Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

Hmm.... Even tho they are pretty strong Imma admit Kai is overrated. So is Ryuga and Shu even tho they are my top 3 favorite bladers
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm.... Even tho they are pretty strong Imma admit Kai is overrated. So is Ryuga and Shu even tho they are my top 3 favorite bladers

I have no idea who Kai Hiwatarri is. (See I don't even know how to spell it)
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:36 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm.... Even tho they are pretty strong Imma admit Kai is overrated. So is Ryuga and Shu even tho they are my top 3 favorite bladers

I have no idea who Kai Hiwatarri is. (See I don't even know how to spell it)

He is a blader from the 1st beyblade saga
Boa is rather underrated. I find him an interesting character who was explored nicely in season 2. Wish he'd make a return in the anime.
Rivals are overrated, but one rival is definetly underrated and that is Fubuki, he was Lane before Lane existed, he was the chosen one before the writers decided to nerfed him ten fold.
Overrated: Ryuga, Shu, Free (he's my favorite character but facts are facts)

Underrated: Fubuki, Boa, Fumiya (to those who bash him: just look at his backstory, he's a Free fanboy just like you), Lodin

P.S. I didn't put any underrated MFB characters because I don't know much about the MFB fandom (cause I watched MFB for the first time around a month ago) except that most of them really like Ryuga (including me).
Hanami is the most underrated character in the entire show.
Shu Kurenai is the most overrated character ever. Literally he could just stand there in a very important episode, and people will go crazy over the fact that Shu was there, not the actual plot. So what if he can make pasta?

Now on the other hand, Souta/Ryota Kurogami is very underrated. I wish they got more screen time.
Overrated-Shu

Underrated-Toko
I mean, it's pretty much common knowledge by now. Shu is literally the Overlord of Overrated.
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I mean, it's pretty much common knowledge by now. Shu is literally the Overlord of Overrated.

Too True! He’s so liked that he is hated

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I mean, it's pretty much common knowledge by now. Shu is literally the Overlord of Overrated.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Shu Kurenai is the most overrated character ever. Literally he could just stand there in a very important episode, and people will go crazy over the fact that Shu was there, not the actual plot. So what if he can make pasta?

Now on the other hand, Souta/Ryota Kurogami is very underrated. I wish they got more screen time.

Man, imagine if we got Souta instead of Ranjiro in Cho-Z. That would make a really good character with a good character arc (I mean, we know the guy, we know he loves Daina and looks up to him and his friends, and they could expand on that while also having him be the best friend character which imho would've been pretty neat), and a Cho-Z version of Deathscyther 'cause why not?
ryuga is to overated calm down
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Yup, and as a Shu fan, I find that pretty sad.
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga is to overated calm down

I believe so

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:33 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Too True! He’s so liked that he is hated

Yup, and as a Shu fan, I find that pretty sad.

As a Shu hater I feel satisfied
I know its gonna sound stupid but still. Rantaro is overrated cause this man be showing up every episode in Sparking nah jk jk.
Brooklyn is seriously overrated.
Over: Valt, Lui, Shu maybe, Free, Drum, Julian MFB. Under: Every zero G main character.
lui is weird
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:35 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Over: Valt, Lui, Shu maybe, Free, Drum, Julian MFB. Under: Every zero G main character.

'Maybe?'
I don’t think that Valt is underrated. As the first MC of the burst series I can see him being so liked so I wouldn’t say he’s overrated or getting more love than deserved.

What? Ryuga is in your three favorite characters? Am I having a mental breakdown or something?

(Jan. 26, 2021  9:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think that Valt is underrated. As the first MC of the burst series I can see him being so liked so I wouldn’t say he’s overrated or getting more love than deserved.

he's overrated
Free is also overrated
I feel like you say free for a specific reason.
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I feel like you say free for a specific reason.

What reason? He is overrated, doesn't mean I don't like him
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Brooklyn was underrated

Really? I get the impression that he's universally liked.