Whine about your breaks

Oh damn and you liked it so much hahah. Well we know what prize to get for the next tournament hah.
Nah, I guess I'll just buy a new one, since I can never be 100% sure of winning it, haha.

Still, it hurts to see one of your favourite parts breaking like that...
(Apr. 27, 2016  8:41 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Nah, I guess I'll just buy a new one, since I can never be 100% sure of winning it, haha.

and, as usual, with PLENTY of spare stickers. Iceburn
I never put stickers on my Burst Beyblades anyway, cause they're going to peel off soon or later.
[Image: 303bm06.jpg] UGH. I've had this bey for 24 hours and it broke already.
OK twenty-four hours is ridiculous now hah. Wow.

Did you use it extensively at all? What were you battling it against?
(Apr. 28, 2016  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK twenty-four hours is ridiculous now hah. Wow.

Did you use it extensively at all? What were you battling it against?
I the use wasnt crazy extensive. I was at school most of the hours, or sleeping. I was battling it against a spriggan spread massive when it broke.
I hadn't messed around with combos yet because i wanted to see how it preformed stock. But I was reluctant to use it because i wanted to keep the driver as close to mint as possible for the time being.
Man, Victory Valkyrie is really an embarrassment for being the series' flagship product (belonging to its protagonist). Both V2 and Variable have horrible durability issues, and neither is very good either way.
(Apr. 28, 2016  3:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man, Victory Valkyrie is really an embarrassment for being the series' flagship product (belonging to its protagonist). Both V2 and Variable have horrible durability issues, and neither is very good either way.

Too bad they both had promise by the way they looked as well, even as questionable as Variable was.

What's worse is that V2 was probably the best layer of the four DL so far.
Twenty four hours is nothing... i broke the new valkyrie Scott bought me in less than 20 minutes LOOOL
(Apr. 28, 2016  3:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Twenty four hours is nothing... i broke the new valkyrie Scott bought me in less than 20 minutes LOOOL

Wait, which Valkyrie is it that Scott gave you? VWA or V2BV?
(Apr. 27, 2016  8:34 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: [Image: e1Hxhxfl.jpg]

I think I'm gonna cry.

How exactly did you get that part to beak off? it seems like the last place an xcalibur would break!
I don't know at all, maybe the pressure between the head and that part cracked it.
(Apr. 28, 2016  3:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Twenty four hours is nothing... i broke the new valkyrie Scott bought me in less than 20 minutes LOOOL

Wait... you broke your 3rd one now?
Anyway, can't say I'm new to the world of breaks, seeing how my very first breaks way back when were nearly most of the V2 series. My Dragoon V2's Magne Weight Disk lost its outer shell, along with the support parts chipping off and damaging the base. Dranzer V2 literally broke off its support part and its AR split, making it unable to attach to a base. A smash wing on Driger V2's AR got chipped off, breaking its support part too. And Draciel V2's support parts broke off, along with a crack in the BB that released a metal ball and damaged the plastic holder (Lesson for me, support Parts, although cool both aesthetically and performance-wise, will mess up your beyblade haha)... Guess I need to be careful now when importing burst beys, so they don't suffer the same fate as my V2's back then... especially Victory Valkyrie lol
[Image: u8WlY3k.jpg]

Well, I broke two MFB BeyLaunchers on the same day, and now I only have one left...

The handle on my Red BeyLauncher (Burst) is also almost broken... On the bright side, my launch is a lot stronger now !
(May. 11, 2016  4:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: [Image: u8WlY3k.jpg]

Well, I broke two MFB BeyLaunchers on the same day, and now I only have one left...

The handle on my Red BeyLauncher (Burst) is also almost broken... On the bright side, my launch is a lot stronger now !
the same happened to me. And it was my first string launcher. I cried for 1 hour. How did it break though? Mine, i misinterpreted the metal string being not wind up in the inside. we opened it up and spun the thing where the screwdriver is meant to be put to wind it up. and it broke.
So I broke my first V2 a few days ago... luckily I have another.
[Image: 2a9zear.jpg]

After messing with the broken one some and pushing on different parts to find weak points; I found that putting clockwise pressure on the pointy part of the wings can cause them to break loose from the middle. The problem with this is that whenever clicking V2 together, it just feels right to hold it by the wings, but this could weaken it to the brink of breaking. I've been holding my new one by the screws whenever I click it together now and it still lives.
I think that's pretty anecdotal evidence, I seriously amount the gentle pressure from assembling it is what's causing it to weaken and break. Still, pretty worrisome how many broken V2s we've seen so far Unhappy
With V2 being as hard to click together as Xcalibur, it's really no gentle amount of pressure. And I'm not saying that V2 will never break if you don't push on the wings, but I guarantee that pushing on the wings doesn't help the situation.
ah, yes, i love it when my 7 minute bearing drive breaks the night before a tournament

[Image: SjOtJwW.jpg]

RIP BCrying 2012-2016 (9-1)
Ah damn, and only certain ones spin very smoothly too... Man this expensive game hah...
omg you used it for 4 years? mine won't even last a year lol

feeling really sorry for you Wombat
Yesterday was a sad day..;
This was probably my favourite BeyLauncher because of the nub handle, but now I must get used to an actual handle.. ;__;
There is a solution : break your next BeyLauncher's handle straight out of the box.

at event on 14th. my launcher brokes [20th time]

this time it can't be repaired so bying new Unhappy