Which burst character do you hate the most ?

oops sorry forgot
lmao joshua burns is the saddest thing to ever happen to beyblade burst no cap. hes so annoying and cocky.
Hyde, I hate Hyde

Lane, I hate Lane

Asahi Bros, I hate Asahi Bros
Gwyn, I hate Gwyn
Can't really say I have a "most-hated character", but worst villain currently for me is Phi (i currently am catching up w/cho-z so idk abt the future villains yet).

Yeah, this man has peak character design but villainous motifs? Personality? Big no. I love and hate him at the same time. He's just the "awooga i'll annihilate everything on my path then become god" type of villain and I don't like that. Defo not the best. Those kinds of villains always seem bland and seem like they don't have an actual personality. Still, he's the peak of Burst's character designs /lh. He's frankly fun to draw so its a plus point.
I despise Zac, Arthur and Silas
(May. 12, 2021  2:39 AM)Brave Sword Wrote: lmao joshua burns is the saddest thing to ever happen to beyblade burst no cap. hes so annoying and cocky.

Pal, have you ever heard of Stan or Kyle?
(May. 13, 2021  1:44 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  2:39 AM)Brave Sword Wrote: lmao joshua burns is the saddest thing to ever happen to beyblade burst no cap. hes so annoying and cocky.

Pal, have you ever heard of Stan or Kyle?

Stan is absolute trash as well, but i actually like Kyle as a character
(May. 13, 2021  3:14 PM)Brave Sword Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  1:44 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Pal, have you ever heard of Stan or Kyle?

Stan is absolute trash as well, but i actually like Kyle as a character

Oof, you'd be the only person I know who does.
(May. 13, 2021  3:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  3:14 PM)Brave Sword Wrote: Stan is absolute trash as well, but i actually like Kyle as a character

Oof, you'd be the only person I know who does.

Kyle is ok. Kinda cool sometimes though
The most annoying character awards go to Fumiya and Wakiya
(May. 13, 2021  6:25 PM)Phi_ded Wrote: Toko from Beyblade turbo is noob :>

XD ouch Toko
(May. 13, 2021  6:42 PM)Deadblader321 Wrote: I hate toko to he’s poop

Lol you and your bro have the same opinion about Toko lol
I thought Nika was quite annoying in Turbo.
It hurts me to see people hating on Toko, but that's your opinion and you can have it. I'll just be crying in the corner ;_;
Kyle is one of the worst characters
(May. 13, 2021  6:47 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It hurts me to see people hating on Toko, but that's your opinion and you can have it. I'll just be crying in the corner ;_;

Ey, Tokonatsu's cool. He was a fun side character (and much better than Nika so that's a plus).
As for those hating on him....*insert Aiga's speech from Ep 8*
Hey WBO I'm new and I'm JJustice hope we can all get along!
lane and fumiya
i hate Aoi Tokonatsu and Nika Aoi and drum
(Sep. 24, 2021  6:18 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i hate Aoi Tokonatsu and Nika Aoi and drum

if i may ask why do you hate drum?
Meesa no like Hyde. He’s always hiding.
Meesa no like Hikaru. He says he’s a hero, but he’s 0 the hero
Meesa no like Hyuga, and Drum. They say they’re gonna give it their all and stuff but they’re rip-offs that are 1000 times worse than Valt (no offense to hyuga and drum fans, dragon is a pretty cool bey though. I’ll say that much)
Ranzo kiyama, arthur peregrine, count nightfall
(Sep. 24, 2021  6:19 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  6:18 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i hate Aoi Tokonatsu and Nika Aoi and drum

if i may ask why do you hate drum?

i hate drum because he is not a original blader and he is to excited all the time

(Sep. 24, 2021  6:02 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: lane and fumiya

tba i hate fumiya but i love lane because he is strong but if he was weak i would definitely hate him
(May. 12, 2021  2:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hyde, I hate Hyde

Lane, I hate Lane

Asahi Bros, I hate Asahi Bros
Gwyn, I hate Gwyn

you disgrace to society...

i hate fumiya the most, he's so gosh darn cocky, like that one time he battled dante a second time, he was all "oh im gonna win and your actually dogwater" but when he loses he's all *gasps* how did you win it must have been a fluke! everytime he does that thing where he claps his hand i cringe so much its unbearable. anyway that's why he's the character i hate the most