Who owns Death/Abbys Diabolos

Does Delta own those or is it another ownerless bey
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:13 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Does Delta own those or is it another ownerless bey
Nobody owns it. Check the box delta is not there
I’m pretty sure Delta does in the manga for a few panels
yeah 6jupiter5 is right delta owns it in the manga for a couple chapters or scenes or whatever they're called. But in the anime sadly, akin to lord spriggan it has no owner.
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m pretty sure Delta does in the manga for a few panels

Yeah, that's why I didn't say Death/Abyss Diabolos in that "Choose Your Beyblade" (I think that's what it's called) thread

Side note, my liking of Diabolos is due in no small part to it being a Monster Hunter homophone
Its own by delta in the Manga Which you can say its pretty his even of he doesnt make it in the anime. Its the same as lord, galaxy zeus or guardian Kerbeus They're the ones with real no owner they dont appear anywhere. At least both diabolos does
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:48 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m pretty sure Delta does in the manga for a few panels

Yeah, that's why I didn't say Death/Abyss Diabolos in that "Choose Your Beyblade" (I think that's what it's called) thread

Side note, my liking of Diabolos is due in no small part to it being a Monster Hunter homophone

Diabolos is just a cool bey in general. He was showing dominance over Delta, but still had gold turbo.
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:48 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Yeah, that's why I didn't say Death/Abyss Diabolos in that "Choose Your Beyblade" (I think that's what it's called) thread

Diabolos is just a cool bey in general. He was showing dominance over Delta, but still had gold turbo.

(Oct. 02, 2020  12:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Diabolos is just a cool bey in general. He was showing dominance over Delta, but still had gold turbo.

Diabolos in a nutshell
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Diabolos is just a cool bey in general. He was showing dominance over Delta, but still had gold turbo.

Lmao and the owner of Death and abyss is: [Image: giphy.gif]
Anyone has the manga chapter where delta has diabolos in sparking
Delta owns it in the Manga, however like Lord Spriggan there is no owner in the anime
Honestly, questions this small don’t really deserve their own thread. Try using this thread next time https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...6?page=406