Who is the strongest character in fiction

This video also explains what I’m talking about and might make more sense then I am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs

(Jul. 25, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:26 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Here’s even more proof showing Ben can’t die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Tv_bRH17E here’s Ben holding the Big Bang and taking a the blast from the Big Bang in human form

There is no point in debating because you just neglect the abilities of characters. This was going to be a toxic filled thread to began with.

Well maybe watch the videos I’m sending so you can see me prove my points
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:27 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: This video also explains what I’m talking about and might make more sense then I am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs

(Jul. 25, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There is no point in debating because you just neglect the abilities of characters. This was going to be a toxic filled thread to began with.

Yes but you literally said that Heaven Ascension Dio can not just rewrite him to be above omnipotent. You totally denied the fact that GER can create life and if you kill it then you die to, so there really is no point in arguing when you won’t accept the facts.

Also the video talks about Superman and Goku not giorno or heaven ascension DIO. Also if he were to scan Dio he would take his weakness to the sun and nothing else (Dio is a vampire)
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:27 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: This video also explains what I’m talking about and might make more sense then I am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs

Yes but you literally said that Heaven Ascension Dio can not just rewrite him to be above omnipotent. You totally denied the fact that GER can create life and if you kill it then you die to, so there really is no point in arguing when you won’t accept the facts.

Also the video talks about Superman and Goku not giorno or heaven ascension DIO. Also if he were to scan Dio he would take his weakness to the sun and nothing else (Dio is a vampire)

Well maybe read the rest of the title and watch the video because the titles called “why Ben 10 can beat goku,Superman, and pretty much anyone” also I didn’t ignore your facts I just didn’t mention them because alien x also can do those same things also you can’t be higher then omnipotence when your omnipotent then your basically god level and alien x is on that level not to mention it’s been said that Ben can evolve alien x into ultimate alien x and there’s a alien in the omnitrix stronger then alien x but Ben hasn’t unlocked it yet

Also since spirits are made out of energy not to mention way big bens tallest form that when he crosses his arms he can emit cosmic beams that defeated dagon a being of pure energy also his forms atomix and nrg can control and absorb energy
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes but you literally said that Heaven Ascension Dio can not just rewrite him to be above omnipotent. You totally denied the fact that GER can create life and if you kill it then you die to, so there really is no point in arguing when you won’t accept the facts.

Well maybe read the rest of the title and watch the video because the titles called “why Ben 10 can beat goku,Superman, and pretty much anyone” also I didn’t ignore your facts I just didn’t mention them because alien x also can do those same things also you can’t be higher then omnipotence when your omnipotent then your basically god level and alien x is on that level not to mention it’s been said that Ben can evolve alien x into ultimate alien x and there’s a alien in the omnitrix stronger then alien x but Ben hasn’t unlocked it yet
Even though Alien x can be defeated there's obviously no way to change your mind so to keep this thread going on would be useless.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes but you literally said that Heaven Ascension Dio can not just rewrite him to be above omnipotent. You totally denied the fact that GER can create life and if you kill it then you die to, so there really is no point in arguing when you won’t accept the facts.

If you can rewrite reality meaning you can make yourself as strong as you need then why not make yourself stronger than your enemy. Dio can and if backed into a corner he would. (Also why are all cartoon characters super big brain despite not going to school)
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:42 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well maybe read the rest of the title and watch the video because the titles called “why Ben 10 can beat goku,Superman, and pretty much anyone” also I didn’t ignore your facts I just didn’t mention them because alien x also can do those same things also you can’t be higher then omnipotence when your omnipotent then your basically god level and alien x is on that level not to mention it’s been said that Ben can evolve alien x into ultimate alien x and there’s a alien in the omnitrix stronger then alien x but Ben hasn’t unlocked it yet
Even though Alien x can be defeated there's obviously no way to change your mind so to keep this thread going on would be useless.

Alien x has never been shown to be defeated by physical punches or bombs that have destroyed multiverse or anything so please prove how alien x can be killed also not to mention alien x has been shown that no weapon can affect them since they’re omnipotence and omnipotence means again “something that has unlimited power”.
I think that TOAA could beat Alien X since he created the Marvel universe
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:45 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:42 PM)kimeru Wrote: Even though Alien x can be defeated there's obviously no way to change your mind so to keep this thread going on would be useless.

