Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(May. 12, 2021  2:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hyde, I hate Hyde

Lane, I hate Lane

Asahi Bros, I hate Asahi Bros
Gwyn, I hate Gwyn

*looks up address and picks up knife*
I hate phi

1. he is a bad stereotype OP gary stu villain
2. he is mean to the best character of season 3
3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy
5. I just don't like him- at all
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:22 PM)Hydee Wrote: I hate phi

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy
yeah i can agree he kinda acts like a pedifile towards aiga and others, and he creeps me out much more than any other character i've known

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

He didn't break Hades in the manga though

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

Phi was probably one of the best beyblade villains ever. Yes he was op but he was sooooo well written 
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:45 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

Phi was probably one of the best beyblade villains ever. Yes he was op but he was sooooo well written 
Yeah, and (anime) Phi was an interesting character since he was a childish person despite having a mature vibe. Tbh, he kinda realistic since there are actually adults who are childish like that. Also, I don't think Manga Phi was really interesting in any way.
Time to spark a revolution.
I hate Free

JK, he's just not that interesting to me. Sure I sometimes turn my head when looking at animals when they turn their heads, but still. Nothing break is cool and all but I never just got Free. I guess people like his VEINS, because that's usually what some people like in a guy. To me, he's a little too hyped.

Lmao, I can imagine everyone just typing aggressively
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:13 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Time to spark a revolution.
I hate Free

JK, he's just not that interesting to me. Sure I sometimes turn my head when looking at animals when they turn their heads, but still. Nothing break is cool and all but I never just got Free.  I guess people like his VEINS, because that's usually what some people like in a guy. To me, he's a little too hyped.

The veins look scary
But at least the fafnirs are useful in limited
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:20 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:13 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Time to spark a revolution.
I hate Free

JK, he's just not that interesting to me. Sure I sometimes turn my head when looking at animals when they turn their heads, but still. Nothing break is cool and all but I never just got Free.  I guess people like his VEINS, because that's usually what some people like in a guy. To me, he's a little too hyped.

The veins look scary
You bet they are, not much in standard, but they are
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:20 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: The veins look scary
You bet they are, not much in standard, but they are

Vanish is in standard
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:27 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote: You bet they are, not much in standard, but they are

Vanish is in standard
I guess, but now Guilty exists
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:28 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:27 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Vanish is in standard
I guess, but now Guilty exists

So? Vanish does well against same-spin

its kind of 50-50 with guilty though
yeah it does ngl, guilty seems good. I won't buy it tho, I just don't like guilty
The characters I hate most:
Drum
Hyuga
Hikaru
Lain
Bell

I hate Drum he looks dumb
Hyuga, Hikaru and Lain have too much plot armor and i hate Hyuga's rashness (even worse than valt in his early days)
Bell is destroying legends who have trained for years wth
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:42 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: The characters I hate most:
Drum
Hyuga
Hikaru
Lain
Bell

I hate Drum he looks dumb
Hyuga, Hikaru and Lain have too much plot armor and i hate Hyuga's rashness (even worse than valt in his early days)
Bell is destroying legends who have trained for years wth
Unspoken rule in anime: Edge lords are always op
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:12 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

He didn't break Hades in the manga though
I haven't seen much of the manga cause I can't find it anywhere online
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:39 AM)Hydee Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:12 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: He didn't break Hades in the manga though
I haven't seen much of the manga cause I can't find it anywhere online

Yeah, you won't be able to find it online but try purchasing it here https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=beyblade+bu...doa-p_1_20
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:32 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: [quote pid='1796901' dateline='1632502975']
lane and fumiya

tba i hate fumiya but i love lane because he is strong but if he was weak i would definitely hate him
[/quote]

lane is just kinda annoying and it gets on my nerves when right spins lose to variant/vex

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i honestly dont get the hate towards aiga and phi. both aiga and achilles are my favorites. aigas arc was good and season 3 is my favorite season. phi is a good villain whos bey brought so much fun, so whats with all the hate?[/font]
I have new opinions now, blue haired asahi, shu, and literally every Db character, new and old (for old, the previous versions were fine, but not the Db versions )
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:39 AM)Hydee Wrote: I haven't seen much of the manga cause I can't find it anywhere online

Yeah, you won't be able to find it online but try purchasing it here https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=beyblade+bu...doa-p_1_20
Thank you!
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:42 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:32 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: [quote pid='1796901' dateline='1632502975']
lane and fumiya

tba i hate fumiya but i love lane because he is strong but if he was weak i would definitely hate him

lane is just kinda annoying and it gets on my nerves when right spins lose to variant/vex

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i honestly dont get the hate towards aiga and phi. both aiga and achilles are my favorites. aigas arc was good and season 3 is my favorite season. phi is a good villain whos bey brought so much fun, so whats with all the hate?[/font]
[/quote]
i mean people have their own opinions... if he/she just said (I HATE PHI HE IS THE WORST CHARACTER EVER HE IS SO DOGWATER) then that would just be unreasonable
I am going to get hate for this, but I don't like Bell at all
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:45 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

3. he broke Hades
4. he is creepy

I agree Phi was probably the best antagonist in Beyblade burst. He was well written and he was chill which made him look creepy. He was also some sort of demon.
I hate Fumiya. Why does he have fafnir. First of all he made fafnir suck. Second he let it fall in a river and when Drum ( Dante ) came and got it he was a jerk. I HATE HIM. 😡😡😡