Who is your Fav beyblader?

(Apr. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Going by irl and show logic, Valt would’ve still lost because of slow motion burst(although slow motion burst was introduced in evolution). Valtryek was spinning way faster than Luinor, and if we are to believe that he would burst by running over a crack, he surely would’ve burst if he hit Luinor.
Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 
But, it also bothered me, that at the end of that episode Lui said that he wanted a rematch, because it was a complete accident that Valt lost over a crack in the stadium, but it really bothered me that Lui said “I’ve already won our next match” *then walks away laughing* . It bothered me so much that he said that! I mean, come on! You can’t just say that went Valtryek was SOOOO close to busting Lúinor. Also, if Valt would have won, wouldn’t he have been the first person to ever beat Lui?

Sure he can, look at the preparation Lui puts in each battle, tireless hours of training and challenging the top bladers in the world. Now, take Lui's statement and look at Valt when they fought in Burst Evolution, was he even close to Lui in strength? No, because Valt had to develop as a character more before he was actually at a level that could compete with Lui. Valt still didn't understand at that point how to couple the desire to be competitive with enjoying the battle. This was a major flaw in Valts character until his fight with Free, as Free taught him what it means to win to honor your opponent.
(Apr. 24, 2020  9:23 AM)GrepherDK Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 
But, it also bothered me, that at the end of that episode Lui said that he wanted a rematch, because it was a complete accident that Valt lost over a crack in the stadium, but it really bothered me that Lui said “I’ve already won our next match” *then walks away laughing* . It bothered me so much that he said that! I mean, come on! You can’t just say that went Valtryek was SOOOO close to busting Lúinor. Also, if Valt would have won, wouldn’t he have been the first person to ever beat Lui?

Sure he can, look at the preparation Lui puts in each battle, tireless hours of training and challenging the top bladers in the world. Now, take that statement and look at Valt when they fought in Burst Evolution, was he even close to Lui in strength? No, because Valt had to develop as a character more before he was actually at a level that could compete with Lui. Valt still didn't understand at that point how to couple the desire to be competitive with enjoying the battle. This was a major flaw in Valts character until his fight with Free, as Free taught him what it means to win to honor your opponent.

You say the way Valt fought in Evolution wasn’t even close to Luis strength, although, Valt almost beat Lui in the first season, before Evolution. He was competitive in the battle, I mean, after he lost to Lui over something stupid (Valtryek tripping over a crack in the stadium) Valt cried, but he still was happy for Lui and said he deserved the win. Not everything your saying makes 100% sense, but I am guessing your on Lui’s side / a Lui fan
no dude what he means was that between the seasons lui trained aggressively and valt was not at his level when he first met him in evolution
(Apr. 24, 2020  10:06 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  9:23 AM)GrepherDK Wrote: Sure he can, look at the preparation Lui puts in each battle, tireless hours of training and challenging the top bladers in the world. Now, take that statement and look at Valt when they fought in Burst Evolution, was he even close to Lui in strength? No, because Valt had to develop as a character more before he was actually at a level that could compete with Lui. Valt still didn't understand at that point how to couple the desire to be competitive with enjoying the battle. This was a major flaw in Valts character until his fight with Free, as Free taught him what it means to win to honor your opponent.

You say the way Valt fought in Evolution wasn’t even close to Luis strength, although, Valt almost beat Lui in the first season, before Evolution. He was competitive in the battle, I mean, after he lost to Lui over something stupid (Valtryek tripping over a crack in the stadium) Valt cried, but he still was happy for Lui and said he deserved the win. Not everything your saying makes 100% sense, but I am guessing your on Lui’s side / a Lui fan

If you can be more specific as to what doesn't make sense, I can address it. It's not side argument, Valt straight up wouldn't have trained as hard as Lui during the timeskip between Burst to Burst Evolution, he didn't learn to appreciate winning to honor his opponent until almost the end of Burst Evolution (that's why in Turbo you see a dramatic shift in his character, with Valt challenging top bladers and pushing himself much harder, as well as having a consistent winning streak, something he never had in the first two seasons).

Lui understood this when he made the statement, he knew where Valt was at the time was not actually what Valt could achieve consistently, but rather Valt pulling out all the stops to try and avenge Shu, and when they met again, that wouldn't even be a factor (which funny enough it wasn't because he couldn't avenge Shu/Red-Eye after Lui beat him with Nightmare Luinor, almost mirroring their first battle perfectly).
lol valt burst with one crack but in cho-z with valt vs lui the whole stadium cracked and they both burst. but wouldn't it have cracked way earlier because of the weight cause if v2 was able to make a crack v4 would be able to as well
I still see people mad about valts loss, but I think it was a good thing he lost because it sets up for the future of his character, knowing there are other people out there stronger than lui, and knowing the fact that it isn’t the end of his journey of becoming the top blader, and that there are other bladers that he still has to defeat and that lui isn’t his only opponent. Personally that is what sets aside for me, valt aoi from other main characters, they give him the aspect of losing, and to bounce back up, going from defeat and sky rocketing to victory. That is what I like about valt aoi and I want people to understand. Sure it would’ve been great if valt won, but it’s not over for his journey, and the champion of japan might be impressive, but aiming for world champion is the ultimate task.
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Going by irl and show logic, Valt would’ve still lost because of slow motion burst(although slow motion burst was introduced in evolution). Valtryek was spinning way faster than Luinor, and if we are to believe that he would burst by running over a crack, he surely would’ve burst if he hit Luinor.
Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 
Once again, no. Lui would’ve won regardless, crack or no crack. Valtryek bursting to a crack just means it was literally gonna die at any moment. Hitting anything at all would be the end. The only thing that makes me sad is that they didn’t let Lui give the finishing blow.
I like Kurtz and Xander/Xhaxa
(Apr. 24, 2020  11:52 AM)GrepherDK Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  10:06 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: You say the way Valt fought in Evolution wasn’t even close to Luis strength, although, Valt almost beat Lui in the first season, before Evolution. He was competitive in the battle, I mean, after he lost to Lui over something stupid (Valtryek tripping over a crack in the stadium) Valt cried, but he still was happy for Lui and said he deserved the win. Not everything your saying makes 100% sense, but I am guessing your on Lui’s side / a Lui fan

