Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

Well in all the tournaments I topped so far (and i've topped a few), I always use a combination with GB145. Ask anyone that've seen me play.

As for attack types, Jesse wasn't really using his badly as far as I know. Maybe a bit overconfident after the first win (3-1 from what I remember, rest were all Vari walking out of the stadium).

Also I faced attack types from my block but I didn't have any trouble at all (straight wins throughout tourny XD) and I honestly never found it really hard to win an attack type with an endurance type.

Hardest thing I had to face in the tourny was Pockyx3's Diablo Aquario BD145EDS because of the recoil it gave me, and just touching the thing made my bey fly.Tongue_out
Hah, interesting. Well, apparently you were launching under attackers, which, may I say, is a very uncommon tactic, that takes either innate ability or a heckload of practice :o

I can kinda understand Kei not competing now.... Scared, big guy? Tongue_out_wink

You should try to snag a Duo some time, FlameDragon, seems to suit your tactics and might help against diablo.

That said, what do you do against pure stamina combo's?

(Feb. 28, 2012  3:55 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Well in all the tournaments I topped so far (and i've topped a few), I always use a combination with GB145. Ask anyone that've seen me play.

You wouldn't know it by just looking at your profile! I'm pretty sure you're missing at least two Gold Faces due to problems in the recording of the finals at those tournaments.

(Feb. 28, 2012  3:55 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Hardest thing I had to face in the tourny was Pockyx3's Diablo Aquario BD145EDS because of the recoil it gave me, and just touching the thing made my bey fly.Tongue_out

Yeah, it's always tough when you play against high recoil Wheels like Hell, Basalt, and Diablo, and you're stuck with a Stamina customization with WD ...

(Feb. 28, 2012  3:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: I can kinda understand Kei not competing now.... Scared, big guy? Tongue_out_wink

My reasoning is much more complicated than this, aha. That said, I do admit that I usually end up over-thinking prior to every match I play against FlameDragon!
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: You should try to snag a Duo some time, FlameDragon, seems to suit your tactics and might help against diablo.

That said, what do you do against pure stamina combo's?
I'll see about getting a Duo, but I wanted to try using one first to see how it is.

For stamina combos, right now I would assume Phantom is the best in term of spin time (depending on combo). So unless I face another Phantom combo I usually won't have much problems.

If I do, then I guess it'll be up to how well I can shoot it. But anyone using a Rev-up Launcher will probably be able to easily outlast me if I used a regular launcher.

I don't like using the Rev-up too often cause it's much harder to control how it lands, how fast the bey's spinning, and that they break too easily Tongue_out (I probably broke 3 already and Hasbro doesn't sell just the gears).
You could try getting hasbro to replace your rev-ups as a whole, they do have a form for replacements, and it's worth a shot. I avoid the rev up for the same reason, though.

Phantom has the best solo spin, but in direct battle, it and duo are absolutely even, to the point the winner is decided solely upon the weights of the duo and phantom in that battle. Never have two wheels been so evenly matched. Duo is often safer though as it is perfectly round and as such has less recoil.

That said, phantom stamina is usually very common in most metagames, because it's basically the best out-of-the-box bey right now, but then, B: D should make it easier for you to handle.
March of the Bladers 2:

1st: Me - MF Flash (stamina mode) Sagittario CH120/145RF & MF-H Duo (stamina mode) Aqaurio AD145CS
2nd: Enzoxs - MF-H Phantom Orion? B:D, MF-H Phantom __ BD145CS?
3rd: Demonic Blood - MF Basalt ____ B:D, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs 85/90?RDF
4th: Ahmed - MF? Phantom ___ TH170/220D & MF Gravity Perseus B:D
...Stamina Mode Flash wins? What?
I've never used/tested it before and the Stamina mode looked better to me lol, it was only up against the Phantom Stamina combos but managed to KO them pretty well.

MF Flash Sag CH120RF VS MF-H Phantom Orion BGrin, 3-1 (I self KO'ed once so did Enzoxs)
MF Flash Sag CH145RF VS MF Phantom ___ TH220D, 3-2 (I self KO'ed once again lol)
Go do testing and contribute to the Flash thread, imo~
By Ahmed you don't mean Control_'s Soul, do you?

Apparently, there is an actual user named Ahmed.

Does seem rather suspicious though...
(Mar. 04, 2012  6:42 PM)Dan Wrote: By Ahmed you don't mean Control_'s Soul, do you?

Perhaps he means this guy:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action...huid=29934

EDIT: Oops, accidentally linked to his username history. Oh well Speechless
Ahmed as in the guy with the username Ahmed. I obviously wouldn't let a banned member play in a tournament lol.
(Mar. 04, 2012  6:44 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  6:42 PM)Dan Wrote: By Ahmed you don't mean Control_'s Soul, do you?

