Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

In London - WE NEVER know any of our opponents combos throughout the finals and a lot of the time in the group stages too, thus making 230CS extremely hard to anticipate.

The situation was one that I stumbled on, if to use a 230 counter or not.
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:56 AM)ControL_ Wrote: In London - WE NEVER know any of our opponents combos throughout the finals and a lot of the time in the group stages too, thus making 230CS extremely hard to anticipate.

The situation was one that I stumbled on, if to use a 230 counter or not.
lol that's funny. here some finalists show their blades unintentionally (since they're so in the moment that they forget to hide it). usually, in the finals, i don't like to mess around so i go all out attack. =/
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Understand that to post a customization on this topic, you should have at least one Gold, Silver or Bronze Face. If you do not and still post combinations, you expose yourself to possible warnings. Discussing someone's customizations is fine though.

Oh, I was having second thoughts for a moment. machipz came second in Beyleivers/Thunder of Beys using an MF-H Gravity Perseus R145R2F. He claims that had he'd been using Left Spin + Not so Worn RF he probably would have beaten Momiji. I hope to do the same in the upcoming tourney by Greenx and Momiji.
Hahaha, nah the gravity combo is pretty overrated IMO.

He might have had a chance if he could launch harder.
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:19 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:13 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: yeah, kei, i saw that vid of the finals. it was interesting at the same time i thought in my head "if it were me, i would have used Hell kerbecs H145 RF."
it's that a lot of people don't know how to anticipate their opponent's blades. My trick is before the battle, i take a quick glimpse of my opponent's blade and take in consideration what blades they used in the past matches and rounds. then when i see their blade before the match, i think up a quick counter and pull it out. there's no rule that says u can't peek at your opponent's blade before you pull out yours.

Wow your opponent reveals their combo, in the finals? In London, we have to practically use the stalling clause 90% of the time in the finals.

Exactly. It's the same here. At Ignite Your Spirit! Pockyx3 had no idea of what I could be using, and I had no idea of what he could be using. I just made an educated guess based on what I had observed throughout the tournament.
Honestly, speaking of Hell wheel I think its best as an balanced type instead of Atk types =/. Hell KerbecsH145RF would lose by a medium proportion. If anyone witnessed an HellKerbecs(any low tracks)SD. That opponest would win by much. At the tourney a while ago, (I forgot to mention). A couple people been using an Hell Combo with rubber bottoms. To me I think Hell+85+SD=Amazing Stamina and Def.

Sorry if this could've gone to Beyblade Random Thoughts, but I thought I should speak out for those whose using Hell as an Atk type, considering them using it next time. So be aware lol.
Aah just to mention Raijin too used MF Gravity Perseus D125RF against me. I was using MF-H Basalt 230CS and the 3-0 came easily.
Finals;, Summer's Eve Show down, 30 April 2011 - Hosted by Blitz and LeeDraciel.

Please kindly correct my mistakes if I've made any:

1) BladeStorm (w) MF-H Basalt Cancer S130FS versus ControL_ (l) MF-H Hell Leone BD145[boost]RF

2) ControL_ (w) MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220CS(near mint) versus Cyber Kerberous (l) Burn Kerbecs AD145WD

3) BladeStorm (w) MF-F Gravity Perseus Stamina [counter] BD145HF/S versus Cyber Kerberous (l) MF Gravity Perseus Attack [counter] D125WD

My combos:
MF-F Gravity Perseus Stamina [counter] BD145HF/S used 3 times. (My actual favourite combo listed on my profile page and the combo I use during free-play and at club)
MF-H Basalt Cancer S130FS used 3 times. (Borrowed ControL_'s concept but used FS because it's my favourite Bottom)
BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 2 Winning Combinations:

1st: Xman8024 - Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
2nd: Pyro - Meteo L Drago 100WD
3rd: ElJihado - MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF
4th: Summonkeep3 - Burn ??? AD145WD (he did use MF-H Basalt Horogium 230WD heavily during the tournament, however)
What did the Lightning Tank lose to? Or was it just bad shooting on ElJihado's part?
(May. 01, 2011  9:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: What did the Lightning Tank lose to? Or was it just bad shooting on ElJihado's part?

I don't know if he did lose with it at any point or not. He didn't use the same combination for the entire tournament.
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hahaha, nah the gravity combo is pretty overrated IMO.

He might have had a chance if he could launch harder.

Haha, I see now that it find't work out all that well, and the defence metagame really had evolved. I on the other hand can launch hard, but I feel that I could have owned Sora.(technically, you.) if I'd had used right spin. IIRC, Gravity worked like a tank, bashing bets of the opposite spin. Not viable anymore really.
So my Lightning Tank is now 19-0. I used it to win again today. That match was indeed brutal. If my camera worked, you would see how bad that one impact in that match against Spin-Sonic's amazing counter to my Tank would severly damage our beys.
(May. 01, 2011  9:46 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  9:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: What did the Lightning Tank lose to? Or was it just bad shooting on ElJihado's part?

I don't know if he did lose with it at any point or not. He didn't use the same combination for the entire tournament.

