Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

(Jan. 16, 2021  9:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Rago already beat both of them so I would say Rago

I mean both of them combined can maybe beat Rago

Probably not. It took the power of everyone in earth to beat Rago.
I think that Shu is the strongest. This is because he has some of the best beys, in both anime and real life. He also is just a really experienced blader, but I don't like how he doesn't really have any special abilities like spring launch. And, as well as that, I think Free comes in a close second. Overall Shu deserves a thumbs-up on blading.

I think that Shu is the strongest. This is because he has some of the best beys, in both anime and real life. He also is just a really experienced blader, but I don't like how he doesn't really have any special abilities like spring launch. And, as well as that, I think Free comes in a close second. Overall Shu deserves a thumbs-up on blading.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:52 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think that Shu is the strongest. This is because he has some of the best beys, in both anime and real life. He also is just a really experienced blader, but I don't like how he doesn't really have any special abilities like spring launch. And, as well as that, I think Free comes in a close second. Overall Shu deserves a thumbs-up on blading.

Personally, I think Lean is currently the strongest (because he's Lean) but Valt and Shu would come for a close 2nd and 3rd respectively. For the moment.
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:07 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:52 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think that Shu is the strongest. This is because he has some of the best beys, in both anime and real life. He also is just a really experienced blader, but I don't like how he doesn't really have any special abilities like spring launch. And, as well as that, I think Free comes in a close second. Overall Shu deserves a thumbs-up on blading.

Personally, I think Lean is currently the strongest (because he's Lean) but Valt and Shu would come for a close 2nd and 3rd respectively. For the moment.

Shouldn't Shu be like 2nd?
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:11 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:07 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Personally, I think Lean is currently the strongest (because he's Lean) but Valt and Shu would come for a close 2nd and 3rd respectively. For the moment.

Shouldn't Shu be like 2nd?

Scratch that, I'd tie him from 2nd with Valt. I think that's more accurate.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is Burst's best, or else I wouldn't even mention these names.
i would go with lane for now (cause well flare lol)and like Valtryek I'll put shu and valt 2nd I personally don't think one is stronger than another which is fitting you don't find many anime that has not only 2 childhood friend but also rival equal pretty cool
Lucifer The End is the strongest sparking bey in existence (This is for real).
Now for the strongest uh Idk.
Best: You could put Shu on here.
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer The End is the strongest sparking bey in existence (This is for real).

Diablo Nemesis, L-Drago line, Twisted Tempo and OG Zeus
[Image: a30fc68a738a4cb8077ac6cb241eeb5f.jpg]
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:35 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer The End is the strongest sparking bey in existence (This is for real).

Diablo Nemesis, L-Drago line, Twisted Tempo and OG Zeus

What lol? I was talking about burst not OG or MFB
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:35 AM)Longinox Wrote: Diablo Nemesis, L-Drago line, Twisted Tempo and OG Zeus

What lol? I was talking about burst not OG or MFB

oh, nvm

Anime-wise LTE would be like, almost unburstable. If you hit the tabs LTE gets free-spinning and aside from that the rubber part on its chip. And I think there's a Bound Defense gimmick and look at how THICC that boi is.
Overall:
Strongest: Rago (mfb saga)
Best: Ryuga (mfb Saga)

MFB: Strongest: Rago (mfb saga)

Burst:
Strongest: Shu
Best: Lui

OG:
Strongest: Tied with Kai and Tyson
Best: Kai
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Overall:

Burst:

OG:
Some alterations are in order.
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Overall:

Burst:

