Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

(Mar. 21, 2021  8:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  8:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok so now that I’ve been reading through this thread I decided to look at my own signature but then I realized that it’s actually too big for anyone to see the vector art. Gotta resize it.

I tought your sig was like that normally, I didnt know the pic was bigger lol

I’ve been using it like this for so long that it seemed that way. It’s actually an entire vector sunset that I made in illustrator. This is what the full thing looks like.

[Image: C87-C1-EB1-6-BD1-4-AC1-96-E5-A531-C0265-ADD.jpg]

Of course, I do intend to use a better quality version of the picture.
Avatar is a picrew version of me, and my signature? I don’t actually remember was it is, as I switched to mobile, and cannot view it.
My avatar's a perfect Susanoo (in naruto) and I think It's cool, so why shouldn't I keep it as my avatar?
avatar is ranzo because im in the ranzo pfp group
join if you want
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:11 PM)Pixi Wrote: avatar is ranzo because im in the ranzo pfp group
join if you want

yes
Avatar is Ranzo because I created the pfp group. Sig is because I'm legit too lazy to put anything creative there.
I chose mine because I love Gija from yona of the dawn.
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Avatar is Ranzo because I created the pfp group. Sig is because I'm legit too lazy to put anything creative there.

I am now succumbing to the power of the Ranzo pfp...
I choosed mine because it looks cool
My current pfp is Blitzo (The O is silent) from Helluva Boss, made by Vivziepop, the same person who made Hazbin Hotel!
I really wanted to keep my anthropomorphic Lucifer The End profile pic but here I am now

My profile pic is my current Discord profile pic, but edited to resemble Undertale Sans’s eye glowing thing. Although Im not an Undertale fan myself, this came from Zankye confusing my name (Sands) with the said character. Then he edited my profile pic into this and now Im using it
I felt like mine goes with my username
i chose mine because aiger is kinda my fav character in all of burst

though he can tend to be quite stupid at times
My avatar is from Mafia: Brigade Of The Knowledge Seekers (its hard to explain so look it up yourself) and my sig is the limit break clash from Sparking Ep.52.. I thought it was a cool moment.
Because Senku
(Jul. 10, 2021  4:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My avatar is from Mafia: Brigade Of The Knowledge Seekers (its hard to explain so look it up yourself) and my sig is the limit break clash from Sparking Ep.52.. I thought it was a cool moment.

oh i thought ur pfp was someone from dragon ball z
Mine is Kiryu Kazuma Protaganist of Yakuza 6. It's a 3d Beat-Em-Up Game. I admire Kiryu and kinda wanna be like him. He's very charismatic.
I got a new pfp because this shows Valt and Shu final battle art.My signature because Savior Slash is goated
my new PFP is my OC made in Picrew, the BI flag resembles Athena being BI and it even ties to me since I recently came out as BI. Kinda all i wanted to share about that, i dont think its that big of a deal.
(Mar. 21, 2021  10:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Avatar is a picrew version of me, and my signature? I don’t actually remember was it is, as I switched to mobile, and cannot view it.

NiceSmile
BTW I had a question:
How did you make it?
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:34 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  10:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Avatar is a picrew version of me, and my signature? I don’t actually remember was it is, as I switched to mobile, and cannot view it.

NiceSmile
BTW I had a question:
How did you make it?
Signature or avatar?
Basically, my new pfp is Kimi Raikkonen (a.k.a the Iceman), the 2007 World Champion in Formula 1. My signature is his 'catchphrase' which he starts his interviews with as he just doesn't really care about publicity and such, also it's pronounced as 'buwah'.
My pfp is me in the anime world
I haven't made a sig yet but my avatar is uh... this silly self kid from a weird manga series called It's My Life. It's uh... a weirdly modern(ish) slice of life manga set in a high fantasy setting written by a guy who keeps including references to his favourite metal bands.
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:29 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: My pfp is me in the anime world

Curious to know if you drew that profile pic or not?

I felt like I saw that picture on the internet before. Being an artist, Im just letting you know that art on Google Images isnt as “free” as people think (if you took it, that is). Again, just a curious question