Who is the strongest character in fiction

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:06 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well from the characters your bringing up your just proving Ben can’t be defeated and if anything your just proving that you can’t accept bens better then your character
I gave scenarios in which each characters can win. If you don’t want to accept then don’t but I am not going to waste my time if you won’t accept the facts. This was bound to be toxic so I am not really surprised.

Yeah and I’m debunking then
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:19 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I gave scenarios in which each characters can win. If you don’t want to accept then don’t but I am not going to waste my time if you won’t accept the facts. This was bound to be toxic so I am not really surprised.

Yeah and I’m debunking then

I see you will debunk me that Ben will lose if he could move in stopped time and that dio loses if Ben can’t move in stopped time. Thanks.

But the Ichiraku Ramen guy, Speedwagon, and the farmer with the shotgun obliterate Ben 10
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Either superman, Goku, or Kirby.

1. Alien x can teleport Superman in a cage of kryptonite

2.Alien x can drain all of gokus energy leaving him powerless and goku can’t breath in space but Ben can

3.he has a alien just like Kirby called upchuck but he can eat stuff and shoot out Assad and has 7 tongues that can each pick up one thing

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The problem with Ben 10 is that his watch works with the DNA of an alien species, in the case of Alien X, Celestialsapiens. Therefore, either:
a) He's one of a species equal in strength. He's not the not THE strongest character but, one of many.
b) If the other Celestialsapiens are killed and Alien X is the last Celestialsapien left, then obviously there is someone or something that that eliminate Alien X as well.

Yes there are more then one celestialsapien there is a species and I’m bringing Ben 10 because when he turns into a alien he becomes the prime version of them meaning alien x is the strongest one in the species but still can not kill any but he can knock them unconscious

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thank you

Can dio just overload the watch and Ben will die from the explosion from dio going wryyyyyyyyyy

The watch can not be overloaded because there are unlimited places where the dna can be stored

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Giorno could also create Alien X if he gets a strand of dna of the alien.

Speedwagon wins because he has German science

Well he can’t because the only creatures that can make alien x’s are other alien x’s

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:19 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Yeah and I’m debunking then

I see you will debunk me that Ben will lose if he could move in stopped time and that dio loses if Ben can’t move in stopped time. Thanks.

But the Ichiraku Ramen guy, Speedwagon, and the farmer with the shotgun obliterate Ben 10

2 words alien x
Dang, what has this thread come to?!

I think Heaven Ascension Dio is pretty fricking strong, and The World Over Heaven is one the strongest stands next to Gold Experience Requiem.

This has become a pretty toxic thread ngl
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:26 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Either superman, Goku, or Kirby.

1. Alien x can teleport Superman in a cage of kryptonite

2.Alien x can drain all of gokus energy leaving him powerless and goku can’t breath in space but Ben can

3.he has a alien just like Kirby called upchuck but he can eat stuff and shoot out Assad and has 7 tongues that can each pick up one thing

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The problem with Ben 10 is that his watch works with the DNA of an alien species, in the case of Alien X, Celestialsapiens. Therefore, either:
a) He's one of a species equal in strength. He's not the not THE strongest character but, one of many.
b) If the other Celestialsapiens are killed and Alien X is the last Celestialsapien left, then obviously there is someone or something that that eliminate Alien X as well.

Yes there are more then one celestialsapien there is a species and I’m bringing Ben 10 because when he turns into a alien he becomes the prime version of them meaning alien x is the strongest one in the species but still can not kill any but he can knock them unconscious

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can dio just overload the watch and Ben will die from the explosion from dio going wryyyyyyyyyy

The watch can not be overloaded because there are unlimited places where the dna can be stored

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Giorno could also create Alien X if he gets a strand of dna of the alien.

Speedwagon wins because he has German science

Well he can’t because the only creatures that can make alien x’s are other alien x’s

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I see you will debunk me that Ben will lose if he could move in stopped time and that dio loses if Ben can’t move in stopped time. Thanks.

2 words alien x

Oh boy it’s time to call in the toxic fan base, DeltaZakuro, BuilderROB, and Kai edits. He disrespected the Ichiraku Ramen guy and Speedwagon.
I have a few answers: (SPOILERS)
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Dang, what has this thread come to?!

