. It feels so good when you in a battle just listening to the clacking of the metal, The compassion people have for this and the compulsivity for such a thing Its truly amazing.

CLAN RANKINGS ( Adding More )
[Leader]
[Image: uob-leader.png]

[Co-Leader]
[Image: uob-coleader.png]

[Programmer]
[Image: uob-programmer.png]

[General]
[Image: uob-general.png]

[Sector]
[Image: uob-sector.png]

[Member]
[Image: uob-member.png]

[Noob]
[Image: uob-noob.png]

I Will Be Adding More Give Me Some Ideas.
Owner of U.O.B - $40.00 or Beyblade trade (Paypal)
If you want Co-Leader - $15.00 or a Beyblade trade (Paypal)
If you want a Customized Clan Userbar - $5.00 or Beyblade trade (Paypal)

Can't wait to meet some of you guys, Also look at my youtube channel we will make a youtube channel also.

"Also this may seem like a double post, But there was to much to edit and also it won't let me delete previous post."

Thank You Everyone Smile
[/quote]
How many Beys:18 Storm pegeus105RF Pre HWS sagtio125SF Rock leone145WB Dark bullH145SD X2 flame sagtioc145S Storm augtio100HF/S Earth Eargle145WD LightingLdrago100HF Cyber peseus 100HF Dark gasherCH120FS Evil giamosDF145FS plastics Rushing Boar drazerSx2 draczer GT Bistool and Dragoon
What part of the world do you Live In: Appomattox,Va
Why do you like Beyblading:its so epic and it gives me some fun in my life
Favorite Bey: Rushing Boar
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: yea
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yea sure i would do it just for fun!
Everyone I'm sorry about the delay.... My internet is messed up on my laptop... ( I'm on my iPod touch, Sorry Uncertain )

I will be on tomorrrow
4 beys,10 years old,earth wolf,rock aquro,evil gasher,costumized pegaus,place:park forest united states,I like blading because it is some way to hang with your friends,favorite bey:aquro,I will be there,I would enjoy it not take advantage
please get back to me soon
Beys:9,Storm Pegasus,Storm Aquario,Counter Leone,Rock Leone,Flame Libra,Dark Wolf,Storm Capricorn,Lightning L-Drago,Rock Aquario.
What part of the world do you live in:Wisconsin,United States
Why do you like beyblading:the thrill of winning and very fun and competitive.
Favorite Bey:Flame Libra
Would you attempt to come to a tournemant if i got one close enough to you:Yes,depending on how close.
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:Absolutley,Yes
Beys:8 Evil Gemios,Earth Wolf,Rock Aries,Rock Orso,Dark Bull,Dark Gasher,Lightning L-Drago,Storm Pegasus
What part of the world do you live in:Wisconsin,United States
Why do you like beyblading:Because it's fun and very competitive and when i win i feel good inside
Favorite BeyEeevil Gemios
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if i got one close enough to you:Yes
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:Yes,Definitly
Hey,I was wondering how often L-Drago beast goes on
I find this sort of a waste of time but what the heck might as well register.

age 14

Beys are listed on my youtube channel on the about me bar. The link is in my signature.

Location area: USA, CA.

I like blading for the fun of it all.

I would attempt to go to any tournament in my near area as soon possible.

favorite two beys and characters: Zhou Xing, Virgo; Masamune, Ray Unicorno.

And yes if the clan was educated in bey wise I would enjoy the clan...and the userbar.

How many Beys: Flame Aquario, Rock Leone, and Storm Bull

What part of the world do you Live In: North America

Why do you like Beyblading: I play with beyblades because it is a fun way to play with
friends and make new ones. So, I just play for fun.

Favorite Bey: Rock Leone

Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes

Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes
Alright you guys sorry for the delay, My internet was down now when I get home from school I will be accepting Smile
Thanks we are all waiting