Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Mar. 27, 2012  1:35 AM)th!nk Wrote: The question still stands:
As for the stadium blowing away, I think the real question is: would you, or anyone there, have had the beyspirit to swim for it?

i would! i'm not letting the 50 dollars i paid for it go swim off into the lake shore i'm gonna swim for it but need someone to hold me electronics first

(Mar. 27, 2012  2:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Or Wrestling a crocodile for us Down Undah, so yeah, I guess so.
LOOL! So true~
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
In luck of the bet primal won 1st place using:
Mfh Duo Cygnus BD145 rb.
Primal has already posted the winning combinations of Luck Of The Bey. Check page 30.
Oh crud.Sorry.Unhappy((( here's what Zer0 used in luck of the bey to get 2nd place....
Diablo nemesis D125rf
Mff phantom bull th170 wd.
Yet you are still doing it?
And the Diablo combo is wrong anyways, it was 105, not D125.
Nope it was D125.....
I was trying to make up for my post about primals.Tired
My apologies, as I'm 2 weeks green in this hobby. When combining, which Aquario is used? Storm Aquario or Rock Aquario? Also, which Bull is used? Midnight Bull, Earth Bull or Dark Bull?
(Mar. 28, 2012  3:29 PM)Deadgame Wrote: My apologies, as I'm 2 weeks green in this hobby. When combining, which Aquario is used? Storm Aquario or Rock Aquario? Also, which Bull is used? Midnight Bull, Earth Bull or Dark Bull?

They are all the same, and this really does not belong here, as posts should only be about combinations that won World Beyblade Organization events.
@KaotiK and Universe: I asked him, and he told me he used 105.
Fools Rush In, East Lansing Michigan Results
1st Place PANasher: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs 85RF
2nd Place DaWRETCHED-One: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs TH170RDF
3rd Place Random Guy: Diablo Nemesis X: D

Congrats guys it was great running my first Tournament especially thanks to DaWRETCHED-One for the help with judging, setting up the location, providing the prizes, and ordering pizza.
Who's Da Fool Now?, Goldsboro North Carolina
1st: Hitsugiya (Phantom Orion B : D, Scythe Kronos 230D, MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 EDS)
2nd: DefStamina88 (Basalt Aquario 230CS, Basalt Sagittario GB145CS)
3rd: xXBlueHoodXx (MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS)

BlueHood is fairly new to the game and surprised the regulars with his improvement from Kinston NC's Beyblade/Candy What could be better? tournament. Dark Mousy had an off day and lost to Phantom Orion BGrin
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:31 AM)luker12jay Wrote: mf earth wolf 105 wd
Nonononono
Read the OP.
We are only looking for combinations that win tournaments, most preferably WBO tournaments.

(Mar. 31, 2012  10:25 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Who's Da Fool Now?, Goldsboro North Carolina
1st: Hitsugiya (Phantom Orion B : D, Scythe Kronos 230D, MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 EDS)
2nd: DefStamina88 (Basalt Aquario 230CS, Basalt Sagittario GB145CS)
3rd: xXBlueHoodXx (MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS)
So, I can tell that there weren't any good attack users there...
[01 April 2012] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: Who Da Fool?

1st Uwik
  • MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB
  • MF-H Flash Sagittario AD145 RF
  • MF-H Death Bull BD145 RB
2nd Marcell e
  • MF-H Phantom Sagittario TH170 MB
  • MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145 RF
3rd Steve2002
  • MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145 MF
  • MF-H VariAres BD145 RF
  • Phantom Orion B: D
Wow, you used your wobbler again, eh?
Nice!
At least now may you make a thread for it, please!!! Cute

We really want to know about how it works. Eee
(Apr. 01, 2012  10:37 AM)Uwik Wrote: [01 April 2012] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: Who Da Fool?

