Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think Free is overrated he is not that good, I mean, he cool, but not that cool. And I think Loui is underrated he is awesome but not a lot of people like him because he is a jerk

He still deserves the fame

Shu is not garbage anyone who is in the top Sixteen in the world is amazing

Although I do no like how he turned to Red Eye.....

free is just rated. not overrated, not underrated, just rated. Like robin's whole whelmed thing from young justice. shu is #3 in the world. He's not a garbage blader, but a garbage person.

I was just invovling skill and not much else. I mean, he was ok and not that mean in the first one, nut the second season, yeah, he is a complete jerk
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:17 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: free is just rated. not overrated, not underrated, just rated. Like robin's whole whelmed thing from young justice. shu is #3 in the world. He's not a garbage blader, but a garbage person.

I was just invovling skill and not much else. I mean, he was ok and not that mean in the first one, nut the second season, yeah, he is a complete jerk

According to you.

free is actually a really good person imo
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:21 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:17 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I was just invovling skill and not much else. I mean, he was ok and not that mean in the first one, nut the second season, yeah, he is a complete jerk

According to you.

I was talking about Shu *Face Slap*

And don't call me an imao
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:22 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:21 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: According to you.

I was talking about Shu *Face Slap*

or shu. Both are really good people
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I can do the same

anyone can type a paragraph on how shu is rubbish lol, that easier than counting from 0 to 3

anyone can write a paragraph for any character for why their garbage it's a personal opinion don't act like it's not for shu that's the easiest thing to do in fiction  lol.
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: anyone can type a paragraph on how shu is rubbish lol, that easier than counting from 0 to 3

anyone can write a paragraph for any character for why their garbage it's a personal opinion don't act like it's not for shu that's the easiest thing to do in fiction  lol.

true. but it is much easier for shu, since he became a villain and abandoned his friends, family, and sanity...

TWICE
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: anyone can write a paragraph for any character for why their garbage it's a personal opinion don't act like it's not for shu that's the easiest thing to do in fiction  lol.

true. but it is much easier for shu, since he became a villain and abandoned his friends, family, and sanity...

TWICE

It's my personal opinion that shu is a good character
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: anyone can write a paragraph for any character for why their garbage it's a personal opinion don't act like it's not for shu that's the easiest thing to do in fiction  lol.

TWICE

I mean that what give him a character though his reasons are what made his red eye persona descent interesting if he didn't do that shu wouldn't interesting just like season one .  the pain of not being able to comply a promise twice is what weight on him . he knew that they way he was beyblading wouldn't help him plus having a grown manipulate him helps that case alot of peoples sense to forgot that shu was a 11 year old kid lol.  it's not hard to get go them and him becoming a villain actually work he became stronger he succeeded at the end.  he was more ruthless at beyblading that's it . and lastly taht arc also showed us how much valt valued shu in their friendship .  what shu did is not even the worse thing in burst lui physically scar someone an the don't have an issue with him lol.
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: true. but it is much easier for shu, since he became a villain and abandoned his friends, family, and sanity...

TWICE

I mean that what give him a character though his reasons are what made his red eye persona descent interesting if he didn't do that shu wouldn't interesting just like season one .  the pain of not being able to comply a promise twice is what weight on him . he knew that they way he was beyblading wouldn't help him plus having a grown manipulate him helps that case alot of peoples sense to forgot that shu was a 11 year old kid lol.  it's not hard to get go them and him becoming a villain actually work he became stronger he succeeded at the end.  he was more ruthless at beyblading that's it . and lastly taht arc also showed us how much valt valued shu in their friendship .  what shu did is not even the worse thing in burst lui physically scar someone an the don't have an issue with him lol.

As of now, red eye shu is as old as some of my friends
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: true. but it is much easier for shu, since he became a villain and abandoned his friends, family, and sanity...

TWICE

So I don't understand. Do u like Shu or not?
(Jan. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean that what give him a character though his reasons are what made his red eye persona descent interesting if he didn't do that shu wouldn't interesting just like season one .  the pain of not being able to comply a promise twice is what weight on him . he knew that they way he was beyblading wouldn't help him plus having a grown manipulate him helps that case alot of peoples sense to forgot that shu was a 11 year old kid lol.  it's not hard to get go them and him becoming a villain actually work he became stronger he succeeded at the end.  he was more ruthless at beyblading that's it . and lastly taht arc also showed us how much valt valued shu in their friendship .  what shu did is not even the worse thing in burst lui physically scar someone an the don't have an issue with him lol.

So I don't understand. Do u like Shu or not?
 I don't hate the characters like others his my top 5 but being my top doesn't stop me for criticising certain things . for example as you can see I took a jab at lui but his also in my top 5 . the only character that I don't like in burst is maybe kyle aside from that I got no real beef with burst characters some are more like by me
Oh wow was not expecting this many replies. Thanks for checking out my post. From what i learned it's mostly Pratoginists and Antagonists that are overrated in the world of Anime.