Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Never read it myself so I can't say.

did u watch mfb?
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the manga he beat Ryuga in their final battle he’s definitely better. They had two draws one win by Ryuga and two by Gingka.

In the Metal Masters, Ryuga was beating Gingka, but the battle had no outcome. Gingka himself admitted that Ryuga would of destroyed him if the battle continued. In Metal Fury, Gingka himself admitted that Ryuga was stronger than him.  So I would say it is 2 to 2. And even if it is 1:2, but Ryuga completely crushed Gingka in metal fury, as well we know.

Right but that’s anime canon not manga.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: In the Metal Masters, Ryuga was beating Gingka, but the battle had no outcome. Gingka himself admitted that Ryuga would of destroyed him if the battle continued. In Metal Fury, Gingka himself admitted that Ryuga was stronger than him.  So I would say it is 2 to 2. And even if it is 1:2, but Ryuga completely crushed Gingka in metal fury, as well we know.

Right but that’s anime canon not manga.

I read the whole manga and same thing in manga metal masters as well
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Right but that’s anime canon not manga.

I read the whole manga and same thing in manga metal masters as well

I don’t remember him saying that in the manga, their battle ended in a draw so that was it.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Never read it myself so I can't say.

did u watch mfb?

Yeah. it was the first beyblade series I watched.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I read the whole manga and same thing in manga metal masters as well

I don’t remember him saying that in the manga, their battle ended in a draw so that was it.

Reread manga. I'm sure it's true..

And by the way, in Metal Fusion, ryuga beat gingka once more. So it's 3:2 but I think they're equal

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: did u watch mfb?

Yeah. it was the first beyblade series I watched.

Why do like burst more then MFB? Honest Question
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t remember him saying that in the manga, their battle ended in a draw so that was it.

And by the way, in Metal Fusion, ryuga beat gingka once more. So it's 3:2 but I think they're equal

That wouldn’t make sense though becuase the battle ended in a draw. The they couldn’t have kept going even if they wanted to. In the manga score was 1:2
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t remember him saying that in the manga, their battle ended in a draw so that was it.

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yeah. it was the first beyblade series I watched.

I like the more, for the lack of a better word, realistic feel Burst takes. I was drawn more to the characters. I really enjoyed the arcs they took them on. The character work was really excellent in Burst. I went more in depth in some earlier posts in the OG vs MFB vs Burst thread. You can look at those for a more detailed breakdown of why I prefer Burst.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Reread manga. I'm sure it's true..

I like the more, for the lack of a better word, realistic feel Burst takes. I was drawn more to the characters. I really enjoyed the arcs they took them on. The character work was really excellent in Burst. I went more in depth in some earlier posts in the OG vs MFB vs Burst thread. You can look at those for a more detailed breakdown of why I prefer Burst.

ik I made the thread.............tbh I think only s1 and s2 of burst were good

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Reread manga. I'm sure it's true..

That wouldn’t make sense though becuase the battle ended in a draw. The they couldn’t have kept going even if they wanted to. In the manga score was 1:2

No it isn't
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I like the more, for the lack of a better word, realistic feel Burst takes. I was drawn more to the characters. I really enjoyed the arcs they took them on. The character work was really excellent in Burst. I went more in depth in some earlier posts in the OG vs MFB vs Burst thread. You can look at those for a more detailed breakdown of why I prefer Burst.

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That wouldn’t make sense though becuase the battle ended in a draw. The they couldn’t have kept going even if they wanted to. In the manga score was 1:2

No it isn't

It is, they battle 5 times. Two ended in a draw, two were wins for Gingka and one was a win for Ryuga.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I like the more, for the lack of a better word, realistic feel Burst takes. I was drawn more to the characters. I really enjoyed the arcs they took them on. The character work was really excellent in Burst. I went more in depth in some earlier posts in the OG vs MFB vs Burst thread. You can look at those for a more detailed breakdown of why I prefer Burst.

