Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades!

The BB-96 is totally worth it, most of my current combos are mainly from that set. Got it for my birthday along with Vulcan. And my parents finally decided to recognize and allow me to buy some beys WOOT! So I am very very happy. Gun metallic MF's, Hell Kerbecs and Beylauncher Red V2 should be coming in 2-3 days, and then the waiting and excitement begins... Grin
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The BB-96 is totally worth it, most of my current combos are mainly from that set. Got it for my birthday along with Vulcan. And my parents finally decided to recognize and allow me to buy some beys WOOT! So I am very very happy. Gun metallic MF's, Hell Kerbecs and Beylauncher Red V2 should be coming in 2-3 days, and then the waiting and excitement begins... Grin
Well of course it's worth it! Just take a look at all of the excellent parts in that set! This is why I want to order it. XD That, and I want the Metal System Pegasis really badly. Oh, and Libra too. So this is gonna be the perfect purchase for me. But if I can't get my family members to pay me to mow their lawns, then I'm probably gonna have to wait until my Birthday...
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:57 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The BB-96 is totally worth it, most of my current combos are mainly from that set. Got it for my birthday along with Vulcan. And my parents finally decided to recognize and allow me to buy some beys WOOT! So I am very very happy. Gun metallic MF's, Hell Kerbecs and Beylauncher Red V2 should be coming in 2-3 days, and then the waiting and excitement begins... Grin
Well of course it's worth it! Just take a look at all of the excellent parts in that set! This is why I want to order it. XD That, and I want the Metal System Pegasis really badly. Oh, and Libra too. So this is gonna be the perfect purchase for me. But if I can't get my family members to pay me to mow their lawns, then I'm probably gonna have to wait until my Birthday...

The Pegasis also looks amazing with a 90 and HF from the sides. Super recoil and super attack. It just hits lightly at the beginning, slows down from recoil, then loops onto the TR, speeds up, and boom! Double Knockout! But yeah, they both look amazing. The paint comes off easily though. Crying
i finanlly got a tiny job i walk my dogs around a entire neighborhood for 2 dollars each its

hard because it takes a whole hour once and im VERY VERY HIGHLY SUGGESTED to go to bed 9:00 i get home 4 and am also forced to do homework (note tachers are EVIL) till 5:00 i finally walk them 7 then dinner 8 then i have 1 hour to goof off and beyblade WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XD
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:25 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't actually get allowance or get money for good grades. It's expected for me to get good grades. I had nothing but the highest scores possible for an entire freaking year in 7th grade English, and all my parents said was good job. I have to earn all of my gifts, which means doing something that actually amazes my parents. For example, when I scored a 2190 on the SAT in 8th grade without any test preparation, I got a Gameboy SP Game (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror). So really, my only hope is holidays and my birthday. Good thing I managed to earn quite a few beys now! (See coming soon part of my current MFB stuff spoiler in my sig).

Me neither man, and it sucks! I know some kids who get $300 for PASSING a class! I get a congrats and that's all -__-

WTH? How does that work? I would be a multi-millionaire by this point if that happened to me. :\
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:15 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.

Same here...I just get 5$ a week lol
I go to a boarding school and I get £100 a month for anything I need. I'm ending boarding school in June though so my effortless earning is gonna end soonUnhappy
Well from allowance, I get $50 every other week. Can't wait til the summer when it is $50 EVERY week. I've been saving for years so I have over $7000 dollars in my bank account alone. Hah I'm only 14.

P.S Incase you are wondering, my dad is an M.D at the Mayo Clinic, that's why my allowance is big.
I mow lawns, usually $30 bucks front and back. I hit a gold mine a couple weeks ago $80 bucks for front and back! I don't have many choices, since I'm thirteen.
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:24 AM)Dusk Wrote: Well from allowance, I get $50 every other week. Can't wait til the summer when it is $50 EVERY week. I've been saving for years so I have over $7000 dollars in my bank account alone. Hah I'm only 14.

P.S Incase you are wondering, my dad is an M.D at the Mayo Clinic, that's why my allowance is big.
I wanted to go to the Mayo Clinic to get my head checked out. We settled for a clinic in MA instead, but I hear Mayo is the best of the best.

