Which Beyblade Burst characters do you want to return in GT?

If I'm being really honest right now. I don't want to see Shu, and Free in gachi atm. Their plots are at a perfect spot. I believe the creator has nothing to add on them so he's getting rid of it which is reasonable. I really wanted to see Lui in action,but since he never contributed after ep 15 it seems he may not be returning. THOUGH I REALLY WANT TO SEE Rantaro, Wakiya, Kensuke, and Daina still their growth were minimal but I really want to see them in a flashback or minor appearance of some sort. I also want to see Fubuki, Suoh, Toko, Kit. Maybe Phi and Hearts as well.
Everybody exept Phi.
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:11 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Shu's voice actor is leaving beyblade.

This is the wrong thread, and we already know about it.
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:10 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Everybody exept Phi.

I hope Phi come back, so...
lui and phi
I want Shu to come back for sure! But I would also like Phi to appear again.
Phi, Shu and Free
(Mar. 30, 2019  10:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga for sure.

DEFINITELY! How could I forgot to add my one and only Aiga? Oh wait...he's the part of the story. He just has to be.
Aiga, shu, free, Lui and Sisco..
I do feel like aiga will be there since hes the champion.
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:53 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  10:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga for sure.

DEFINITELY! How could I forgot to add my one and only Aiga? Oh wait...he's the part of the story. He just has to be.

Let's hope he is.
Well he has to be since he is the #1 best blader atm. Dram might compete against Aiga in the future.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:30 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well he has to be since he is the #1 best blader atm. Dram might compete against Aiga in the future.

We'll see.
I wanna see red eye come back! He was so cool!!
(Apr. 01, 2019  12:38 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wanna see red eye come back! He was so cool!!

Red Eye wont exist if the Snake Pit doesnt come back
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:16 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  12:38 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wanna see red eye come back! He was so cool!!

Red Eye wont exist if the Snake Pit doesnt come back

I was being sarcastic but yah that’s true
Rip Red Eye my 2nd fav character ;(
It would be awesome to see the original Beigoma Acedemy members older

I also should add that the snake pit was awesome and they should return
Especially Theodore Glass/Ashram