Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

(Jan. 27, 2021  2:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:59 AM)Longinox Wrote: Kyouya, he's basically the epitome of manliness in MFB.

Kyoya was a great character.

In fact, I might as well go far enought to say he had one of the best special moves and personality in all of beyblade

Kyoya is my favorite MFB character.
lol now this turned into your favorite character thread lol
Went off topic for a spell. I'm still looking for an Adachi quote where he directly states that Gingka is the strongest metal fight blader.
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Went off topic for a spell. I'm still looking for an Adachi quote where he directly states that Gingka is the strongest metal fight blader.

He isn’t Rago very clearly is stronger than Gingka.
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Went off topic for a spell. I'm still looking for an Adachi quote where he directly states that Gingka is the strongest metal fight blader.

He isn’t Rago very clearly is stronger than Gingka.

Someone mentioned that Adachi directly stated that Gingka is.
Everyone:
Rago: Im the strongest
Gingka: No I am
Ryuga: Hey boys dont forget about me
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He isn’t Rago very clearly is stronger than Gingka.

Someone mentioned that Adachi directly mentioned that Gingka is.

Well the feats don’t match up with anything near Rago.
Why do you think Rago is called God of Destruction then
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Someone mentioned that Adachi directly mentioned that Gingka is.

I'm not really trying to debate the issue. In addition Rago is clearly a special case. An anomaly. Wether you take the author's statements as the final word or not is certainly up to you. I'm looking for the quote.
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well the feats don’t match up with anything near Rago.

I'm not really trying to debate the issue. In addition Rago is clearly a special case. An anomaly. Wether you take the author's statements as the final word or not is certainly up to you. I'm looking for the quote.

I remember that according to the manga ginka was stronger than ryuga in zero g, just like valt is the strongest in burst manga. Ginkga with the world's power was obviously stronger than rago. But without it I would guess the answer is no
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Kyoya was a great character.

In fact, I might as well go far enought to say he had one of the best special moves and personality in all of beyblade

Kyoya is my favorite MFB character.

(Jan. 27, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Someone mentioned that Adachi directly mentioned that Gingka is.

(Jan. 27, 2021  4:50 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not really trying to debate the issue. In addition Rago is clearly a special case. An anomaly. Wether you take the author's statements as the final word or not is certainly up to you. I'm looking for the quote.

I remember that according to the manga ginka was stronger than ryuga in zero g, just like valt is the strongest in burst manga. Ginkga with the world's power was obviously stronger than rago. But without it I would guess the answer is no

Ryuga's feats were higher than Gingka's. I would say Gingka adn Ryuga are tied. Ryuga made a entire village believe L drago was a Dragon God.
GIngka got freaking bodied by Ryuga many times

And Rago is stronger than Any Blader.

HE IS A GOD OF DESTRUCTION>

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE MEANS?

(Dec. 07, 2020  2:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tbh I hate MFB

what
My top 5
1. Rago
2. Ryuga
3. Lane
4. Shu
5. Valt
(Rago does have a god bey so if you think that he does not deserves to be on the list then Number 6 for for me is Aiga)
Best in MFB: Gingka, Kyoya, or Zero-G wise, Sakyo.
Strongest: Ryuga no doubt, but I'm not really a fan please don't rip me apart.

Best in Burst: Lui, Free, Kurtz, Valt
Strongest: Well since Phi has that supernatural carp going on... Shu probably fits in this category, and so does Valt
MFB
Best: Gingka/Ryuga
Strongest: Rago

Burst
Best: Valt/Shu
Strongest: Lean (currently)
This is the truth, that the strongest blader in the beyblade anime is: Rago

Literal god of destruction, can destroy worlds.
I don't care who u put up agaisnt rago, because anyone who fights him is GOING DOWN

(Feb. 20, 2021  3:00 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: MFB
Best: Gingka/Ryuga
Strongest: Rago

Burst
Best: Valt/Shu
Strongest: Lean (currently)

I agree with you. Shu and Valt arent stronger than Lane, that's a fact

And Rago's the strongest in the whole beyblade franchise
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best tag partner for me is Lui and Drum.
The strongest tag partner is Shu and Lane.

hi
Kai was the strongest beyblade character.