Alien x has never been shown to be defeated by physical punches or bombs that have destroyed multiverse or anything so please prove how alien x can be killed also not to mention alien x has been shown that no weapon can affect them since they’re omnipotence and omnipotence means again “something that has unlimited power”.

What's stopping anyone from cutting this kids arm off when he sleeps?
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:45 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:42 PM)kimeru Wrote: Even though Alien x can be defeated there's obviously no way to change your mind so to keep this thread going on would be useless.

This thread is literally just you saying that Ben 10 is stronger than characters that are above omnipotent. There really is no point debating anymore.

You claim that Heaven Ascension Dio can be defeated by this Alien X but Dio only lost to his own power.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well maybe read the rest of the title and watch the video because the titles called “why Ben 10 can beat goku,Superman, and pretty much anyone” also I didn’t ignore your facts I just didn’t mention them because alien x also can do those same things also you can’t be higher then omnipotence when your omnipotent then your basically god level and alien x is on that level not to mention it’s been said that Ben can evolve alien x into ultimate alien x and there’s a alien in the omnitrix stronger then alien x but Ben hasn’t unlocked it yet

If you can rewrite reality meaning you can make yourself as strong as you need then why not make yourself stronger than your enemy. Dio can and if backed into a corner he would. (Also why are all cartoon characters super big brain despite not going to school)

Well omnipotence means “something of unlimited power” meaning you can’t get higher then infinity meaning you can’t be stronger but if your omnipotent that also means your power can not be drain because of your unlimited power and you even said ger has been defeated meaning he is not omnipotent and also since you can’t absorb more Omnipotence then z worldo would have never happened unless z worldo absorbed his power not his omnipotence and you can’t be omnipotent by absorbing it the omnipotence might make you very strong but it doesn’t make you omnipotent because to be omnipotent you have to be born with it
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:50 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you can rewrite reality meaning you can make yourself as strong as you need then why not make yourself stronger than your enemy. Dio can and if backed into a corner he would. (Also why are all cartoon characters super big brain despite not going to school)

Well omnipotence means “something of unlimited power” meaning you can’t get higher then infinity meaning you can’t be stronger but if your omnipotent that also means your power can not be drain because of your unlimited power and you even said ger has been defeated meaning he is not omnipotent and also since you can’t absorb more Omnipotence then z worldo would have never happened unless z worldo absorbed his power not his omnipotence and you can’t be omnipotent by absorbing it the omnipotence might make you very strong but it doesn’t make you omnipotent because to be omnipotent you have to be born with it

Well I mean that is not the case in the JJBA universe. You have to accept that each universe has different rules and that the Over Heaven ability is broken. Also if Dio needed to he could give himself power above all powerful.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:47 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:45 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Alien x has never been shown to be defeated by physical punches or bombs that have destroyed multiverse or anything so please prove how alien x can be killed also not to mention alien x has been shown that no weapon can affect them since they’re omnipotence and omnipotence means again “something that has unlimited power”.

Because even if they were the omnitrix has been shown to take control of bens detached arm and put it back on bens body and you can’t cut it off because the omnitrix will react to it and release a energy feedback blast to defend against anyone trying to force or cut it off from its owner
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:47 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:45 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Alien x has never been shown to be defeated by physical punches or bombs that have destroyed multiverse or anything so please prove how alien x can be killed also not to mention alien x has been shown that no weapon can affect them since they’re omnipotence and omnipotence means again “something that has unlimited power”.

So you can’t cut off this kids arm because that is it’s ability but the aliens that the watch has are no gods.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

This thread is literally just you saying that Ben 10 is stronger than characters that are above omnipotent. There really is no point debating anymore.

You claim that Heaven Ascension Dio can be defeated by this Alien X but Dio only lost to his own power.

