Whine about your breaks

I feel you dude it’s the worst when that happens
(Dec. 03, 2019  6:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve had my Winning Valkyrie since around late May of 2018, and less than a week ago I realized that one of the teeth on it chipped off. It’s still usable but that’s the first time any of my TT beyblades have had a true break.

I noticed a chipped tooth on my original Z Achilles as well. It's not really a "break" as much as a more significant piece of damage.
My Spriggan Requiem broke, against Revive phoenix.
I got some beys to destroy now.
How Ironic that revive was the one to break it.
Not sure if it's broken, but my LR Launcher that came with ChoZ Achilles is beginning to skip already (only had it a week so far). LOL

Crying
(Dec. 06, 2019  9:06 PM)NAP Wrote: Not sure if it's broken, but my LR Launcher that came with ChoZ Achilles is beginning to skip already (only had it a week so far). LOL

Crying

I have heard that that launcher has issues of breakage. I just hope mine lasts long when I get it.
Okay, my revive armor LITERALLY SPLIT INTO 4 PIECES when it went head on against Lord Spriggan, I think spriggan got it's revenge.
(Dec. 17, 2019  4:57 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Okay, my revive armor LITERALLY SPLIT INTO 4 PIECES when it went head on against Lord Spriggan, I think spriggan got it's revenge.

Ouch! I almost wanna see a picture of that.
My xeno Xcalibur broke, the sword snapped off.
Also, as soon as I ordered Master Diabolos, I noticed that the string in my L/R string launcher is fraying.. a year since I bought it, and that thing hasn't broken already. But also gear skips, so master was a good choice
And now, my little brother broke his right rotation gear inside his launcher, I swapped it for mine since my launcher string finally snapped.
I was using my silver x jourmator in my stadium and when i was finished there were tiny grey, white, and silver things all in the stadium, should I be worried? Also when I was using my zuetron Z2 when it stopped spinning there was a small piece of black plastic in the stadium. Conincidince?

Also, when I only had one circle-ended ripcord, the circle literally just snapped off!
What’s the ruling if a beyblade breaks in a tournament
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:07 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I was using my silver x jourmator in my stadium and when i was finished there were tiny grey, white, and silver things all in the stadium, should I be worried? Also when I was using my zuetron Z2 when it stopped spinning there was a small piece of black plastic in the stadium. Conincidince?

Also, when I only had one circle-ended ripcord, the circle literally just snapped off!

As long as the Beyblade still functions as intended, you shouldn't be worried. Beyblades with plastic pieces will definitely have bits of it shaved/scratched/dinged off from battles. Paint streaks on the stadium is also a normal occurrence especially when using painted parts.

(Jan. 25, 2020  11:49 PM)The Rex Wrote: What’s the ruling if a beyblade breaks in a tournament

It depends. If the Layer "breaks" in the stadium, it should still be considered a Burst if it actually Bursted (like Storm Spriggan when it went against Lost Longinus), but you better have a spare copy if you still wish to continue your matches in the tournament.If a part breaks and it wins prior to discovering the breakage, it should still count as your point/s. If a part breaks and there still is no definitive victor during the discovery of the break (like, both Beys are still spinning), I think the point will count against you since it will most probably either change the performance of the Bey (for better or worse, usually worse) or provide illegal littering in the stadium (not the same as Bullet or pP gimmicks).
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:07 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I was using my silver x jourmator in my stadium and when i was finished there were tiny grey, white, and silver things all in the stadium, should I be worried? Also when I was using my zuetron Z2 when it stopped spinning there was a small piece of black plastic in the stadium. Conincidince?

As long as the Beyblade still functions as intended, you shouldn't be worried. Beyblades with plastic pieces will definitely have bits of it shaved/scratched/dinged off from battles. Paint streaks on the stadium is also a normal occurrence especially when using painted parts.

(Jan. 25, 2020  11:49 PM)The Rex Wrote: What’s the ruling if a beyblade breaks in a tournament

It depends. If the Layer "breaks" in the stadium, it should still be considered a Burst if it actually Bursted (like Storm Spriggan when it went against Lost Longinus), but you better have a spare copy if you still wish to continue your matches in the tournament.If a part breaks and it wins prior to discovering the breakage, it should still count as your point/s. If a part breaks and there still is no definitive victor during the discovery of the break (like, both Beys are still spinning), I think the point will count against you since it will most probably either change the performance of the Bey (for better or worse, usually worse) or provide illegal littering in the stadium (not the same as Bullet or pP gimmicks).

