Who is your Fav beyblader?

Lui is my fav blader cause he is the king of Beyblade. ✌️👀👌
(May. 06, 2020  4:16 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Lui is my fav blader cause he is the king of Beyblade. ✌️👀👌
Free*
(May. 07, 2020  12:19 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  4:16 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Lui is my fav blader cause he is the king of Beyblade. ✌️👀👌
Free*

*Valt
(May. 07, 2020  12:55 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  12:19 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free*

*Valt
Valt lost way too many times to be the “king of beyblade”
(May. 07, 2020  1:06 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  12:55 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: *Valt
Valt lost way too many times to be the “king of beyblade”

He is said to be the "strongest legend blader." He lost a lot because he was the main character, and needed development. Due to power scaling and big five rankings, Valt is canonically better than Free.
(May. 07, 2020  1:43 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  1:06 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt lost way too many times to be the “king of beyblade”

He is said to be the "strongest legend blader." He lost a lot because he was the main character, and needed development. Due to power scaling and big five rankings, Valt is canonically better than Free.
What does “canonically“ mean. And just because Valt beat him once it doesn't make him better. His overall record against Free is like 1-20 while Free is 20-1.
(May. 07, 2020  4:33 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  1:43 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: He is said to be the "strongest legend blader." He lost a lot because he was the main character, and needed development. Due to power scaling and big five rankings, Valt is canonically better than Free.
What does “canonically“ mean. And just because Valt beat him once it doesn't make him better. His overall record against Free is like 1-20 while Free is 20-1.

Valt beat Free in Cho-Z, and he's considered to be the strongest legendary blader. It's not that Free's weaker, it's just way too close to tell whose better an this point. Similar reactions with these guys, Shu, and Lui.
(May. 07, 2020  4:36 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  4:33 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: What does “canonically“ mean. And just because Valt beat him once it doesn't make him better. His overall record against Free is like 1-20 while Free is 20-1.

Valt beat Free in Cho-Z, and he's considered to be the strongest legendary blader. It's not that Free's weaker, it's just way too close to tell whose better an this point. Similar reactions with these guys, Shu, and Lui.
Valt beat Free once in Cho-Z and Free beat Valt 8 times in Cho-Z. But Valt is considered the strongest legendary but we don’t know anything about the past. (It’s probably because he beat Aiga)
The only defense I have for valt, is that he was trying to get used to Cho Z Valkyrie.

And I’m guessing he beat Aiga. But although I don’t even know if he has the champ belt, idek if he is champ.
(May. 07, 2020  6:26 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The only defense I have for valt, is that he was trying to get used to Cho Z Valkyrie.

And I’m guessing he beat Aiga. But although I don’t even know if he has the champ belt, idek if he is champ.
That’s what I’m saying we don’t know who has the belt
Metal Saga: Ryuga, Sakyo

Burst: Ken, Lui, Zac and Ukyo

Burst Evolution: Sisco, Ruwei and Boa

Burst Turbo: Suoh, Phi, Aiger and Kyle

Burst Rise: Delta, Gwyn, Lodin, Arthur and Joe

Burst SuperKing: All of them
My favorite blader was and always will be Tsubasa Otori.
Ryuga, Delta, Aiga, Shu.
Best Blader: Valt/Shu
best designed bladers: Valt,Drum,Aiga,Rantaro
Favorite: Drum
I'm predictable.
Plastic Gen: Kai
MFB: Tsubassa/Masamune
Burst: 3 way tie: Free, Shu, Delta.
MFB: Kenta/Masamune
Burst: Xander/Shu