I think Heaven Ascension Dio is pretty fricking strong, and The World Over Heaven is one the strongest stands next to Gold Experience Requiem.

This has become a pretty toxic thread ngl

Yes they are very strong
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:36 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have a few answers: (SPOILERS)
This makes sense, i remember hearing a rumor that Kylo lives on within Rey. That or he's a force ghost.

you cant forget Darth Vader too

Ok these are pretty strong but

With Kylo ren and Rey diamond head can absorb there light sabers crystal and with the force thing alien x can just reverse every force push they make right back at them and it’s been shown alien x will not move unless Ben wants to move

With Jyn Erso it’s not that hard to defeat storm troopers with there aim lol and 2nd she’s human meaning she can me burnt with heatblasts heat and can be pierced by diamond heads diamonds

With Deku I don’t really know a lot about him so I’ll just throw the unoriginal alien x can just drain his power from his body

Also if people say this is toxic this is a thread called who is the strongest where we can debate who the strongest is not a thread that’s called strong characters because then it would just be us listing them
I also think that funny valentine with his D4C and love train could beat if not tie with Ben 10 even with Alien X.
contains part 7 spoilers
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I also think that funny valentine with his D4C and love train could beat if not tie with Ben 10 even with Alien X.
contains part 7 spoilers

Also Ben 10 can because the whole thing with Ben 10 omniverse is where Ben meets other bens from other dimensions and still the omnitrix won’t allow Ben to die the omnitrix would change him into a alien as soon as D4C tries to do that and Ben wouldn’t die if they two touched each other because in the show they’ve litterly grabbed each other’s hands and pulled them up and didn’t explode and also the omnitrix would keep them from exploding and Ben has passed experience with all the bens that still exist because all the bad ones have been wiped out by another Ben using clockwork

And alien x has been shown to travel through universes because in every dimension there’s only one alien x meaning every alien x in every universe is actually just one alien x they all share

So there isn’t multiple it’s just alien x has the power to do it
Just saying one last thing before I leave this thread.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: there’s a alien in the omnitrix stronger then alien x but Ben hasn’t unlocked it yet

This means there is a species out there stronger than Alien X. By your own arguing Ben 10 doesn't yet have the strongest being.
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I also think that funny valentine with his D4C and love train could beat if not tie with Ben 10 even with Alien X.
contains part 7 spoilers

Also Ben 10 can because the whole thing with Ben 10 omniverse is where Ben meets other bens from other dimensions and still the omnitrix won’t allow Ben to die the omnitrix would change him into a alien as soon as D4C tries to do that and Ben wouldn’t die if they two touched each other because in the show they’ve litterly grabbed each other’s hands and pulled them up and didn’t explode and also the omnitrix would keep them from exploding and Ben has passed experience with all the bens that still exist because all the bad ones have been wiped out by another Ben using clockwork

I guess D4C was a bad example seeing as how the two dimensional systems are very different, but tusk act 4 definitely could since if his users nails hit him once then his atoms will spin forever and even if the user is killed the stand remains and since Ben can’t see stands he would ultimately lose (since he would think that the battle is over, and when he reverts tusk barrages Ben to death and it has an A in power, b in speed, and a in range).
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:55 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Just saying one last thing before I leave this thread.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: there’s a alien in the omnitrix stronger then alien x but Ben hasn’t unlocked it yet

This means there is a species out there stronger than Alien X. By your own arguing Ben 10 doesn't yet have the strongest being.

Well he hasn’t unlocked it but the writers have confirmed that at the end of omniverse Ben has master control and what it does is let Ben have every alien unlocked meaning he has it but hasn’t used it yet but the omnitrix downloads a aliens move set into bens brain meaning when he transforms into it he’ll already know how to use it
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
This makes sense, i remember hearing a rumor that Kylo lives on within Rey. That or he's a force ghost.

Lol I totally forgot him. Also yeah, I think Kylo probably does live on in Rey as they are technically one in the force. Also the “Rey, I’ll always be with you” quote in the novelization.

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:41 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:

Ok these are pretty strong but

With Kylo ren and Rey diamond head can absorb there light sabers crystal and with the force thing alien x can just reverse every force push they make right back at them and it’s been shown alien x will not move unless...

