Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I just said Dragon notices Balkesh was making sure he wasn't aiming for the center. Assuming its a weak spot or a venerable place at the least, Dragon told Dante to aim there.

Let's be honest, I know where the center is, thank you very much. If only he attacked from a more reasonable spot like from above other than just blazing through with Gold Turbo, no problem. Just a minor inconvenience.

He actual hit under the perfect circle. Is that the reasonable spot you're looking for?

Credit to SunBlader YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDFwrBtIkc
Notice how you can see the circle over the blade despite Dragon hitting Balkesh? Yeah, the blade hit under the circle.
[Image: E6cjxSl.jpg]
Balkesh has lost to both Devolos and Dragon twice
Imagine having to be forced into the Shu vs Lain battle cause you don’t get enough screen time
how cute, people that suddenly vanished into thin air just came back and entered the giveaway lol.
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Let's be honest, I know where the center is, thank you very much. If only he attacked from a more reasonable spot like from above other than just blazing through with Gold Turbo, no problem. Just a minor inconvenience.

He actual hit under the perfect circle. Is that the reasonable spot you're looking for?

Notice how you can see the circle over the blade despite Dragon hitting Balkesh? Yeah, the blade hit under the circle.

Ok And? Hitting under the circle does not equate to hitting the center. Still not the most logical thing.
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He actual hit under the perfect circle. Is that the reasonable spot you're looking for?

Ok And? Hitting under the circle does not equate to hitting the center. Still not the most logical thing.
It dodged the defense and hit the center. You can see the line. That’s the weak spot. Balkesh was actively trying to get Dragon any from that spot. What, did you think he meant to dive bomb and hit the center of the layer. Just hit the center. The middle.

The middle is where Balkesh doesn’t want you to hit, so it’s at least vulnerable. Ok. Hit the middle. But it has defense. Ok, avoid the defense. How is that not logical. You get a straight shot to the weak point with nothing stopping you.

Notice at the start of the match Dragon hit directly in the middle and it knocked it back. He did it again and it was knocked into the air. It’s almost like that’s the weak spot.
What number is Dante in the legend rankings
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What number is Dante in the legend rankings

7 I think
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What number is Dante in the legend rankings

6th. Right below Lui. Pre the lastest chapter anyway.
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:50 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What number is Dante in the legend rankings

6th. Right below Lui. Pre the lastest chapter anyway.

Oh okay

(Dec. 09, 2020  5:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:19 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What number is Dante in the legend rankings

7 I think

I just saw the latest chapter,It said 6 th
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:50 AM)Admiral W Wrote: 6th. Right below Lui. Pre the lastest chapter anyway.

Oh okay

(Dec. 09, 2020  5:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 7 I think

I just saw  the latest chapter,It said 6 th

Did you see the rest of the rankings by any chance? If so, what are they?
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Oh okay

I just saw  the latest chapter,It said 6 th

Did you see the rest of the rankings by any chance? If so, what are they?

All of them are the same except Drum

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:14 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Did you see the rest of the rankings by any chance? If so, what are they?

All of them are the same except Drum

Did not see all of them but I am pretty sure that it is the same
I do think Tala lost to Garland fair and square. This man was so bloody after that match.
l drago is dead and so is ryuga LOL

I hate valt aoi
come to the memes post
They havent closed those 10 threads you have
no just come to one of them
no to my memes thread I mean
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Too many bloody battles

Kai vrs Max and Ray
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Too many bloody battles

Kai vrs Max and Ray

Kai whoops their beybutts.
Ryuga vs. Zyro, Kira, Sakyo, and Gingka
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Kai vrs Max and Ray

Kai whoops their beybutts.

they would win only cuz gingka
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai whoops their beybutts.

they would win only cuz gingka

lol even they are weak compared to Ryuga and Gingka