Who is your Fav beyblader?

Lui and Shu
Jin Aizawa. though i hate how they did his character in the anime. he literally had 2 or 3 episodes and then went into hypersleep,
(Dec. 12, 2017  5:05 PM)roypriyanshu Wrote: Mine is reiji from metal fight
Zac. or Ray from the Plastic series
Original gen: Tyson, because he had the first left spinning bey
Metal saga: Tithi, because he’s SO CUTE AND PURE
Zero G/Shogun Steel: sakyo, because he’s the only one i remember xD
Burst/Burst God: Lui. Because he’s lui.
Burst chozetsu: toko cause HE’S SO GROWN UP AND I LOVE THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Mfb:Chris
ZeroG:Sakyo
Burst:Suoh
My favorite characters from every generation

Tyson and Kai

Gingka and Kenta

Valt, Shu, Halt, Count Night
shu because he da best with spriggan requirem
Free is my favorite blader
My favorite Beyblader is my nephew. :-)
Easy it is that guy from evolution who lost to Clio
The guy that looks like little saitama
Red Eye. Smile
Free is my favourite beyblade,was my favourite and always will be
Shu Kurenai (Turbo)
I like all the characters, they all have their own traits that make them awesome! My cousin (beyblade expert of the family) says Valt and valtryek. ?
[Image: tumblr_o5rgsvUyWM1qbbj0lo1_1280.jpg]
(Hopefully this doesnt count as necromancing? Its only 4 days old, of thats fine?)

For Original, Id just say that I like Brooklyn a lot. The poor kid I appreciate him for, since his backstory is almost relatable to some people I know. Intriguing to me, and he kept me hooked up with half of the series onwards

For Metal, I really like the overrated/popular Ryuga and Tsubasa. No excuse there — I just like their involvement in plot and their personalities

As for Burst, thats fairly simple. While I love the main characters like Daigo and Valt, Im willing to say that Norman’s my most favorite. I like Norman for his wasted potential, as he couldve been insight/the answer to almost everything Snake Pit-related. If he appeared and was relevant a little more, we would definitely have some better plot and Snake Pit knowledge. I have a whole essay on this, but I wont bring it here
my absolute favorite is Kensuke Midorikawa! he inspries me to keep beyblading every time i see him on tv!