Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

That's what I heard through the grapevine anyway. I'm looking for an exact quote.
Some say Ryuga is stronger than Gingka. But Im not to sure about it
People go back and forth over that. I'm looking for the specific quote where Adachi mentioned Gingka as being the strongest blader in MFB. Can't find it as of yet.
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: People go back and forth over that. I'm looking for the specific quote where Adachi mentioned Gingka as being the strongest blader in MFB. Can't find it as of yet.

He definitely said so. Gingka also beat Ryuga more times than he lost to him in the manga so it’s pretty much certain.
The only problem nowadays is that the strongest bladers keep on changing every time. Best Bladers is pretty much to anyone who wants to consider a certain character the best there is.
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: People go back and forth over that. I'm looking for the specific quote where Adachi mentioned Gingka as being the strongest blader in MFB. Can't find it as of yet.

He definitely said so. Gingka also beat Ryuga more times than he lost to him in the manga so it’s pretty much certain.
I never saw it myself, which is why I'm looking for the quote. Curious about all of what he said. I don't have an opinion on it personally.
Shy definetly, then valt, after that aiger
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:11 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Shy definetly, then valt, after that aiger

whos shy????
Kinda hard finding who is the best blader there is
Yeah thats true

I meant shu
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kinda hard finding who is the best blader there is

i mean the best blader in all beyblade or in a specific gen?
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:20 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kinda hard finding who is the best blader there is

i mean the best blader in all beyblade or in a specific gen?

In all of beyblade? Nah cause it would be unfair towards all the gen. Im talking about each different saga
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: i mean the best blader in all beyblade or in a specific gen?

In all of beyblade? Nah cause it would be unfair towards all the gen. Im talking about each different saga

like in burst it would be: shu and lane and almost all the legends
Shu and Lane could probally take the title as best blader if the writers let em.
Tag Teams:
Strongest: Most defintely Shu and Lane
Best: Drum and Lui
Kai is my favourite of all time. Shu is my favourite in current gen. I feel like Tyson is the most overpowered just cause he beat a guy who was warping reality with the power of fun.
I feel like the writer has to confirm who is the best/strongest but in the anime we have hints as to who gets what place.
For example after Kai beated Brooklyn Tyson said he was the best blader there was which hinted he could be the best in OG.
Ryuga even after he lost to Rago Gingka admitted he was the strongest blader there is which could confirm he is the strongest legendary blader or strongest blader in mfb.
But these are just hints. Tho I feel like its kinda true.
They have laid it out clearly in some respects. I'm still looking for that Adachi quote but I can't for the life of me find it.
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Some say Ryuga is stronger than Gingka. But Im not to sure about it

(Jan. 15, 2021  9:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

I think Ryuga and GIngka are equal

(Jan. 15, 2021  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel like the writer has to confirm who is the best/strongest but in the anime we have hints as to who gets what place.
For example after Kai beated Brooklyn Tyson said he was the best blader there was which hinted he could be the best in OG.
Ryuga even after he lost to Rago Gingka admitted he was the strongest blader there is which could confirm he is the strongest legendary blader or strongest blader in mfb.

Gingka admitted that in Metal Fury. But in Shogun Steel, Gingka said that he had become equal to Ryuga. So how about let's leave it at this

1. Ryuga is Gingka's Mentor
2. Without Ryuga, Gingka would not be strong
3. Ryuga's sheer power level is greater than Gingka's
4. Gingka's blader spirit is slightly stronger than Ryuga's.
5. Ryuga respects Gingka
6. Gingka cares about Ryuga
7. Ryuga should be given RESPECT since he TAUGHT Gingka
8. In a battle, either could win.

OPinion of best blader: Ryuga, Kai, Gingka, Shu, Tyson, and Valt
Strongest Blader in all of Beyblade: Undoubtedly Rago. He is a literal God. He can destroy worlds'.
(Jan. 16, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Some say Ryuga is stronger than Gingka. But Im not to sure about it

(Jan. 15, 2021  9:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: He definitely said so. Gingka also beat Ryuga more times than he lost to him in the manga so it’s pretty much certain.

I think Ryuga and GIngka are equal

(Jan. 15, 2021  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel like the writer has to confirm who is the best/strongest but in the anime we have hints as to who gets what place.

Gingka admitted that in Metal Fury. But in Shogun Steel, Gingka said that he had become equal to Ryuga. So how about let's leave it at this

5. Ryuga respects Gingka

Strongest Blader in all of Beyblade: Undoubtedly Rago. He is a literal God. He can destroy worlds'.

In the anime perhaps they are equal by Zero-g but in the manga canon Gingka was better.
(Jan. 16, 2021  7:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I think Ryuga and GIngka are equal

5. Ryuga respects Gingka

In the anime perhaps they are equal by Zero-g but in the manga canon Gingka was better.

bruh do u realise that RYUGA taught Gingka?

In the beyblade anime and manga they are equal
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  7:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the anime perhaps they are equal by Zero-g but in the manga canon Gingka was better.

bruh do u realise that RYUGA taught Gingka?

In the manga he beat Ryuga in their final battle he’s definitely better. They had two draws one win by Ryuga and two by Gingka.
Sounds like they took a different direction in he anime. Ryuga defeated Gingka more times in the anime if I recall correctly.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Sounds like they took a different direction in he anime. Ryuga defeated Gingka more times in the anime if I recall correctly.

Yeah he did. It was only by zero-g that Gingka had surpassed/reached his level. I personally think the manga portrayal was better since they are supposed to be nigh equals in terms of inherited power.
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: bruh do u realise that RYUGA taught Gingka?

In the manga he beat Ryuga in their final battle he’s definitely better. They had two draws one win by Ryuga and two by Gingka.

In the Metal Masters, Ryuga was beating Gingka, but the battle had no outcome. Gingka himself admitted that Ryuga would of destroyed him if the battle continued. In Metal Fury, Gingka himself admitted that Ryuga was stronger than him. So I would say it is 2 to 2. And even if it is 1:2, but Ryuga completely crushed Gingka in metal fury, as well we know.