I sell Beyblades at tournaments to make my car insurance payments.
i got fired Crying because of finational issues then rehired cause we need work but got docked 3/4 used to be 2 dolars per 2 per day now 50 cents only 1 dollar a day XD
i got fired Crying because of finational issues then rehired cause we need work but got docked 3/4 used to be 2 dolars per 2 per day now 50 cents only 1 dollar a day XD
(May. 20, 2011  2:51 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i got fired Crying because of finational issues then rehired cause we need work but got docked 3/4 used to be 2 dolars per 2 per day now 50 cents only 1 dollar a day XD

How old are you exactly?
I am going to try and assist my Stepdad at his work when I get out of High School.
(May. 20, 2011  3:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  2:51 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i got fired Crying because of finational issues then rehired cause we need work but got docked 3/4 used to be 2 dolars per 2 per day now 50 cents only 1 dollar a day XD

How old are you exactly?

its a mom stupid walking dog job built up to be more money than my mom expected (50$) so i could actually buy beyblades then she fired me then i got rehired cause the little guys are begging for walks you see its a family job and im 12
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:24 AM)Dusk Wrote: Well from allowance, I get $50 every other week. Can't wait til the summer when it is $50 EVERY week. I've been saving for years so I have over $7000 dollars in my bank account alone. Hah I'm only 14.

Man. You are spoiled......Allowance. I do not understand how you guys get Money HANDED to you. Your 14! 2 Years older than me and you have Allowance.... Uncertain

I work for all my Money. I dont get it Handed to me. I work for Neighbours. Gardening, House Maintaining, Dog Sitting/Walking.

Also dont go outright and Say. IM RICH. Which in a Nutshell is what the 'P.S' is.
Be a Bit Modest at Least.
Your right, it is all his fault. Speechless
(May. 20, 2011  3:52 AM)Chups Wrote:

Man. You are spoiled......Allowance. I do not understand how you guys get Money HANDED to you. Your 14! 2 Years older than me and you have Allowance.... Uncertain

I work for all my Money. I dont get it Handed to me. I work for Neighbours. Gardening, House Maintaining, Dog Sitting/Walking.

Also dont go outright and Say. IM RICH. Which in a Nutshell is what the 'P.S' is.

I've been exposed to the new round of freshman this semester of High School and I can definitely tell you, from looking at the sorry generation entering the district, that I would rather be someone who is spoiled instead of being a person who complains about reading as a concept of an education. (Not to say I am spoiled, I hardly ask for fancy or expensive things)

EDIT: Filter FAIL
(May. 20, 2011  3:52 AM)Chups Wrote:

He never once mentioned it was handed to him. From my understanding, allowance is earned with chores and responsibilities.

When I was 14, I worked as a waitress for my beys. I made about $12 an hour cash after tips/hourly pay. However, my brother and I were still trying to scam our parents out of more money and I was always plotting "get rich quick" schemes... Ever since I was like, 6. Now it's just involved to investing thousands of dollars into Beyblades.
If your referring to your colleagues as unreasonable and sometimes stupid, and thinking because your well off that those things do not apply, that is not correct. 'Rich' kids are well-off yes, but I assure you that much worse happens/their theories are about as dumb or worse. Then again, when you can afford steady supply of narcotics, why wouldn't you have dumb theories constantly?
some people on here get "300 dollars for passing a class" i find that insane! i get straight A's every class 4.0 and i get a "good thats what we expect" the only way i can get money is by mowing my grandparents lawn but now they started having my brother who has his own job mow them. i dont get paid for doing chores around the house because my parents say "you live here we expect you to help clean" so i make about $0.00 a week Uncertain luckly my birthday is coming up june 11 so ill get money then i plan on buying the mld super dex set or the GP super dex set if i can afford them
The past summer and this summer I've worked with my brother at his company, each summer I make about $5000. I've only spent about $1000 on random things. I have room to spend about $500 to spend on what I want. Meaning I can spend lots on blades. The rest i'm saving for my car! And a boss PC.
Ask someone who is well into their adulthood, like 25-30 and they will tell you the stories of how they witnessed a 9 year old scene kid (who looks annoyingly angsty) asking for an iPad on their Birthday. Also how they use to earn their Sega consoles by working as a paper boy.
I don't have an allowance. DJ - Sad.

I'm going to work in summer at Dairy Queen for 2-3 hours for $14 per day. 5-6 days of that and I'm going to get myself a BB-10 and a Gravity Perseus. Smug
Wow. I just got Shot Down D:

I guess I was being a bit Harsh.