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That wouldn’t make sense though becuase the battle ended in a draw. The they couldn’t have kept going even if they wanted to. In the manga score was 1:2

No it isn't

I prefer those two seasons of Burst to the entirety of MFB. Metal Fusion was just ok to me, Metal Masters was really good, excellent stuff, and Metal Fury was ok. Shogun Steel...I don't think I even have to explain that one.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ik I made the thread.............tbh I think only s1 and s2 of burst were good

No it isn't

It is, they battle 5 times. Two ended in a draw, two were wins for Gingka and one was a win for Ryuga.

bruh I read the manga like 1 month ago. That's not the case
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It is, they battle 5 times. Two ended in a draw, two were wins for Gingka and one was a win for Ryuga.

bruh I read the manga like 1 month ago. That's not the case

Well I don’t know how to prove it to you since I don’t own the physical manga anymore. But what I do remember is that Gingka wins their final battle by spin finish with them both sweating. He then concedes defeat in a respectful way.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: bruh I read the manga like 1 month ago. That's not the case

Well I don’t know how to prove it to you since I don’t own the physical manga anymore. But what I do remember is that Gingka wins their final battle by spin finish with them both sweating. He then concedes defeat in a respectful way.

ONly once. And I think the battle in metal fusion doesn't count because RYUGA wasn't in control. The Dark Power was. And Gingka only won that one because he had help of trsubasa and kyoya
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well I don’t know how to prove it to you since I don’t own the physical manga anymore. But what I do remember is that Gingka wins their final battle by spin finish with them both sweating. He then concedes defeat in a respectful way.

ONly once. And I think the battle in metal fusion doesn't count because RYUGA wasn't in control. The Dark Power was. And Gingka only won that one because he had help of trsubasa and kyoya

On the metal fusion manga Ryuga was more powerful when the dark power was in control so defeating him with it is an even better feat. As the their final battle, Kyoya and Tsubasa didn’t intervene it was just Gingka fighting.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ONly once. And I think the battle in metal fusion doesn't count because RYUGA wasn't in control. The Dark Power was. And Gingka only won that one because he had help of trsubasa and kyoya

On the metal fusion manga Ryuga was more powerful when the dark power was in control so defeating him with it is an even better feat. As the their final battle, Kyoya and Tsubasa didn’t intervene it was just Gingka fighting.

Ok lets agree to disagree

who do u think is the best blader in mfb, burst, and OG

MFB: Ryuga (my opinion)
Burst: Lane (my opinion)
OG: Kai (my opinion)
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On the metal fusion manga Ryuga was more powerful when the dark power was in control so defeating him with it is an even better feat. As the their final battle, Kyoya and Tsubasa didn’t intervene it was just Gingka fighting.

Ok lets agree to disagree

Sure but I forgot to mention that Tsubasa wasn’t even in that chapter.
Everyone: Gingka or Ryuga are the strongest

Rago: hold my planet
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ok lets agree to disagree

Sure but I forgot to mention that Tsubasa wasn’t even in that chapter.

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Everyone: Gingka or Ryuga are the strongest

6Jupiter5, who would win, Ryuga and Gingka vrs Rago

Zeutron answer my question: What is your favorite characters of each saga
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sure but I forgot to mention that Tsubasa wasn’t even in that chapter.

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Everyone: Gingka or Ryuga are the strongest

Plastic: Tala
Mfb: Dashan
Burst: Valt

But this isn’t exactly the right thread.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, who would win, Ryuga and Gingka vrs Rago

Plastic: Tala
Mfb: Dashan
Burst: Valt

Seriously?

Dashan is one of the unpopular characters.........This is very suprising

Why dashan?
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Rago already beat both of them so I would say Rago
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, who would win, Ryuga and Gingka vrs Rago

Rago already beat both of them so I would say Rago

I mean both of them combined can maybe beat Rago
Honestly the strongest and best ranks always change often.