Who is the strongest character in fiction

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:25 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Omnitrix won’t let Ben die and if Killua does that the omnitrix will just turn him into a alien also it probably doesn’t mean a difference the omnitrix has its own sorta artificial intelligence

Ok then, but I’m sure there’s some sort of weakness in Ben 10. I mean- would be a bit weird to god mod a 10 year old. I’m not sure though, I’ve never watched the show.

Btw he’s not 10 he’s 16. And the omnitrix only gives him aliens he needs meaning he’s only gonna get alien x whenever he needs it

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Still the watch can not be removed from Bens arm because if it is it’ll make release a energy feedback that blasts people far away if the watch is getting forcefully or being cut off of bens arm and also can automatically turn Ben into a alien like if Johnny tries to do that he could turn into goop (a alien made of pure slime) or even diamond head

Yes and we see Ben in ultimate alien using way big crossing his arms to shoot out cosmic blasts and harming a demon made of pure energy. Also Ben has 2 aliens called nrg and atomix that can control and shoot out energy 

Say he kills Johnny, however Tusk lives on and kills Ben when he returns to normal. Also I never said anything about the watch being removed but the watch being nullified since it is made out of atoms which can therefore be rotated by Johnny’s infinite rotation, and since it is bonded to Ben’s arm the effects go on to Ben’s body which would in turn cause him to be buried underground suffocating him). You also seem to think that Ben can just change into Aliens at the speed of light, but it takes him time to select which alien to pick in which case Johnny would have already shot him.

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Still the watch can not be removed from Bens arm because if it is it’ll make release a energy feedback that blasts people far away if the watch is getting forcefully or being cut off of bens arm and also can automatically turn Ben into a alien like if Johnny tries to do that he could turn into goop (a alien made of pure slime) or even diamond head

Yes and we see Ben in ultimate alien using way big crossing his arms to shoot out cosmic blasts and harming a demon made of pure energy. Also Ben has 2 aliens called nrg and atomix that can control and shoot out energy 

Say he kills Johnny, however Tusk lives on and kills Ben when he returns to normal. Also I never said anything about the watch being removed but the watch being nullified since it is made out of atoms which can therefore be rotated by Johnny’s infinite rotation, and since it is bonded to Ben’s arm the effects go on to Ben’s body which would in turn cause him to be buried underground suffocating him). You also seem to think that Ben can just change into Aliens at the speed of light, but it takes him time to select which alien to pick in which case Johnny would have already shot him.

Actually no he doesn’t because with the master control he can just think and it turn him into the alien he wants but when he isn’t using it the omnitrix will automatically turn him into the alien he needs so technically the whole slapping the watch to turn into aliens is sorta not needed anymore also there’s a whole alien that can control and in levitate in the air
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:32 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok then, but I’m sure there’s some sort of weakness in Ben 10. I mean- would be a bit weird to god mod a 10 year old. I’m not sure though, I’ve never watched the show.

Btw he’s not 10 he’s 16. And the omnitrix only gives him aliens he needs meaning he’s only gonna get alien x whenever he needs it

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Say he kills Johnny, however Tusk lives on and kills Ben when he returns to normal. Also I never said anything about the watch being removed but the watch being nullified since it is made out of atoms which can therefore be rotated by Johnny’s infinite rotation, and since it is bonded to Ben’s arm the effects go on to Ben’s body which would in turn cause him to be buried underground suffocating him). You also seem to think that Ben can just change into Aliens at the speed of light, but it takes him time to select which alien to pick in which case Johnny would have already shot him.

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Say he kills Johnny, however Tusk lives on and kills Ben when he returns to normal. Also I never said anything about the watch being removed but the watch being nullified since it is made out of atoms which can therefore be rotated by Johnny’s infinite rotation, and since it is bonded to Ben’s arm the effects go on to Ben’s body which would in turn cause him to be buried underground suffocating him). You also seem to think that Ben can just change into Aliens at the speed of light, but it takes him time to select which alien to pick in which case Johnny would have already shot him.

Actually no he doesn’t because with the master control he can just think and it turn him into the alien he wants but when he isn’t using it the omnitrix will automatically turn him into the alien he needs so technically the whole slapping the watch to turn into aliens is sorta not needed anymore also there’s a whole alien that can control and in levitate in the air

You still haven’t addressed the fact that tusk can kill Ben after Johnny is dead and Ben reverts (he doesn’t see the stand so it is checkmate, Tusk wins)
Ben 10 is nothing compared to some multiversal (infinite galaxies) and omniversal (infinite dimensions) as well as more than 5 dimension manipulators.

