Who is your Fav beyblader?

Plastic: Kai
Metal: Ryuga
Burst: Shu
Ken & his derpy dog puppets!
(Nov. 27, 2019  6:23 PM)MEMESBIGROUX Wrote: MF-I Forgot His Name But The Guy With L-Drago
Burst-Either Lui Or Free

You mean Ryuga?
(Nov. 27, 2019  6:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2019  6:23 PM)MEMESBIGROUX Wrote: MF-I Forgot His Name But The Guy With L-Drago
Burst-Either Lui Or Free

You mean Ryuga?

Yes
Mine is Ken, Shu and Valt. A bit of gwynn delta and aiga . though
Also updated delta because he is so cool rip venom diaboros
Daigo. Hes so cool. In the anime Deathscizor/Doomscizor is pretty cool too. I just love his connection with his little brother Ryota its so sweet Grin

Btw i have a thread about fav bladers too its called Favourite Beyblade (Burst if possible) Anime Character.
Ryuga, sakyo, benke and kyoya but ryuga is my favorite
My favorite are:
Metal Series: Gingka, Masamune
Shogun Steel: Sakyo, Gingka
Burst Series: Valt, Shu
(Dec. 17, 2019  3:52 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: Ryuga, sakyo, benke and kyoya but ryuga is my favorite
Ryuga was my favorite too! 😢 I can’t believe he died in the show 😭
(Apr. 23, 2020  8:48 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  3:52 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: Ryuga, sakyo, benke and kyoya but ryuga is my favorite
Ryuga was my favorite too! 😢 I can’t believe he died in the show 😭
Free the best Blader
Sorry I’m late... anyway, I have many favorites.
Metal - Gingka, Ryuga , Masamune , Tsubasa
Burst - Valt, Aiga , Shu , Free (and I would like Lui, but he’s so mean)

They aren’t my FAAAVORITE, but I do like Silas, Rantaro, Dante, and Lui

Also, I am currently watching Rise, so I am not sure about my favorites yet

(Apr. 23, 2020  8:54 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  8:48 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Ryuga was my favorite too! 😢 I can’t believe he died in the show 😭
Free the best Blader

1) In your opinion 
2) if you meant “best” by strongest, no, because Valt beat him
3) Free is very like able 
😁
(Apr. 23, 2020  8:55 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Sorry I’m late... anyway, I have many favorites.

(Apr. 23, 2020  8:54 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free the best Blader

1) In your opinion 
😁
Valt didn’t beat him. Valt was down 1-2 and Free forfeited because of an injury. Obviously if it continued Free would’ve won.
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  8:55 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Sorry I’m late... anyway, I have many favorites.

1) In your opinion 
😁
Valt didn’t beat him. Valt was down 1-2 and Free forfeited because of an injury. Obviously if it continued Free would’ve won.

Idk.. Free was pretty messed up then, he over - worked himself.... He had a pretty good chance of winning, but I’m not 100% sure. 

Also, it was actually Chris who forfeited the match for Free. Oof

(Apr. 23, 2020  9:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

1) In your opinion 
😁

Also, sorry if I sounded rude
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:48 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt didn’t beat him. Valt was down 1-2 and Free forfeited because of an injury. Obviously if it continued Free would’ve won.

Idk.. Free was pretty messed up then, he over - worked himself.... He had a pretty good chance of winning, but I’m not 100% sure. 

Either way it was plot. The creators knew they couldn’t let Valt beat Free and Shu after Free did all the training and got back at Lui.
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:49 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:48 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Idk.. Free was pretty messed up then, he over - worked himself.... He had a pretty good chance of winning, but I’m not 100% sure. 

Either way it was plot. The creators knew they couldn’t let Valt beat Free and Shu after Free did all the training and got back at Lui.

Point taken. Sorry, I just really wanted to convince myself that Valt actually won against Free, but we all knew at that point it was never going to happen. I hope Valt beats Free fair and square, and Lui. 

I also think it’s funny how Aiger beat Lui in the first 15 epsiodes and Valt still hasn’t... I really like Aiger and Valt! It just , really isn’t fair . But okie
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:58 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:49 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Either way it was plot. The creators knew they couldn’t let Valt beat Free and Shu after Free did all the training and got back at Lui.

Point taken. Sorry, I just really wanted to convince myself that Valt actually won against Free, but we all knew at that point it was never going to happen. I hope Valt beats Free fair and square, and Lui. 