Oh,thanks for confirming that for me
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:21 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: As long as the Beyblade still functions as intended, you shouldn't be worried. Beyblades with plastic pieces will definitely have bits of it shaved/scratched/dinged off from battles. Paint streaks on the stadium is also a normal occurrence especially when using painted parts.

It depends. If the Layer "breaks" in the stadium, it should still be considered a Burst if it actually Bursted (like Storm Spriggan when it went against Lost Longinus), but you better have a spare copy if you still wish to continue your  matches in the tournament.If a part  breaks and it wins prior to discovering the  breakage, it should still count as your point/s. If a part breaks and there  still is no definitive victor during the discovery of the break (like, both Beys are still spinning), I think the point will count against you since it will most probably either change the performance of the Bey (for better or worse, usually worse) or provide illegal littering in the stadium (not the same as Bullet or pP gimmicks).

Oh,thanks for confirming that for me

I meant that in the point-of-view for you as the user of the "breaking" Bey, I didn't clarify. 

But that is (and should only be) hypothetical especially since I wouldn't really advise using Single to God Layer System Beys against Chouzetsu and GT for obvious breakage reasons. Pitting pure plastic vs metal-infused/rubber-infused parts will end up badly for the former, its like using an original Plastic gen against a fake all-metal Bey or from MFB = lighter and softer material loses
UPDATE ON MY IGNITION' DRIVER

So a couple of months ago, I whined about my Ig' Driver not working after like one day of using it. I've done everything I could to fix the dysfunctional Ig' Driver from switching batteries or trying to screw in the cover tighter and none of them worked.

Well recently (and I mean just now), I've decided to change all of my batteries again but used a completely different brand and... it worked! It still kinda shudders with my Imperial Base but on lighter Layers/Bases, the motorised tip worked! But then... another part of the Driver broke, it broke right after I fixed the motor Pinching_eyes_2

The part that broke was the centre of the Driver, the part in between the spring mechanism (the red tabs). Like, when I assemble a Layer on the Ig' Driver, it's really wonky now thanks to the breakage and makes the whole thing unbalanced so I guess that I just have really bad luck with the Ig' Driver. I was super careful with it too, so I don't understand why it broke.
(Jan. 28, 2020  10:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: UPDATE ON MY IGNITION' DRIVER

So a couple of months ago, I whined about my Ig' Driver not working after like one day of using it. I've done everything I could to fix the dysfunctional Ig' Driver from switching batteries or trying to screw in the cover tighter and none of them worked.

Well recently (and I mean just now), I've decided to change all of my batteries again but used a completely different brand and... it worked! It still kinda shudders with my Imperial Base but on lighter Layers/Bases, the motorised tip worked! But then... another part of the Driver broke, it broke right after I fixed the motor Pinching_eyes_2

The part that broke was the centre of the Driver, the part in between the spring mechanism (the red tabs). Like, when I assemble a Layer on the Ig' Driver, it's really wonky now thanks to the breakage and makes the whole thing unbalanced so I guess that I just have really bad luck with the Ig' Driver. I was super careful with it too, so I don't understand why it broke.
So is it the part of the driver that goes under the disc prongs.
(Feb. 01, 2020  12:47 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  10:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: UPDATE ON MY IGNITION' DRIVER

So is it the part of the driver that goes under the disc prongs.

It's the centre of the Driver, which locks onto the Layer (the part in the middle of the spring mechanism). The part where the letter symbols of the Drivers are.

I actually opened the Driver and the centre is held by four really flimsy support parts which snap easily. Unfortunately, I don't have photos of it but just be extra careful if you have an Ig' Driver.
My Right spin launcher prong piece came out
(Feb. 01, 2020  1:39 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  12:47 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: So is it the part of the driver that goes under the disc prongs.

It's the centre of the Driver, which locks onto the Layer (the part in the middle of the spring mechanism). The part where the letter symbols of the Drivers are.

I actually opened the Driver and the centre is held by four really flimsy support parts which snap easily. Unfortunately, I don't have photos of it but just be extra careful if you have an Ig' Driver.

Oh man. That really sucks.
My bearing broke after just having it just for two days! It took about a month for it to arrive. Might have to order Union Diabolos to get another one, hopefully it won't take as long to get it.
My absorb driver broke. The plate was shattered, and I was at Bible talk. Kids were touching my stuff without permission from my brother(my safeguard when I'm out).
Had an after school battle with my nephews and my zeta driver on my TT spriggan requiem shattered going against a hasbro khalzar k3 Unhappy RIP Zeta
My Xcalius X4 hasn't broken yet, but there are a lot of stress marks on the slopes. It'll probably break soon. Is there any way I can slow this down with a second X4 if I get one?
My union Achilles destroyed my winning Valkyrie and it snapped into 3 pieces