Well if he was omnipotent then he can’t loose meaning he isn’t if they both are omnipotent it would be a standstill and like I said you can’t be higher then omnipotent. Omnipotent is the highest you can get

(Jul. 25, 2020  9:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:50 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well omnipotence means “something of unlimited power” meaning you can’t get higher then infinity meaning you can’t be stronger but if your omnipotent that also means your power can not be drain because of your unlimited power and you even said ger has been defeated meaning he is not omnipotent and also since you can’t absorb more Omnipotence then z worldo would have never happened unless z worldo absorbed his power not his omnipotence and you can’t be omnipotent by absorbing it the omnipotence might make you very strong but it doesn’t make you omnipotent because to be omnipotent you have to be born with it

Well I mean that is not the case in the JJBA universe. You have to accept that each universe has different rules and that the Over Heaven ability is broken. Also if Dio needed to he could give himself power above all powerful.

Well I’m not going off each universe you can look it up in the dictionary and it shows that omnipotence (or the one I’m speaking of ) means having unlimited power

Also it’s been shown alien x can flick someone with his fingers and send them trillions of miles into space
Listen ShaDowTr3x just close the thread because you have invoked toxic fan bases and clearly this is just a scenario where it is just you not accepting that other characters are stronger than your favorite character. At one point I did not want to accept that people are stronger than Ichigo, but I did after learning more about other characters. I have no problem accepting that other characters are stronger than others, like I originally said that Killer Queen could beat Ben 10 but now I realize that that is not the case. Just accept that Ben 10 is not the strongest character and move on.
Either superman, Goku, or Kirby.
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Either superman, Goku, or Kirby.

I wouldn’t place those characters since there are omnipotent characters like Zeno
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Listen ShaDowTr3x just close the thread because you have invoked toxic fan bases and clearly this is just a scenario where it is just you not accepting that other characters are stronger than your favorite character. At one point I did not want to accept that people are stronger than Ichigo, but I did after learning more about other characters. I have no problem accepting that other characters are stronger than others, like I originally said that Killer Queen could beat Ben 10 but now I realize that that is not the case. Just accept that Ben 10 is not the strongest character and move on.

Well from the characters your bringing up your just proving Ben can’t be defeated and if anything your just proving that you can’t accept bens better then your character
Lol Jupiter let's just not, there's obviously no convincing this guy.
And this is called debate sorry that when your ideas are challenged that you call it toxic this is called debating

And I’m sorry that people like you are so soft about stuff
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:06 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Listen ShaDowTr3x just close the thread because you have invoked toxic fan bases and clearly this is just a scenario where it is just you not accepting that other characters are stronger than your favorite character. At one point I did not want to accept that people are stronger than Ichigo, but I did after learning more about other characters. I have no problem accepting that other characters are stronger than others, like I originally said that Killer Queen could beat Ben 10 but now I realize that that is not the case. Just accept that Ben 10 is not the strongest character and move on.

Well from the characters your bringing up your just proving Ben can’t be defeated and if anything your just proving that you can’t accept bens better then your character
I gave scenarios in which each characters can win. If you don’t want to accept then don’t but I am not going to waste my time if you won’t accept the facts. This was bound to be toxic so I am not really surprised.
The problem with Ben 10 is that his watch works with the DNA of an alien species, in the case of Alien X, Celestialsapiens. Therefore, either:
a) He's one of a species equal in strength. He's not the not THE strongest character but, one of many.
b) If the other Celestialsapiens are killed and Alien X is the last Celestialsapien left, then obviously there is someone or something that that eliminate Alien X as well.
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The problem with Ben 10 is that his watch works with the DNA of an alien species Celestialsapiens. Therefore, either:
a) He's one of a species equal in strength. He's not the not THE strongest character but, one of many.
b) If the other Celestialsapiens are killed and Alien X is the last Celestialsapien left, then obviously there is someone or something that that eliminate Alien X as well.
Thank you
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The problem with Ben 10 is that his watch works with the DNA of an alien species Celestialsapiens. Therefore, either:
Thank you

Can dio just overload the watch and Ben will die from the explosion from dio going wryyyyyyyyyy
Giorno could also create Alien X if he gets a strand of dna of the alien.

Speedwagon wins because he has German science