I also think it’s funny how Aiger beat Lui in the first 15 epsiodes and Valt still hasn’t... I really like Aiger and Valt! It just , really isn’t fair . But okie
I do agree with Aiga beating Lui in 15 episodes because it’s stupid and obviously has a lot of plot put behind it.
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:07 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:58 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Point taken. Sorry, I just really wanted to convince myself that Valt actually won against Free, but we all knew at that point it was never going to happen. I hope Valt beats Free fair and square, and Lui. 

I do agree with Aiga beating Lui in 15 episodes because it’s stupid and obviously has a lot of plot put behind it.
Yeah, and Valt’s been in like 5 seasons now and STILL hasn’t beat Lui, as far as I know (I haven’t Sparking / Superking yet). Well, I think apart of the reason Aiga beat Kui so quickly because , 1) That was the beginning of Aiga’s corruption , he also ran into Phi during the match. 2) Because he wanted to win so badly. 

I mean, in Beyblade Burst epsiode 51 VALT WAS SOOOOOOO CLOSE TO BEATING LUI!! He was gonna win like 9.999.999% until that 1% came in and he burst . It wasn’t fair
My favorite blader would probably be... Chris from Beyblade Metal Fury. I just love his character design, I love his Beyblade and the fight against Gingka was just... Legendary.
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:12 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:07 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I do agree with Aiga beating Lui in 15 episodes because it’s stupid and obviously has a lot of plot put behind it.
Yeah, and Valt’s been in like 5 seasons now and STILL hasn’t beat Lui, as far as I know (I haven’t Sparking / Superking yet). Well, I think apart of the reason Aiga beat Kui so quickly because , 1) That was the beginning of Aiga’s corruption , he also ran into Phi during the match. 2) Because he wanted to win so badly. 

I mean, in Beyblade Burst epsiode 51 VALT WAS SOOOOOOO CLOSE TO BEATING LUI!! He was gonna win like 9.999.999% until that 1% came in and he burst . It wasn’t fair

Going by irl and show logic, Valt would’ve still lost because of slow motion burst(although slow motion burst was introduced in evolution). Valtryek was spinning way faster than Luinor, and if we are to believe that he would burst by running over a crack, he surely would’ve burst if he hit Luinor.
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:12 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Yeah, and Valt’s been in like 5 seasons now and STILL hasn’t beat Lui, as far as I know (I haven’t Sparking / Superking yet). Well, I think apart of the reason Aiga beat Kui so quickly because , 1) That was the beginning of Aiga’s corruption , he also ran into Phi during the match. 2) Because he wanted to win so badly. 

Going by irl and show logic, Valt would’ve still lost because of slow motion burst(although slow motion burst was introduced in evolution). Valtryek was spinning way faster than Luinor, and if we are to believe that he would burst by running over a crack, he surely would’ve burst if he hit Luinor.

Possibly but if not the crack, valt probably would’ve won to plot armor, or beating him by a sliver

Also to the other people in this thread, ima be honest and say, I’m that 2 year time skip. Valt most likely battle free, lui, shu ect in the timeskip offscreen. And presuming that he was champ, he beat all of them. But it’s not confirmed but I’m using my head cannon
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:12 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Yeah, and Valt’s been in like 5 seasons now and STILL hasn’t beat Lui, as far as I know (I haven’t Sparking / Superking yet). Well, I think apart of the reason Aiga beat Kui so quickly because , 1) That was the beginning of Aiga’s corruption , he also ran into Phi during the match. 2) Because he wanted to win so badly. 

Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 
But, it also bothered me, that at the end of that episode Lui said that he wanted a rematch, because it was a complete accident that Valt lost over a crack in the stadium, but it really bothered me that Lui said “I’ve already won our next match” *then walks away laughing* . It bothered me so much that he said that! I mean, come on! You can’t just say that went Valtryek was SOOOO close to busting Lúinor. Also, if Valt would have won, wouldn’t he have been the first person to ever beat Lui?
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Going by irl and show logic, Valt would’ve still lost because of slow motion burst(although slow motion burst was introduced in evolution). Valtryek was spinning way faster than Luinor, and if we are to believe that he would burst by running over a crack, he surely would’ve burst if he hit Luinor.
Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 
But, it also bothered me, that at the end of that episode Lui said that he wanted a rematch, because it was a complete accident that Valt lost over a crack in the stadium, but it really bothered me that Lui said “I’ve already won our next match” *then walks away laughing* . It bothered me so much that he said that! I mean, come on! You can’t just say that went Valtryek was SOOOO close to busting Lúinor. Also, if Valt would have won, wouldn’t he have been the first person to ever beat Lui?

He technically was. Not a match, but a battle.
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 

He technically was. Not a match, but a battle.

So he technically beat Lui? I’m kind of upset how they made that ending, they should have just let Valt win, actually win