Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades!

For a 10-year old, I make a lot of money. Grin I get $2 per day. (Yeah, I know alright! That is how it is in the Philippines.) Then at the end of the week, I will have about $11. BUT! During my birthday, I score...$34! Then if I have honors, I can spend..$11 + my preferred number of saving. Then every year, we host a Chinese game of some sort....I score $11+ there....And during Christmas, I get $34 too + my parents host a Battle Strikers vs. Beyblades unofficial tournament in our house. (Not that I hate BS anymore, its just that I like Beyblade more Tongue_out My cousin is the exact opposite.) Winner gets 7-9 $ Grin Right now I have about $72+ in my bank.
(May. 20, 2011  4:06 AM)smile556677 Wrote: some people on here get "300 dollars for passing a class" i find that insane! i get straight A's every class 4.0 and i get a "good thats what we expect" the only way i can get money is by mowing my grandparents lawn but now they started having my brother who has his own job mow them. i dont get paid for doing chores around the house because my parents say "you live here we expect you to help clean" so i make about $0.00 a week Uncertain luckly my birthday is coming up june 11 so ill get money then i plan on buying the mld super dex set or the GP super dex set if i can afford them

This sounds just like my family Speechless
well i get rs 1000 per month if i kept my marks above 8 1/2 in all things in school, rs 100 per day if i obey my parents and don't get angry whole day, and rs 500 per month if i eat all the things given to me daily without arguing ( price of hasbro beys in india is rs 350) by all this i buy 2 or three beys a mkonth and save extra money in bank and mutul funds to get profit for them
(May. 20, 2011  12:31 PM)bladeruler Wrote: well i get rs 1000 per month if i kept my marks above 8 1/2 in all things in school, rs 100 per day if i obey my parents and don't get angry whole day, and rs 500 per month if i eat all the things given to me daily without arguing ( price of hasbro beys in india is rs 350) by all this i buy 2 or three beys a mkonth and save extra money in bank and mutul funds to get profit for them
How could you complain about the food? All Indian food is divine. You don't understand what lengths I go to to get Indian food...

Actually, if there was an Indian food restaurant even remotely close to me, all of my money would be wasted there.
(May. 20, 2011  1:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  12:31 PM)bladeruler Wrote: well i get rs 1000 per month if i kept my marks above 8 1/2 in all things in school, rs 100 per day if i obey my parents and don't get angry whole day, and rs 500 per month if i eat all the things given to me daily without arguing ( price of hasbro beys in india is rs 350) by all this i buy 2 or three beys a mkonth and save extra money in bank and mutul funds to get profit for them
How could you complain about the food? All Indian food is divine. You don't understand what lengths I go to to get Indian food...

Actually, if there was an Indian food restaurant even remotely close to me, all of my money would be wasted there.

dude thanks for appreciating indian food but there r many things which have really bad taste too

I'm assuming your tests are out of 10, otherwise... good luck in school. also, you're really lucky. I don't really get much money, but my mom will usually buy me a beyblade if I'm lucky. right now, I'm down to my last Rs.1000. I'm glad my birthday is coming up soon Grin

Deikailo Wrote:How could you complain about the food? All Indian food is divine. You don't understand what lengths I go to to get Indian food...

well, Indian sweets are the best in the world (no offense intended to anyone) but the Indian food gets a bit boring if you're living here (again, no offense intended). It's really just the whole 'I don't have it so I want it' thing, if you ask me. everyone here wants to eat American/Chinese/Mediterranean/Japanese/Italian food.
I work at school o.O
When I walk home and my grandmas there its usually a sign that im getting my allowance.
For each payday gets me a new beybey =)
I work at a salad bar in a grocery store as an assistant manager. I used to love it there, 4 years later I find myself incredily bored with my job and totally uncaring. I make about USD $1600 per month after taxes + Benefits. I guess I shouldnt complain although it took 4 years to go above minimum wage and I only received my promotion back in february. What I really want to do is go back to school and become a programmer. Its no good just doing it as a hobby
I help certain beyblade exhibits with a custom bey which is tough to beat if you look at my recent post on greatest bey battle ever, and i get paid approximately £7 everyone, and this is willingly and all i do is use my custom bey against new releases, at the moment i have £700 in my bank from doing this! Also i do exhibits more than one at a time so i get alot of money for it! Saving up for a plastic printer to fully make my own bey!
(May. 20, 2011  3:56 PM)bladeraider Wrote: I work at a salad bar in a grocery store as an assistant manager. I used to love it there, 4 years later I find myself incredily bored with my job and totally uncaring. I make about USD $1600 per month after taxes + Benefits. I guess I shouldnt complain although it took 4 years to go above minimum wage and I only received my promotion back in february. What I really want to do is go back to school and become a programmer. Its no good just doing it as a hobby
Do online courses? I want to minor in programming. Make your own hours as a freelancer and get good money on the side. Wink