OG:

lol no one should focus on overall cause alot of people are gonna get jealous and angry lol.
You almost have everything correct but a few things needs to be in place...
Burst we already know there giving the ticket of Strongest and Best to Valt but honestly I believe Lane would earn himself the title of strongest blader in Sparking. But eh thats me and also this mans has basically wrecked every legend.
Lui was at one time the strongest and best in burst but after season 2 came out uh this guy was just irrelevant lol.
I honestly want to think Shu is the strongest but the truth speaks for itself.
OG we all know fair and square Brooklyn is the strongest there is lol joking joking, From what I have seen on the wiki it is favoring kai as the strongest blader but yeah honestly its kinda tied for both Tyson and Kai.
Best is obviously Kai cause Tyson said it in the anime lol.
MFB yeah everyone goes back and forth for the Strongest and Best when clearly Rago takes the cake for strongest blader in mfb. Best is really debatable and I would have to say either this happens: Ryuga is better than Gingka by a lot, Gingka is better than Ryuga by a landslide, or both of em are tied
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Overall:

Burst:

OG:

lol no one should focus on overall cause alot of people are gonna get jealous and angry lol.
Burst we already know there giving the ticket of Strongest and Best to Valt but honestly I believe Lane would earn himself the title of strongest blader in Sparking. But eh thats me and also this mans has basically wrecked every legend.
Lui was at one time the strongest and best in burst but after season 2 came out uh this guy was just irrelevant lol.
OG we all know fair and square Brooklyn is the strongest there is lol joking joking, From what I have seen on the wiki it is favoring kai as the strongest blader but yeah honestly its kinda tied for both Tyson and Kai.
MFB  yeah everyone goes back and forth for the Strongest and Best when clearly Rago takes the cake for strongest blader in mfb. Best is really debatable and I would have to say either this happens: Ryuga is better than Gingka by a lot, Gingka is better than Ryuga by a landslide, or both of em are tied
Gingka and Ryuga are on par probably.
Yeah people should probally leave it at Gingka and Ryuga being tied just so the Gingka and Ryuga fans dont rage lol
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:46 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol no one should focus on overall cause alot of people are gonna get jealous and angry lol.
MFB  yeah everyone goes back and forth for the Strongest and Best when clearly Rago takes the cake for strongest blader in mfb. Best is really debatable and I would have to say either this happens: Ryuga is better than Gingka by a lot, Gingka is better than Ryuga by a landslide, or both of em are tied
Gingka and Ryuga are on par probably.

agreed. @Longinox what saga of beyblade do u prefer the most?
For Shogun Steel (New Gen):
Strongest: Zyro
Best: Kira
Yeah I got nothing for every season lol
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: For Shogun Steel (New Gen):
Strongest: Zyro
Best: Kira
Yeah I got nothing for every season lol

imagine Ryuga ighting ZYro
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:46 AM)Longinox Wrote: Gingka and Ryuga are on par probably.

agreed. @Longinox what saga of beyblade do u prefer the most?

I'd say MFB, Burst's visuals were good but the story didn't cut it for me and as for OG I'd say it's on par with MFB as well. MFB had a balance of story and visuals and some insane powers as well, same goes for OG.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:52 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: agreed. @Longinox what saga of beyblade do u prefer the most?

I'd say MFB, Burst's visuals were good but the story didn't cut it for me and as for OG I'd say it's on par with MFB as well. MFB had a balance of story and visuals and some insane powers as well, same goes for OG.

So chose one mfb or og
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:54 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:52 AM)Longinox Wrote: I'd say MFB, Burst's visuals were good but the story didn't cut it for me and as for OG I'd say it's on par with MFB as well. MFB had a balance of story and visuals and some insane powers as well, same goes for OG.

So chose one mfb or og

Ah, screw it anyways. MFB.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:56 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:54 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: So chose one mfb or og

Ah, screw it anyways. MFB.

Yes barely anyone likes MFB anymore
What's the best mfb character in ur opinion (mine is Ryuga DUH)
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:57 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:56 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ah, screw it anyways. MFB.

Yes barely anyone likes MFB anymore

Kyouya, he's basically the epitome of manliness in MFB.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:59 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:57 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes barely anyone likes MFB anymore

Kyouya, he's basically the epitome of manliness in MFB.

Kyoya was a great character.

In fact, I might as well go far enought to say he had one of the best special moves and personality in all of beyblade