The One Above All the Presence the Beyonder ZalgoTruth (from Fullmetal Alchemist)

to name a few
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:32 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Btw he’s not 10 he’s 16. And the omnitrix only gives him aliens he needs meaning he’s only gonna get alien x whenever he needs it

You still haven’t addressed the fact that tusk can kill Ben after Johnny is dead and Ben reverts (he doesn’t see the stand so it is checkmate, Tusk wins)

Still omnitrix has a fail safe that keeps him from dieing because this isn’t like the 10th time I’ve said this

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:39 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Ben 10 is nothing compared to some multiversal (infinite galaxies) and omniversal (infinite dimensions) as well as more than 5 dimension manipulators.

The One Above All the Presence the Beyonder ZalgoTruth (from Fullmetal Alchemist)

to name a few

Is the one above all omnipotent
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:48 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You still haven’t addressed the fact that tusk can kill Ben after Johnny is dead and Ben reverts (he doesn’t see the stand so it is checkmate, Tusk wins)

Still omnitrix has a fail safe that keeps him from dieing because this isn’t like the 10th time I’ve said this

(Jul. 25, 2020  11:39 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Ben 10 is nothing compared to some multiversal (infinite galaxies) and omniversal (infinite dimensions) as well as more than 5 dimension manipulators.

to name a few

I thought that omnipotent characters can’t kill Ben 10
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:48 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Still omnitrix has a fail safe that keeps him from dieing because this isn’t like the 10th time I’ve said this

I thought that omnipotent characters can’t kill Ben 10

They can’t I’m just asking if they can go up to his level
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:52 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I thought that omnipotent characters can’t kill Ben 10

They can’t I’m just asking if they can go up to his level

So then you just admitted that there is something that is above omnipotent.
LOL THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN HIM
What the heck happened here… four pages in less than five hours.

We all know that it’s either Shrek, Shrek’s children, or Donkey’s children. Obviously.
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:47 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: No one mentioed One Punch Man? Wow,

We hasn't seen his full feats yet so its too early to judge
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:52 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: They can’t I’m just asking if they can go up to his level

So then you just admitted that there is something that is above omnipotent.

There isn’t omnipotence is unlimited player meaning there is nothing above maybe look up the definition

(Jul. 26, 2020  12:04 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: one punch man!

Humongasaurs stronger
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:07 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So then you just admitted that there is something that is above omnipotent.

There isn’t omnipotence is unlimited player meaning there is nothing above maybe look up the definition

Bro the characters I mentionned created the people that created alien X
Ben 10 is an overrated god-modded child. Shrek is way better.
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:07 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  11:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So then you just admitted that there is something that is above omnipotent.

(Jul. 26, 2020  12:04 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: one punch man!

Humongasaurs stronger

But if all omnipotent characters have the same amount of power and Ben 10 can supposedly beat them than that means he is stronger than them and therefore above omnipotent.
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What the heck happened here… four pages in less than five hours.

We all know that it’s either Shrek, Shrek’s children, or Donkey’s children. Obviously.

(Jul. 26, 2020  12:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What the heck happened here… four pages in less than five hours.

I know you’re joking but just for jokes heat blast can control the fire that the donkey kids are making and humonasaur can destroy them

(Jul. 26, 2020  12:07 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:07 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: There isn’t omnipotence is unlimited player meaning there is nothing above maybe look up the definition

Bro the characters I mentionned created the people that created alien X

No they didn’t in Ben 10 the alien x’s are the writers every continuity, art style and voice actor change the alien xs did it

(Jul. 26, 2020  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:07 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: There isn’t omnipotence is unlimited player meaning there is nothing above maybe look up the definition

Humongasaurs stronger

But if all omnipotent characters have the same amount of power and Ben 10 can supposedly beat them than that means he is stronger than them and therefore above omnipotent.

No what I mean is omnipotence is the max you can get but you can be stronger in that area then others and the only omnipotent alien Ben has is alien x
Alien X is far from the most powerful, all he can do is stall against real gods
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:27 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Alien X is far from the most powerful, all he can do is stall against real gods

And erase them from existence
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:28 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:27 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Alien X is far from the most powerful, all he can do is stall against real gods

And erase them from existence

you think someone controlling a universe can erase someone controlling every reality?

Get some knowledge first here VsBattles wiki
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:34 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:28 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: And erase them from existence

you think someone controlling a universe can erase someone controlling every reality?

Get some knowledge first here VsBattles wiki

Actually controller a entire omniverse and can control dc because Ben has appeared in the dc comics so he can also control dc and if he goes into marvel or any other universe he can control that to
Lol 'he appreared in Marvel and DC he controls those too"
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:40 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Lol 'he appreared in Marvel and DC he controls those too"

Yeah alien x can control whatever he wants to
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:40 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Lol 'he appreared in Marvel and DC he controls those too"
Don't even try, he's dead set on his opinion even when proven wrong he's just gonna keep going.
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:47 AM)kimeru Wrote:
Don't even try, he's dead set on his opinion even when proven wrong he's just gonna keep going.

Yeah. This thread is kinda redundant. For points that you’ve made