That is, I want to major in business.
(May. 20, 2011  1:48 PM)gokurox Wrote:

I'm assuming your tests are out of 10, otherwise... good luck in school. also, you're really lucky. I don't really get much money, but my mom will usually buy me a beyblade if I'm lucky. right now, I'm down to my last Rs.1000. I'm glad my birthday is coming up soon Grin

Deikailo Wrote:How could you complain about the food? All Indian food is divine. You don't understand what lengths I go to to get Indian food...

well, Indian sweets are the best in the world (no offense intended to anyone) but the Indian food gets a bit boring if you're living here (again, no offense intended). It's really just the whole 'I don't have it so I want it' thing, if you ask me. everyone here wants to eat American/Chinese/Mediterranean/Japanese/Italian food.

u r correct dude it's normal for us to eat indian food but for them it's special as we all like american,chinese etc
MEGA Brands Inc./Mega Bloks
i work in as a slave in a place called SCHOOL
i hav a thing called parents LOL
(May. 20, 2011  6:09 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  1:48 PM)gokurox Wrote:

u r correct dude it's normal for us to eat indian food but for them it's special as we all like american,chinese etc

I've been to India before and there are McDonalds there! I've eaten there too! It's pretty good.
Hehe my wife and i both Work!

I buy Beyblades, Chess Boards and Video Games.

And the Children plays with MY TOYS!!! hehe
(May. 20, 2011  1:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Yup Indian food is really good..I eat each and everyday without complaining...But i tend to like South Indian food more ( bcoz im a South Indian )...

Anyways back on topic...I dont really have a job because of the "age" factor...I just depend upon my parents for buying me a beyblade....Whenever you have good grades, Behave well and be helpful to my parents etc etc etc... i get my allowance which i apparently spent on buying beys...So i really have to depend upon my parents in this case...
my mom get me the beyblades and when i goy 1st and 2nd ranks my mom will get me what i want below 5000.
i am from india and indian fodds are so many and they are classified intoo two types
northindian
southindian

northindians dont know how to make southindiasn clearly but south indians can do better.ok.
i our country sweets are awesome as per bladeruler and we cannot leave them and we should not eat them continously.
hahahahahaha we will grow into fat fatter fattest.like my friend.
(May. 21, 2011  5:54 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Hehe my wife and i both Work!

are you married?sir
(May. 21, 2011  5:54 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Hehe my wife and i both Work!

are you married?sir
[/quote]

hehe yes i am, but my Wife don't play Beyblades. she sux Unhappy
currently i sit around raise my kids and go to school while my wife buys my toys and pays the bills tends to work out til i get too bored or my kids get on my nerves.
To get money for beys I either sell them, battle for money or babysit. And theres always bothering my wonderful Mami Grin
To get money for beys I either sell them, battle for money or babysit. And theres always bothering my wonderful Mami Grin
I am a plumbers assistant, although my boss is Italian he does not wear a red shirt and overalls =[ lolz
You may not believe it, but I work as an admin in my father's website. Its either that or I go help him direct models in his studio. (I hold really big positions in his business, hah) He works as a photographer. However,I have no interest in cameras, but through his actions I can see he's attempting to pass the family business to me. Guess I better convince him sooner or later. For now I'm trying my best to save up for a BB-10.

His website: www.discpicture.com