If you can be more specific as to what doesn't make sense, I can address it. It's not side argument, Valt straight up wouldn't have trained as hard as Lui during the timeskip between Burst to Burst Evolution, he didn't learn to appreciate winning to honor his opponent until almost the end of Burst Evolution (that's why in Turbo you see a dramatic shift in his character, with Valt challenging top bladers and pushing himself much harder, as well as having a consistent winning streak, something he never had in the first two seasons).

Lui understood this when he made the statement, he knew where Valt was at the time was not actually what Valt could achieve consistently, but rather Valt pulling out all the stops to try and avenge Shu, and when they met again, that wouldn't even be a factor (which funny enough it wasn't because he couldn't avenge Shu/Red-Eye after Lui beat him with Nightmare Luinor, almost mirroring their first battle perfectly).
Point taken. OK , OK, you win... and sorry if I sounded rude before... 

But u you do have a point from everything you just said. I agree... I just didn’t think about it as much before . Sorry

(Apr. 24, 2020  5:25 PM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Yes! Lúinor would have burst 100% 
Once again, no. Lui would’ve won regardless, crack or no crack. Valtryek bursting to a crack just means it was literally gonna die at any moment. Hitting anything at all would be the end. The only thing that makes me sad is that they didn’t let Lui give the finishing blow.

So I see, your a Lui fan.... I just really wanted Valt to win that one! It looked / seemed like he had it in the bag! But you do have a splint about “Valtryek bursting to a crack just means it was literally going to die at any moment.”
Lui cause he the king of beyblade and is one of my favorite as well
(Apr. 29, 2020  12:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Does zankye count?

Ew, heck no What about LeftBurst?
my favorite bladers

Burst:
Ken Midori
He is like Speedwagon

Hikaru Asahi
Although someone said being strategic is gay.he isn't gay because of his strategic (being strategic is not gay)

Lui Shirasagi
A badass who doesn't look at explosions

Dante Koryu
he is very useful when his mind goes override and over heats.you can cook eggs with it

Arthur Peregeine
He os like an anarchist of beyblade (sorry for the term)

Gwynn Reynolds
I like him because he is useful at solving your math homework Smile))))))

Valt Aoi
He is my favorite since he can (can't) turn the tables
By 7 page rush launch his enemies

Silas Karlisle
He is a cool guy
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:12 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: my favorite bladers

Burst:
Ken Midori
He is like Speedwagon

Hikaru Asahi
Although someone said being strategic is gay.he isn't gay because of his strategic (being strategic is not gay)

Lui Shirasagi

Dante Koryu
he is very useful when his mind goes override and over heats.you can cook eggs with it

Arthur Peregeine

Gwynn Reynolds

Valt Aoi

Silas Karlisle
He is a cool guy
"You can cook eggs with it" omg that one got me so bad XD
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:12 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: my favorite bladers

Burst:
Ken Midori
He is like Speedwagon

Hikaru Asahi

Lui Shirasagi

Dante Koryu

Arthur Peregeine

Gwynn Reynolds

Valt Aoi

Silas Karlisle
He is a cool guy
7 page rush shoot man we have the same mind Lol
It used to be Tyson! I love plastic Gen. I mean that's the generation i grew up with... However watching metal fight and burst I have to say its Vault. I vibe with him so much hes so silly and level headed. Fun but supportive. Him get though to Shu, Pushing Aiga, Helping Delta, and Inspiring Drum. Hes just an amazing character all around and a great balder to boot!
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:17 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: It used to be Tyson! I love plastic Gen. I mean that's the generation i grew up with... However watching metal fight and burst I have to say its Vault. I vibe with him so much hes so silly and level headed. Fun but supportive. Him get though to Shu, Pushing Aiga, Helping Delta, and Inspiring Drum. Hes just an amazing character all around and a great balder to boot!

Plus, when you go back and watch OG, Tysons kinda terrible to everyone... and I mean terrible.
I prefer Tyson over ginka, Aiga, drum, hyuga and Hikaru, and zero. Valt reigns supreme for me.
Dude if your talking about beytubers than I would go with zankye but I mean leftburst tbh he seems fine but no the best in my opinion.
Valt Was my favorite up until gt but now that he is the only one that has won all the battles it doesn’t seem fair that aiger had to lose against a trash blader like arthur who couldn’t win the final battle and if he ever challenged valt in a fight he would lose to him
Luí My boi!
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:40 AM)GrepherDK Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:17 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: It used to be Tyson! I love plastic Gen. I mean that's the generation i grew up with... However watching metal fight and burst I have to say its Vault. I vibe with him so much hes so silly and level headed. Fun but supportive. Him get though to Shu, Pushing Aiga, Helping Delta, and Inspiring Drum. Hes just an amazing character all around and a great balder to boot!

Plus, when you go back and watch OG, Tysons kinda terrible to everyone... and I mean terrible.

Yeahhhh hes a bit self centered and Self appointed. Love the kid after Daichi is introduced. Vault would whoop Tyson 🤣