I watched almost every match during which he used LT. He won 2 out of the 3 times I saw him. He lost to a Hell Kerbecs custom (MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD) due to bad shooting.

As for my own tournament history, I tend to favor attack types. I've yielded some of my best results with MF Pegasis 145RF (won two tourneys with it before 230 and RS\CS got prominent in my area), MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF (very versatile) and the Lightning Tank (it usually worked well when it stayed in the stadium...seriously though, I've done some practicing and my proficiency with that thing has become much better since Recruitment Session 2...not that it was particularly difficult to build on that performance). I also came in second at Daegor42's Bey Fray using Flame Bull 145SD.
Bluezee, I do like your Lightning tank combo.

I do find it's quite uncontrollable though so I usually whack on a CS instead of LRF (my CS' are notoriously aggressive, my newest oen is pretty much an RF till the last 10-15 seconds of the game) and it becomes much more controllable, worth checking out.
(May. 01, 2011  4:12 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Finals;, Summer's Eve Show down, 30 April 2011 - Hosted by Blitz and LeeDraciel.

1) BladeStorm (w) MF-H Basalt Cancer S130FS versus ControL_ (l) MF-H Hell Leone BD145[boost]RF

2) ControL_ (w) MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220CS(near mint) versus Cyber Kerberous (l) Burn Kerbecs AD145WD

3) BladeStorm (w) MF-F Gravity Perseus Stamina [counter] BD145HF/S versus Cyber Kerberous (l) MF Gravity Perseus Defence [counter] AD145WD

My combos:
MF-F Gravity Perseus Stamina [counter] BD145HF/S used 3 times. (My actual favourite combo listed on my profile page and the combo I use during free-play and at club)
MF-H Basalt Cancer S130FS used 3 times. (Borrowed ControL_'s concept but used FS because it's my favourite Bottom)

What was Cyber Kerberous using cause didn't he come third or something?
(May. 01, 2011  4:12 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Finals;, Summer's Eve Show down, 30 April 2011 - Hosted by Blitz and LeeDraciel.

3) BladeStorm (w) MF-F Gravity Perseus Stamina [counter] BD145HF/S versus Cyber Kerberous (l) MF Gravity Perseus ATTACK* [counter] D125WD

My combos:

Fixed, the attack CW gives better contact with the metal, and D125 Confused

Please just don't ask why I used them, this is the WINNING COMBINATIONS thread haha
(May. 02, 2011  11:41 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Fixed, the attack CW gives better contact with the metal

Thanks, and I should have known, given the brutal elastic collision that made me lose our 3rd round match.
(May. 02, 2011  11:43 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  11:41 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Fixed, the attack CW gives better contact with the metal

Thanks, and I should have know, given the brutal elastic collision that made me lose our 3rd round match.

Haha true, true.

I drastically stuck a WD on because of Lee tbh. His lethal MLD ED145WD spin stealing combo was too vicious last tourney, but I didn't have enough parts/ MLD/ Perseus CWs to make a good enough spin stealer hehe
(May. 02, 2011  11:34 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Bluezee, I do like your Lightning tank combo.

I do find it's quite uncontrollable though so I usually whack on a CS instead of LRF (my CS' are notoriously aggressive, my newest oen is pretty much an RF till the last 10-15 seconds of the game) and it becomes much more controllable, worth checking out.

Thanks a lot. I actually tried CS once but my CS tips are known to be much less aggressive than a CS should be unless it hits the tornado ridge and goes wild. Other than that though, your CS should suffice for the time being. LRF is a bit tricky but once you get it, its amazing. I love using mint LRFs with this. Pure destruction.
BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3 Winning Combinations

1st: ElJihado - MF Gravity Perseus AD145(?) RF (I believe it was AD145)
2nd: Xman8024 - MF Hell Bull BD145WD
3rd: Pyro - MF-L Earth Bull GB145CS
4th: Floops - MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF

edit: Oops, Xman actually used Hell Bull, not Kerbecs. My bad.
Haha I think I'm going to use CS, instead of RS a LOT more now. I mean, it provides basically the same amount of defense in my opinion, and the stamina is much better. Even in that Earth Bull GB145 combo, CS worked better for me than when I used it in the Earth Cancer 230 combo. I just wish my CS was fresh. Slightly worn. Unhappy
(May. 16, 2011  5:28 AM)Kei Wrote: BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3 Winning Combinations

1st: ElJihado - MF Gravity Perseus AD145(?) RF (I believe it was AD145)
2nd: Xman8024 - MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
3rd: Pyro - MF-L Earth Bull GB145CS
4th: Floops - MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF

Gravity Perseus is Beast. It has use in use Many Customizations.........

You have a very nice metagame XD
I must say that I love this thread. Its interesting to see the difference in the metagame around the world. Thanks Kai-V for starting this.
I use MF Hell Bull BD145WD (Boost Mode, mode that doesn't scratch the ground). I have won Beyblade Recruitment Session 2 and came second at number 3. It is a great combo I use and I see many other people now using it because I did.