1st Uwik
  • MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB
  • MF-H Flash Sagittario AD145 RF
  • MF-H Death Bull BD145 RB
Any particular reason you chose AD145? I tested it and it had great results, but was there a reason that you chose it over H145, GB145, or S130?
I was never a fan of H145 due to its breakage issues. I've broken 2 or 3 in the past, although most probably, it'd yield good results. I tried S130, and for me personally, it didn't do as well as the 145 variants. When I used GB145 on it, it was more difficult for me to control, and in the end, it was inconsistent. Some rounds give excellent results, while other rounds are filled with self KOs. Hence, AD145.
Changing Gears Winning Combos.
It was a Plastics + MFB tourney. Smile

As I remember the plastic winning combos-

1st place- N0body-
1. Uncustomized Driger V2

2. AR- Dragon Breaker
SAR- War Bear
WD- Wide Defense
SG- Neo Left (MG core)
BB- SG Metal Flat 2

3. AR- Flame Wing
WD- Wide Survivor
SG- Neo Left(?)
BB- Spiral Change Base

N0body used his Driger V2 very well in the qualifiers, and probably used the Flame Wing LAD combo only against me in the qualifiers. His Gaia Dragoon combo (nicknamed Grass Cutter) was a KILLER! Used even in the qualifiers, and even in the finals! Gosh, was this tough!
His Driger V2, whenever used, won without doubt. "Grass Cutter", had too much of recoil, and it did make SAM lose one match, I guess... His LAD combo (Flame Wing+SCB) was really dangerous! He used it against me, and after a 2-2 tie, I finally won!

2nd place- ashton pinto-
Uncustomized Driger G, I guess...
Throughout the tourney, he has used a Driger G AR + First Clutch Base. So, it can be considered uncustomized.
Seeing the amount of criticism EG beys face on this Forum, I was pretty much confident that defeating EG beys shall be easy... But well, Ashton seriously has some amazing skills!

3rd place- Janstarblast-
Probably the most underdog combos, but well, it was an enthralling contest!

1. Uncustomized Driger V

2. AR- Sonic Tiger
WD- 10 Balance
SG- Neo Right (MG core)
BB- Volcano Change Base

Driger V uncustomized helped me get through the initial battles in the qualifiers, while the new combo I made gave me four consecutive wins, to get into the finals. In the finals though, this combo lost twice. Against ashton, I lost 3-1; while against N0body, it tied at 2-2 (2 wins, 2 losses, and 1 tie). And in the tie breaker, I mislaunched.

Plastics is superbly fun, man! I don't even remember what happened in the MFB tourney, because I was SO engrossed in plastics...

UPDATE

MFB tourney Winning Combos-

1st place- nik1392- Earth Bull 100WD/MF Basalt Bull W105RS
2nd place- Christopher- Diablo Nemesis CH120HF/Earth Horogium GB145WD/MLD LW105WD
3rd place- Ashton- Diablo Nemesis CH120HF/Earth Horogium AD145WD
I used a Driger V2 with 10 Heavy and a Neo Right (MG core)
The SG for the Zombie thing was Left SG
ashton used a Driger G with Draciel G's base for many matches because the clutch tabs of his Driger G's base got damaged.

BTW If you remember, I was the one who gave you the idea of using Volcano Change Base for your Driger combo XD.

Yeah Plastics was super fun and even I forgot about everything that happened in the MFB tourney.

But I can make any top tier MFB combo suck..

Guide to making any top tiers lose: (Click to View)
Yep, you gave me Volcano Change! XD
I was hesitating to use it, as I thought that it went off balance too often. But well, after I placed Sonic Tiger up there, the balance improved very well! Thanks to you and Nitro(he gave me a chance to practice with this combo).
Also,.isn't Draciel's base First Clutch? If yes, then as I said, it may be considered as uncustomized, as both bases were similar(almost). Smile

And, your control over Flash went haywire. I never expected to defeat Flash with a puny little Hell. If you remember, my Hell even KOed your Flash(or probably Flash's recoil sent it out flying, while Hell defended the attack very well)! I am so happy with that! ALL HAIL DS!
IDK what went wrong there.. because after our battle I KOed hell very easily If you remember.. but yeah.. I guess luck wasn't on my side..
Glad to see the War Breaker AR setup served you well (that is a sweet name for it btw). The self-KOing is hard to do much about because the only left spin-able base with really good recoil control is the Ariel 2 setup, which is... generally not economically viable, but yeah.

As for ashton, I'm impressed he did so well. Also puzzled but yeah. What EG/Base did he use, I heard final clutch base+metal ball or something?

And hey, your combos were pretty solid, Volcano Change is still a nice base. Gotta get better AR's though Tongue_out
I'm not too sure about it being final clutch but it was definitely Draciel G's BB.. it was legal and it kicked in when his bey had almost run out of spin(he won like that once when the EG kicked in as soon as the bey stopped and gave the bey 3-4 revolutions)
Yeah, that's Final Clutch base (Draciel G Version). What EG did he use with it?