Who is your Fav beyblader?

Probably a toss-up between Kai, Yuriy, and Ryuga.
metal-death quetzacotl owner
burst-daina everyone else is too loud or sadistic
Hi Everyone,

Wow it's been a while since I ever watch any Bey blade episode but my Outmost favorite

Character would have to be Mariah Smile
Metal: I would have to say Kenta, He was one of the hardest working bladers of the group. I can respect that.
Burst: Shu, Hard working. Would have made it to the finals and had a chance to Beat Valt if it wasn't for that little crack formed against Wakia.
Burst God/Evolution: I like a few of them. Free is cool but Silas (I am stuck with Burst evolution) is pretty cool as well.
free defenitly he gives alot of tips
Bakuten shoot beyblade:kai hiwatari
Metal fight beyblade:gingka hagane and zyro of zero g series
Burst:valt aoi and wakiya murasaki
My favorite bladers are Shu and Free, since both seems to amaze me.
Naoki Minamo, the unsung genius.  His dream of winning the tournament was more than becoming Japan’s best blader, it was about perfecting his algorithm and proving his worth as a scientist.   Though I’m supposed to root for our hero Valt, part of me is truly sad that Naoki was only in the Individual Tournament and lost the first round.
PLASTIC GEN: kai ,ray ,tala
MFB:kyoya ,ryuga ,king
BURST:free ,lui ,shu ,daina ,sisco ,sasha ,xhaka ,song ruwei ,boa ,wakiya , norman tarver , fubuki , suoh .
ps: i did not add tyson ,ginka , and valt because im not a fan of protagonists
Plastic: Lee and Galeon
MFB: Aguma and Scythe Kronos
Shogun Steel: Sakyo and Ronin Dragoon
Burst: Free and Drain Fafnir
Plastic: Tyson
MFB: a tie between Gingka and Kenta, but I prefer Gingka
Burst: Daina
MFB: Kenta or Ryuga...hardworking and bad(well, u know, censored) bladers.

Plastics: I have no idea, since I never watched it, but I guess Kai?

Burst: Lui. Or Shu. Or Free. Pretty much any character besides, Joshua, Valt, Rantaro, (add any character kind of irrelevant to the plot). Kensuke and Daina are alright. Sisco I can't like because of that trigger-worthy bey.
Plastic gen: Ray (Although Kai was a badass)

MFB: Ryuga

Burst: Shu? I guess, don't watch much Burst.
(Dec. 12, 2017  10:33 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: Luiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Good point, but I'd like to agree with you by using some more words: He is calm, he is proud but he has his own way to Show his respect when He faces a good opponent. Lui is a Charakter with skill and personality
Red eye
(Feb. 05, 2018  9:31 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  10:33 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: Luiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Good point, but I'd like to agree with you by using some more words: He is calm, he is proud but he has his own way to Show his respect when He faces a good opponent. Lui is a Charakter with skill and personality

That's true. Lui is a very interesting character and he's also a powerful blader. Smile He makes the whole series a lot more spectacular. Lui is a great character. ^^ I still have to decide on a favorite character. Every character in Burst is awesome in his own way. That's why I like the Burst anime so much. Smile
IDK why, but Norman is probably my favorite burst blader.