Whine about your breaks

my revive phoenix armor snapped yesterday
My breaks:

(Hasbro)

zA4 (Disarmed)

Zt (Driver spring almost completely popped out.)

Vl-S (Same as Zeta with less damage.)

wV (really bad) (The top part snapped off.)

BTW Zwei killed all these.
My Cho-Z Achilles LR Launcher broke today. The right spin mode is completely disabled. The launcher altogether might have broken. The medium sized cog snapped off the stupid launcher.
(Nov. 05, 2019  5:18 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: My Cho-Z Achilles LR Launcher broke today. The right spin mode is completely disabled. The launcher altogether might have broken. The medium sized cog snapped off the stupid launcher.

Oof. Mine still works like a charm.
Dropped Venom Diablos you best believe that stick just broke off
(Nov. 06, 2019  7:39 PM)super blader!!! Wrote: Dropped Venom Diablos you best believe that stick just broke off
Hope it's not that fragile. I'm getting mine by tomorrow.
Well, one of the wings on my flugel driver just broke off.
When I was a kid I would get really upset and frustrated if ONE part of the Beyblade got chipped away of or a small break

Not as extreme as being shattered in half or anything, but having a gravel-like piece break off was enough to make me enraged back then
my twin nemesis layer broke into three pieces
(Nov. 11, 2019  2:53 AM)oceanstem Wrote: my twin nemesis layer broke into three pieces
Oof how
So far the beys that I have remembered breaking:

Metal Dragoon/Dracial

Meteo L-Drago and Dragoon G

Wild Wyvern

Dark Deathscyther

Storm Spriggan

Z Achilles (Didn’t break it, got it back broken)

Nigtmare longinus

Trans driver

Sieg Xcalibur

Chipped Wizard Fafnir

Dread Bahamut
one of the wings of my Slash layer base broke off today
(Nov. 14, 2019  2:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: one of the wings of my Slash layer base broke off today

I feel your pain
(Nov. 11, 2019  12:30 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  2:53 AM)oceanstem Wrote: my twin nemesis layer broke into three pieces
Oof how

i think i was battling my brother's variares
(Nov. 14, 2019  10:01 PM)oceanstem Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  12:30 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Oof how

Oh that makes sense. Metal. Still oof.
(Nov. 14, 2019  10:01 PM)oceanstem Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  12:30 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Oof how

Just saying, the Metal saga was on a whole different power level than Burst. They can and will tear Burst beys to shreds easily.

It's why you shouldn't fight different series against each other tbh, because it's never gonna work out well.
While battling with Doomscizor D2 and Diablo Nemesis, the weirdest thing happened. Doomsiczor broke and split into 3 parts. Funny thing is I was able to put it back together. What happened, is it supposed to do that?
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)YishYash Wrote: While battling with Doomscizor D2 and Diablo Nemesis, the weirdest thing happened. Doomsiczor broke and split into 3 parts. Funny thing is I was able to put it back together. What happened, is it supposed to do that?

Do you mean the layer broke into three parts, or the entire beyblade?
A bit of a resolution to an old break that involves breaking another beyblade. I took the metal from my original broken z Achilles, and put it on the Hasbro z Achilles. I'm not gonna go into detail, but it works pretty well and is slightly more balanced than the original z Achilles.
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)YishYash Wrote: While battling with Doomscizor D2 and Diablo Nemesis, the weirdest thing happened. Doomsiczor broke and split into 3 parts. Funny thing is I was able to put it back together. What happened, is it supposed to do that?

Do you mean the layer broke into three parts, or the entire beyblade?

I get it YishYash... :3
(Nov. 18, 2019  4:22 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Do you mean the layer broke into three parts, or the entire beyblade?

I get it YishYash... :3

I thought it was a joke...
(Nov. 18, 2019  5:12 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: How do you guys deal with dents?

You live with them.  They’re inevitable if you decide to battle with your Beyblades.  There’s really nothing you can do to fix them that isn’t a WBO illegal mod.