So there are certain force abilities that could, in fact, counter that.
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Also Ben 10 can because the whole thing with Ben 10 omniverse is where Ben meets other bens from other dimensions and still the omnitrix won’t allow Ben to die the omnitrix would change him into a alien as soon as D4C tries to do that and Ben wouldn’t die if they two touched each other because in the show they’ve litterly grabbed each other’s hands and pulled them up and didn’t explode and also the omnitrix would keep them from exploding and Ben has passed experience with all the bens that still exist because all the bad ones have been wiped out by another Ben using clockwork

I guess D4C was a bad example seeing as how the two dimensional systems are very different, but tusk act 4 definitely could since if his users nails hit him once then his atoms will spin forever and even if the user is killed the stand remains and since Ben can’t see stands he would ultimately lose (since he would think that the battle is over, and when he reverts tusk barrages Ben to death and it has an A in power, b in speed, and a in range).

Do I have to keep bringing up that the omnitrix will automatically turn him into a alien that he needs to survive when he gets attacked and alien x can control atoms because alien has been shown to touch someone and watch them disintegrate

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This makes sense, i remember hearing a rumor that Kylo lives on within Rey. That or he's a force ghost.

Lol I totally forgot him. Also yeah, I think Kylo probably does live on in Rey as they are technically one in the force. Also the “Rey, I’ll always be with you” quote in the novelization.

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:41 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Ok these are pretty strong but

With Kylo ren and Rey diamond head can absorb there light sabers crystal and with the force thing alien x can just reverse every force push they make right back at them and it’s been shown alien x will not move unless...

And alien x can counter the force
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:01 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I guess D4C was a bad example seeing as how the two dimensional systems are very different, but tusk act 4 definitely could since if his users nails hit him once then his atoms will spin forever and even if the user is killed the stand remains and since Ben can’t see stands he would ultimately lose (since he would think that the battle is over, and when he reverts tusk barrages Ben to death and it has an A in power, b in speed, and a in range).

Do I have to keep bringing up that the omnitrix will automatically turn him into a alien that he needs to survive when he gets attacked and alien x can control atoms because alien has been shown to touch someone and watch them disintegrate

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Lol I totally forgot him. Also yeah, I think Kylo probably does live on in Rey as they are technically one in the force. Also the “Rey, I’ll always be with you” quote in the novelization.

I don’t actually think that’s possible. The force isn’t technically a superpower.
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:01 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Do I have to keep bringing up that the omnitrix will automatically turn him into a alien that he needs to survive when he gets attacked and alien x can control atoms because alien has been shown to touch someone and watch them disintegrate

I don’t actually think that’s possible. The force isn’t technically a superpower.

And alien x can control all so I think he can control the force

Also still alien x can blink and they would be gone forever like a thanos snap
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:01 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I guess D4C was a bad example seeing as how the two dimensional systems are very different, but tusk act 4 definitely could since if his users nails hit him once then his atoms will spin forever and even if the user is killed the stand remains and since Ben can’t see stands he would ultimately lose (since he would think that the battle is over, and when he reverts tusk barrages Ben to death and it has an A in power, b in speed, and a in range).

(Jul. 25, 2020  10:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Lol I totally forgot him. Also yeah, I think Kylo probably does live on in Rey as they are technically one in the force. Also the “Rey, I’ll always be with you” quote in the novelization.

Only Johnny’s nails can counter the force of the infinite rotation and his infinite rotation would make the watch spin along so he can’t switch aliens. Don’t believe me then look at the fandom article, look at the manga, also if he were to destroy the universe tusk would live on and kill Ben when he is just a human (yes deltazakuro stands are different in parts 7 and 8)
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:04 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I don’t actually think that’s possible. The force isn’t technically a superpower.