Perhaps he means this guy:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=username_history&uhuid=29934

EDIT: Oops, accidentally linked to his username history. Oh well Speechless
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

standing carping ovation.

While I definitely believe you, Blitz, you could see how I might have wondered about it initially.
Listing of winning combos
BEY BASH: RISE OF THE BEY
1. Blitz300: MF-L Duo Bull 230 MB/CS, MF L Drago Guardian BD145MF, MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145MF
2. Sammy Lie: Diablo Bull BD145RS, MF-L Duo Horogium 230CS, Phantom Jupiter BGrin, MF-L Basalt Horogium 230CS
3. Tyoprabowoo: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145MF, MF L Drago Guardian BD145MF, Phantom Aquario 230WD
A lot of Metal Flat there :o

What happened to RF in your metagame?
(Mar. 12, 2012  10:10 AM)N0$killBl@der Wrote: Listing of winning combos
1. Blitz300: MF-L Duo Bull 230 MB/CS, MF L Drago Guardian BD145MF, MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145MF
2. Sammy Lie: Diablo Bull BD145RS, MF-L Duo Horogium 230CS, Phantom Jupiter BGrin, MF-L Basalt Horogium 230CS
3. Tyoprabowoo: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145MF, MF L Drago Guardian BD145MF, Phantom Aquario 230WD

What did people play MF L Drago Guardian BD145MF against?
It's not too bad a combo, pretty handy for weaklaunching. But honestly, I don't really like it that much. Guardian isn't as good for attack as Destroy but seems to have slightly better stamina and definitely has waaaay better defense.

Of course, I also want to know what it was used against, hah.
(Mar. 13, 2012  3:08 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  10:10 AM)N0$killBl@der Wrote: Listing of winning combos

What did people play MF L Drago Guardian BD145MF against?

They played that combo against 230 track customizations, blitz300 used it against Sammy Lie's MF-L Duo Horogium 230CS where he won 3-0
(Mar. 12, 2012  10:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: A lot of Metal Flat there :o

What happened to RF in your metagame?
There was almost no RF. Only me that used it in MF-H Variares R145RF against fast(fadhy) but I lost
Super Spring Smash:

1st: Hell Kid- MF-H Duo (Stamina mode) Orion AD145CS/WD/D & MF Phantom Cancer BD145/230 CS/EDS
2nd: LeeDraciel- MF Scythe Kronos (?) EWD/RDF, MF Diablo Nemesis (?) RDF & MF Phantom Cancer 90 WD (?)
3rd: Blitz- MF-H Duo Aquario AD145CS & MF Flash Beelzebub CH120MF/RF
4th: ThePokeBlader- Phantom Cancer 230CS & Basalt Fox TH170D
Luck of the Bey:

1st- Primal (MF-H VariAres R145R²F, MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RB
2nd- Zer0 (MF-F Phantom Bull TH170WD, MF-F Diablo Nemesis 105RF)
3rd- Matthew 711 (Phantom Orion B:D, MF VariAres CH120R²F)
(Mar. 15, 2012  10:15 AM)N0$killBl@der Wrote: They played that combo against 230 track customizations, blitz300 used it against Sammy Lie's MF-L Duo Horogium 230CS where he won 3-0

Ah, cool. I know that the L Drago Destroy version does well against those types of combos as well.
Beyblade Crusade Recruitment Session 4:
1st:Theunderdog (MF-L Scythe Aquario D125WD, Ldrago Destroy BD145MF)
2nd:JesseObre (Vari Ares R145R2F, Death Aquario TH170CS)
3rd:Kei (MF-H Duo Aquario TH170CS, MF-H Diablo Aquario TH170RDF, MF-HPhantom Aquario AD145WD, MF-H Ldrago Destroy BD145MF)
I heard Pocky actually managed to self-KO with LDD BD145MF. Like, the least self-KO-ing tip in the history of beyblade?
Why isn't there a face for that.

How did you go with variares? What was used in the finals?

Also, Kei: Duo TH170CS? Reallyyyyy? I guess with a largely attack-free metagame but man, eugh.

Also, why so much LDD BD145MF? It's usually a niche combo...

(Mar. 25, 2012  12:04 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Beyblade Crusade Recruitment Session 4:
1st:Theunderdog (MF-L Scythe Aquario D125WD, Ldrago Destroy BD145MF)
2nd:JesseObre (Vari Ares R145R2F, Death Aquario TH170CS)
3rd:Kei (MF-H Duo Aquario TH170CS, MF-H Diablo Aquario TH170RDF, MF-HPhantom Aquario AD145WD, MF-H Ldrago Destroy BD145MF)
what? mf-l scythe aquario d125wd, and ldd bd145mf, seriously what was being used against these anyway.