Which burst character do you hate the most ?

Fumiya is a well written character imo. He has that energetic feel that you can't really hate if you aren't blinded by the fact that hes using "the beloved Free's" bey. Honestly one of the better characters to come out of burst.

Anyways one the characters that I hate the most probably has to be Hyuga. Out of all of Sparking he kinda just got in the way and then became good when the plot required it.
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:24 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: The second character I hate the most is ren wu sun. He was useless and worthless

Yes, I too dislike Ren Wu, but I hate Fubuki the surfer boy more.
my hates: hpi,hyde and valt
FUMIYA he is such a jerk and so full of him self so u have to say its fumiya
(Dec. 15, 2021  8:04 AM)doomkrusher Wrote: FUMIYA he is such a jerk and so full of him self so u have to say its fumiya

Fumiya was a twat, yeah. At least he gave us the Rise Driver!
Fumiya has got a really bad reputation huh? I find his reactions over the top of exaggerated, but he's an unique character. Wizard Fafnir is my favorite too.

Anyways, I don't really hate characters, I just feel annoyed when they are relevant on a specific point and then never (which happens a lot). I hate more how they handle the characters than the characters themselves, because almost every character can be interesting if done right.
Time to spread my mildly unpopular opinions, I hat shu and Valt and most valkyries and spriggans
in one word: valt
Te worst character has to be Rantaro he just sucks in every season valt and aiga shu and Lui and phi
(Dec. 15, 2021  3:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Fumiya has got a really bad reputation huh? I find his reactions over the top of exaggerated, but he's an unique character. Wizard Fafnir is my favorite too.

Anyways, I don't really hate characters, I just feel annoyed when they are relevant on a specific point and then never (which happens a lot). I hate more how they handle the characters than the characters themselves, because almost every character can be interesting if done right.

well i agree wizard fafnir is good but Fumiya just didn't get any character development so he waas kinda jerk
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: In my opinion aiga totally sucks . Him just going evil and breaking winning Valkyrie totally sucked .
He should have never got a new bey after phi broke z achilles .
And he doesn’t deserve to become the champion again

Yeah I was mad when they changed the main character over to aiger, Dante was good and so were Hikaru and Hyuga
I'm not a huge fan of Aiga. He's my least favourite protagonist. He just seems so angry all the time.

I never finished watching it, but a lot of the characters from Gachi are forgettable for me. Especially that Free rip-off and that guy with purple croissant hair. I honestly don't remember their names. It's a shame since I adore Drum, he is so cute, but the side characters are a let down.
i absolutely hate silas, lain, lui, and Zachary Kaneguro
fumiya. for sure.
He was nothing but annoying and there wasn't really a good reason for it.
Fumiya and that crab guy in metal
(Dec. 19, 2021  10:08 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of Aiga. He's my least favourite protagonist. He just seems so angry all the time.

I never finished watching it, but a lot of the characters from Gachi are forgettable for me. Especially that Free rip-off and that guy with purple croissant hair. I honestly don't remember their names. It's a shame since I adore Drum, he is so cute, but the side characters are a let down.

I think his constant rage has rubbed on me slightly.... now I am rarely chill.
If it's still okay to post on this thread then here's my response; I try not to hate on any characters because I don't want to offend anyone but if I had to list characters I dislike it'd be these guys

Dislike:

Valt(I'm like him a bit, I thought he was fine as a mc(had a lot of plot armor in the first season tho, mainly in the earlier episodes)but he's waaaaaaaaaaay too over hyped and praised and the fact that he get some of the best writing and character development out of all the burst characters is kinda lame; he's the "best" protagonist because he's the only MC the writer's didn't intentionally make unlikeable(like Aiga or Bell) or get lazy with(like Drum). His fanboys and stans can be close minded and toxic at times too(NOT all, but some) And regular Valt fans are just fine imo, no hate or negative energy towards any of y'all.)

Dante/Drum(Literal early S1 Valt clone(personality and behavior wise). No growth during Gachi/Rise, annoying because he screams All. The. TIME., His season is completely skippable, his return in Sparking was mediocre at best, if he wasn't a MC he'd most likely be forgettable because other than stopping Inferno(which was a badly handled/executed plot in Gachi btw)what did Drum do that was memorable? He never became champion, only traveled to face 1 member of the risen 3; he did win that very first tournament in his season -- but I probably just REMINDED half of you about that..)

Fumiya(Annoying, arrogant, rude(at the beginning of Gachi), weak blader(not gonna give him heat for owning Fafnir because he's not the only person to have/use another character's bey))

Hyuga & Hikaru(Sorry but 2 mcs at once didn't really work here(or at least I wasn't crazy about it). One was careless, lazy, a bit of a imbecile, battled recklessly and without strategy making his wins feel lazy and somewhat undeserved, was carried by his partner -- be it his brother or Valt -- for a few of his battles, I can go on but you get the point.

The other was more thoughtful and dedicated, planned for his battles, learned fast from first hand experience and could improve his skills on his own without assistantce. But can get overconfident, panic when his plans fall apart, overestimates his opponents and or doubts himself when faced with uncertainty, and can be a bit overbearing(when training his brother), Hikaru can also be stubborn & petty like his brother and let their arguing bring them down as a team -- a team Hikaru almost always attempts to be the leader of --. The brothers weren't terrible, but splitting the spotlight between two MCs was more of a bust than a boom for me imo.)

Lane(Eats, sleeps, and breathes plot armor. Why was he so strong despite being a rookie?(correct me if I'm wrong but Valt stated that Lane was a rookie blader when he spoke to Free about his lost to Lane)The only reason I can see -- other than the fact that he trained under Shu directly -- is because of that Flare nonsense. But that's a terribly lazy excuse that justs make Lane seem even more poorly written as a character. He beat everyone, often times too easily. He was rude, disrespectful, was waaay to obsessed with satisfying his Flare, had no character development until the end, after he beat Shu he hit a point in his character where he was kinda "lost" and by seeing Shu and the brothers battle with all their heart suddenly Lane just loses all his prior feelings about the game and begins to underatand what blading is all about. Dunno why but it felt kinda forced to me. Lane was gonna change by rhe end of the season but I think they might have both waited too late to make that change and didn't give Lane enough screentime to make that change feel properly built up to.)

There's a few more I can list and I can elaborate a bit more on a few I listed but I've been typing this long enough, lol. But yeah, those are Bladers/characters I kinda dislike. And just I sidenote I can give quite a few positive reasons why I respect the characters I just listed here as well because again I don't hate them, I just kinda dislike them. If you read all of what I just typed I'll listen to feedback/opinions if you have any IG; as long as their tame and don't throw insults my way or is just one big "I disagree with everything you said.." without fair explanation(again be cool if I said anything that offended ya because I really wasn't trying to make anyone mad. Just sharing my opinion).

(Apr. 02, 2019  5:00 PM)RaeRoo Wrote: I bet I'm the only one, but I really hate Suoh,,, ^^'

Nope, I didn't like him either(my bad for the late reply 😅)
now its ragoa and ryuga
To be honest I hate all the beyblade characters but the og ones and only some mfb ones. It’s my opinion so don’t fight with me.
I hate Lane because of ya know… plot armor other than that I don’t dislike any characters
(Dec. 31, 2021  5:46 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2021  10:08 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of Aiga. He's my least favourite protagonist. He just seems so angry all the time.

I think his constant rage has rubbed on me slightly.... now I am rarely chill.

Oh sheesh- Hopefully that anger hasn't caused any dangerous situations for you.