And alien x can control all so I think he can control the force

The force is a literal energy field. It’s not exactly something that is counter able like that.
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:01 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Do I have to keep bringing up that the omnitrix will automatically turn him into a alien that he needs to survive when he gets attacked and alien x can control atoms because alien has been shown to touch someone and watch them disintegrate

Only Johnny’s nails can counter the force of the infinite rotation and his infinite rotation would make the watch spin along so he can’t switch aliens. Don’t believe me then look at the fandom article, look at the manga, also if he were to destroy the universe tusk would live on and kill Ben when he is just a human (yes deltazakuro stands are different in parts 7 and 8)

Still the watch can not be removed from Bens arm because if it is it’ll make release a energy feedback that blasts people far away if the watch is getting forcefully or being cut off of bens arm and also can automatically turn Ben into a alien like if Johnny tries to do that he could turn into goop (a alien made of pure slime) or even diamond head

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:04 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: And alien x can control all so I think he can control the force

The force is a literal energy field. It’s not exactly something that is counter able like that.

Yes and we see Ben in ultimate alien using way big crossing his arms to shoot out cosmic blasts and harming a demon made of pure energy. Also Ben has 2 aliens called nrg and atomix that can control and shoot out energy 

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Only Johnny’s nails can counter the force of the infinite rotation and his infinite rotation would make the watch spin along so he can’t switch aliens. Don’t believe me then look at the fandom article, look at the manga, also if he were to destroy the universe tusk would live on and kill Ben when he is just a human (yes deltazakuro stands are different in parts 7 and 8)

Still the watch can not be removed from Bens arm because if it is it’ll make release a energy feedback that blasts people far away if the watch is getting forcefully or being cut off of bens arm and also can automatically turn Ben into a alien like if Johnny tries to do that he could turn into goop (a alien made of pure slime) or even diamond head

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The force is a literal energy field. It’s not exactly something that is counter able like that.

Yes and we see Ben in ultimate alien using way big crossing his arms to shoot out cosmic blasts and harming a demon made of pure energy

Also Ben has 2 aliens called nrg and atomix that control and shout out energy

It’s a bit more complicated then that, but, I’ll give a different suggestion.

Killua (Hunter X Hunter)
He’s literally able to remove people’s hearts and he has a bunch of really good fighting abilities.
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Still the watch can not be removed from Bens arm because if it is it’ll make release a energy feedback that blasts people far away if the watch is getting forcefully or being cut off of bens arm and also can automatically turn Ben into a alien like if Johnny tries to do that he could turn into goop (a alien made of pure slime) or even diamond head

Yes and we see Ben in ultimate alien using way big crossing his arms to shoot out cosmic blasts and harming a demon made of pure energy

Also Ben has 2 aliens called nrg and atomix that control and shout out energy

It’s a bit more complicated then that, but, I’ll give a different suggestion.

Killua (Hunter X Hunter)
He’s literally able to remove people’s hearts and he has a bunch of really good fighting abilities.

Omnitrix won’t let Ben die and if Killua does that the omnitrix will just turn him into a alien also it probably doesn’t mean a difference the omnitrix has its own sorta artificial intelligence
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:25 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It’s a bit more complicated then that, but, I’ll give a different suggestion.

Killua (Hunter X Hunter)

Omnitrix won’t let Ben die and if Killua does that the omnitrix will just turn him into a alien also it probably doesn’t mean a difference the omnitrix has its own sorta artificial intelligence

Ok then, but I’m sure there’s some sort of weakness in Ben 10. I mean- would be a bit weird to god mod a 10 year old. I’m not sure though, I’ve never watched the show.
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Only Johnny’s nails can counter the force of the infinite rotation and his infinite rotation would make the watch spin along so he can’t switch aliens. Don’t believe me then look at the fandom article, look at the manga, also if he were to destroy the universe tusk would live on and kill Ben when he is just a human (yes deltazakuro stands are different in parts 7 and 8)

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The force is a literal energy field. It’s not exactly something that is counter able like that.

Yes and we see Ben in ultimate alien using way big crossing his arms to shoot out cosmic blasts and harming a demon made of pure energy. Also Ben has 2 aliens called nrg and atomix that can control and shoot out energy 

Say he kills Johnny, however Tusk lives on and kills Ben when he returns to normal. Also I never said anything about the watch being removed but the watch being nullified since it is made out of atoms which can therefore be rotated by Johnny’s infinite rotation, and since it is bonded to Ben’s arm the effects go on to Ben’s body which would in turn cause him to be buried underground suffocating him). You also seem to think that Ben can just change into Aliens at the speed of light, but it takes him time to select which alien to pick in which case Johnny would have already shot him.