Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

Anyone know where I can get some B-88 LR String Launchers?
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:44 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Anyone know where I can get some B-88 LR String Launchers?

did you read first page at all lol? most of places given in OP should have it but IMO HLJ's price is best
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:44 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Anyone know where I can get some B-88 LR String Launchers?

did you read first page at all lol? most of places given in OP should have it but IMO HLJ's price is best

Yeah they're sold out and most places and everybody else is charging 3x times as much.
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:19 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: did you read first page at all lol? most of places given in OP should have it but IMO HLJ's price is best

Yeah they're sold out and most places and everybody else is charging 3x times as much.
HLJ has it backordered so chances are it would be avalable again
I've never bought directly from Japanese store before. Took a look last days, and prices are very good but ... B-110 is not available at at AmiAmi yet.
Do you recommend waiting, or just ordering right now as I'm used to ?

B-110 will be released on April 30th, so I can wait few days more.
Looking for someone that would be able to sell 2 Bloody Longinus and 2 B-112 LR Launcher.
(Apr. 25, 2018  5:23 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Looking for someone that would be able to sell 2 Bloody Longinus and 2 B-112 LR Launcher.

bL from Japan

LR Light Launcher B-112

Both are sold by Aicmini, a trusted seller
Try shopee.tw
It's pretty good and shipping isn't bad (Usually around $2-3 USD)
The prices there are the best I've seen
The only problem you may have to deal with is the language and the currency
Overall, this site is amazing and I highly suggest you check it out
BTW if you want to search an item just do the item number like B-128 or B-110
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:54 AM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: Try shopee.tw

can you go into detail how you use shopee.tw?
I can read the language but im just curious how the shipping and ordering works if youre in the US

I did seen that site too. Do they ship internationally or you used some proxy service?
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

I did seen that site too. Do they ship internationally or you used some proxy service?
I'm not sure about that. I may have to do further research on that topic.
They Beys I wanted are sold out in HLJ, so I went looking for other sites and found this called ToysOneJapan, can anyone confirm how reliable this site is?
so almost all the beys on amazon are like, 3 bucks and the reviews seem ligit. Can anyone confim if these are real?
(May. 15, 2019  1:15 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: so almost all the beys on amazon are like, 3 bucks and the reviews seem ligit. Can anyone confim if these are real?

Trust me. They're not.
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:08 PM)L3monblade Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  1:15 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: so almost all the beys on amazon are like, 3 bucks and the reviews seem ligit. Can anyone confim if these are real?

Trust me. They're not.

Lol I know that know. I brought them and got ripped off. Got my money back tho.
(Nov. 21, 2019  5:14 AM)Joshcatplays Wrote: Where to buy launchers Takaratommy

Online just like where you find TT beyblades.
omg the website with the metal beyblades is exactly what i have been looking for thank you so much
Does anyone one know a website that has similar prices to ever wish but without the insane shipping costs? Anything similar to the price would be amazing since im trying to buy brave valkyrie and three random booster vol.20 any help will be appreciated
(May. 03, 2020  2:45 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Does anyone one know a website that has similar prices to ever wish but without the insane shipping costs? Anything similar to the price would be amazing since im trying to buy brave valkyrie and three random booster vol.20 any help will be appreciated

What do you mean by insane shipping prices? The more items you buy, the more you get for your money on Everwish with how their shipping works.
sorry if I overexaggerated (: I guess that makes sense. I have now come to the consensus that at least for my budget buying from everwish is the cheapest option. Sorry If i caused confusion
(May. 03, 2020  2:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  2:45 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Does anyone one know a website that has similar prices to ever wish but without the insane shipping costs?  Anything similar to the price would be amazing since im trying to buy brave valkyrie and three random booster vol.20  any help will be appreciated

What do you mean by insane shipping prices? The more items you buy, the more you get for your money on Everwish with how their shipping works.

It's very dependent on country you are shipping to.  I'm in Canada and the price of shipping more than doubled after briefly being unavailable.  Roger @ Ever-wish was upfront about high shipping costs when I asked, due to higher costs to him during this crisis.  He plans to reduce the prices back to pre-covid as soon as his costs return to normal.  Great seller, fwiw.

For the time being, at least from Canada, I can recommend it's worthwhile to get yourself an Amazon.jp account.  Base prices are higher than Ever-wish, but shipping - at least at the time of this writing - is still reasonable (and fast!) via DHL.  I bought a vol.20 set and a few left sparking launchers and all-in, the total cost per item was about 20% higher than I'd usually have paid from ever-wish in normal times, but less than I'd have to pay from ever-wish now.
(May. 04, 2020  6:30 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  2:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: What do you mean by insane shipping prices? The more items you buy, the more you get for your money on Everwish with how their shipping works.

It's very dependent on country you are shipping to.  I'm in Canada and the price of shipping more than doubled after briefly being unavailable.  Roger @ Ever-wish was upfront about high shipping costs when I asked, due to higher costs to him during this crisis.  He plans to reduce the prices back to pre-covid as soon as his costs return to normal.  Great seller, fwiw.

For the time being, at least from Canada, I can recommend it's worthwhile to get yourself an Amazon.jp account.  Base prices are higher than Ever-wish, but shipping - at least at the time of this writing - is still reasonable (and fast!) via DHL.  I bought a vol.20 set and a few left sparking launchers and all-in, the total cost per item was about 20% higher than I'd usually have paid from ever-wish in normal times, but less than I'd have to pay from ever-wish now.

I just purchased a lot of superking/sparking beyblades from both Japan and China, they are quite obviously authentic however the postage on the ones from China was less and they sent via DHL whereas the package from Japan were sent via Royalmail and I had a hefty tax and handling fee to pay for those, when I spoke with the seller from Japan he/she was spoke english so well they were able to be extremely rude and insulting to mr and they threatened that if I left anything but positive feedback they would report me to Ebay for not paying import fees on my other purchases, however I piad what was due and requested from me.

I have at the moment everything released from superking/sparking and I can say there was one stand out seller that was awesome (I won't name them as I do not know the rules on this forum) the stand out seller sold at a good price, posted quickly and the package arrived in the UK really quickly compared to the order from Japan.
amazon.co.jp is an amazing service. I had tried it and it came within a week, the packages were also not damaged as well which was great (one of the delivers left the parcel outside my front door in the rain)